KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok kiddos, so for those of you keeping up with dbs manga(which is getting good imo) I have a question. If the yardrats don’t actually know a bunch of techniques like we thought, but only know one thing that allows them to do multiple other things..... shouldn’t goku be able to do whatever vegeta is about to learn already? Or at least catch on to it much quicker than vegeta?
On top of that, wouldn’t it be one of the very things vegeta denounced using about 2 issues or so ago?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn’t say that; just because Goku learned one aspect of Spirit Control doesn’t mean that he’s played around with it beyond what we’ve seen thus far.
That’s true, but that’s why I said catch on quickly as well. Like the purpose(at least to me) of all this was to separate goku and vegeta a lil as far as they abilities.

Honestly the only reason I even brought it up is cause I immediately thought they just didn’t really think about the whole goku thing.

So if it’s generally a way to control chi, goku being able to do IT(very adeptly) should already give him a leg up on what vegeta is learning.

The fact that they only know “one thing” alone kinda dampers the way they where Trying to differentiate Goku and vegeta. As anything vegeta learns is still gonna be related to IT just on the concept they introduced this last issue.

Now, I realize this is all extremely trivial, but I found it kind of amusing thinking back to goku coming back from yardrat. Iirc(which I could be wrong) he mentions they knew a bunch of abilities, which is why vegeta thought as much when I got there. But if that dude trained goku, then goku should of already known the general concept of the chi control allowing you to do some crazy shit(a la nen to an extent)

So anywho, in all honesty this question and thread is just to see if it’s something they overlooked from z(which is what I thought) or if people think it sounds totally legit and doesn’t mess with anything at all. I mean.... goku IS pretty dense, so there’s that

Reactions: Animegoin

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he should be able to, but DBS always imposes strong restrictions on the abilities and intelligence of its characters. It's for this reason that only Goku knows IT, so I believe Vegeta will have an ability for himself.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s true, but that’s why I said catch on quickly as well. Like the purpose(at least to me) of all this was to separate goku and vegeta a lil as far as they abilities.

Honestly the only reason I even brought it up is cause I immediately thought they just didn’t really think about the whole goku thing.

So if it’s generally a way to control chi, goku being able to do IT(very adeptly) should already give him a leg up on what vegeta is learning.

The fact that they only know “one thing” alone kinda dampers the way they where Trying to differentiate Goku and vegeta. As anything vegeta learns is still gonna be related to IT just on the concept they introduced this last issue.

Now, I realize this is all extremely trivial, but I found it kind of amusing thinking back to goku coming back from yardrat. Iirc(which I could be wrong) he mentions they knew a bunch of abilities, which is why vegeta thought as much when I got there. But if that dude trained goku, then goku should of already known the general concept of the chi control allowing you to do some crazy shit(a la nen to an extent)

So anywho, in all honesty this question and thread is just to see if it’s something they overlooked from z(which is what I thought) or if people think it sounds totally legit and doesn’t mess with anything at all. I mean.... goku IS pretty dense, so there’s that
Well you also have to take into consideration that Goku may have been in a hurry to leave Yardrat since he sensed Frieza and King Cold approaching earth, so he may not have had ample time to study Spirit Control to the extent that we just saw. Plus, Goku probably only wanted to learn IT at that point in time (inb4 upcoming retcon).

But yeah, retcon will make this entire conversation pointless, but Goku canonically thinks that they use multiple techniques when it’s just one being used various ways. So he may not have an advantage over Vegeta just yet.

Reactions: InfiniteMugen

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spirit control... Lol. How long did it take Akira Toriyama to create this nonsense. It sounds like he created instant transmission first, spirit control second!
Post automatically merged:

Man I'm getting too old, just like Gintoki.
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I even play FF8 just like he plays Dragon Quest 😁

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Apparently Goku was on Yardrat for 150 days.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I took from this chapter is Vegeta will never learn UI because deep down in his heart he depends on Goku to save the day.
A new chapter came out yesterday but Goku is already training to master it with someone that’s mastered it already, but that’s been happening for 3 chapters now. Anyway I hope Vegeta does master UI too

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A new chapter came out yesterday but Goku is already training to master it with someone that’s mastered it already, but that’s been happening for 3 chapters now. Anyway I hope Vegeta does master UI too
I’m not so sure Vegeta will learn UI. I think he is going to take Spirit Control beyond what Goku did and obtain a technique close to or equal to UI imo. I’m really hoping they let Vegeta shine this arc and let him be the one to defeat Mordo.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not so sure Vegeta will learn UI. I think he is going to take Spirit Control beyond what Goku did and obtain a technique close to or equal to UI imo. I’m really hoping they let Vegeta shine this arc and let him be the one to defeat Mordo.
u erred toward teh leader of tobidara clan on 2018 and u still dont apologize to me...

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the same way.. Just look how strong Jiren is and he doesn’t have UI.. We do know Jiren was meditating, something that sprit control involves.. just something to think about

Reactions: Umari Senju