Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In Dragon Ball Super so far we have been introduced to 12 Gods of Destruction who are said to be roughly the second strongest in their universe behind their angels. We have also been introduced to the angel race, the Gods of Destruction have been shown to have almost unfathomable power and the angels including Daishinkan are even stronger.

You must be registered for see images

With that being said, I doubt Toriyama would come up with characters that have such high power levels and never show us their abilities. But, in order for the angels or Gods of Destruction to fight, it would have to be because there is an opponent, or a group of opponents, who pose a risk to the way the 12 universes work or to zeno's rules. So i'm thinking maybe the final opponents of the series may require Goku, and Vegeta (obviously much stronger than they are now) to fight alongside them to stop this opponent/opponents. Or perhaps something will happen to the angels and Gods by technicallity, that leaves Goku and a few warriors from different universes to save them all.

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A 13th realm of dark gods an angels break the barriers to Zeno's reals an cause/reek havoc!.. It'd be sweet!..:score:
That would be dope, hopefully though Goku and Vegeta would have to get way stronger though or maybe they could fight one of the Dark Kaioshin that would accompany them

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The daishinkan could be a problem to though.. If you go back to when Goku fought Toppo an Goku said he was about to reach his limit, there's a pause on the daishikan's face that sorta look like he may want a piece of the mortal's as well seeing how far a mortal like Goku has come.. (When Goku Transformed the other kia's an gods said he had the power of the gods)

I could be looking into it to much, but it would give for an intersting plot none the less..

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The daishinkan could be a problem to though.. If you go back to when Goku fought Toppo an Goku said he was about to reach his limit, there's a pause on the daishikan's face that sorta look like he may want a piece of the mortal's as well seeing how far a mortal like Goku has come.. (When Goku Transformed the other kia's an gods said he had the power of the gods)

I could be looking into it to much, but it would give for an intersting plot none the less..
Daishinkan would shit on goku thats the only problem with that. Goku cant even beat beerus let alone him. Yeah Goku may be a god but he is a low level one, remember the scene where whis talks to the oracle fish about their power levels

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daishinkan would shit on goku thats the only problem with that. Goku cant even beat beerus let alone
Agreed! But with time they will be on another lvl to where some1 may have to deal with them an it wont be a God of destruction if Goku can match Beerus blow for blow on his own right now. (Maybe not beat him, but he can match him blow for blow for quit awhile)

The powers are crazy with this arc an they could do pretty much anything & get away with it as long as it makes a tad bit of since in the DB universe..

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed! But with time they will be on another lvl to where some1 may have to deal with them an it wont be a God of destruction if Goku can match Beerus blow for blow on his own right now. (Maybe not beat him, but he can match him blow for blow for quit awhile)

The powers are crazy with this arc an they could do pretty much anything & get away with it as long as it makes a tad bit of since in the DB universe..
He can't match Beerus blow for blow at all if Beerus went 100 percent he could one shot Goku lol I may be wrong because I havent seen this part in a while but I beleive whis says that Goku and vegeta both in SSB could only beat Beerus at 70 percent of his power.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't match Beerus blow for blow at all if Beerus went 100 percent he could one shot Goku lol I may be wrong because I havent seen this part in a while but I beleive whis says that Goku and vegeta both in SSB could only beat Beerus at 70 percent of his power.

That's why I said with Time!.. (Beerus an the angel are only as strong as the writer who gives us the content) Beerus & the angels are probably set at a certain power scale to where there is no beyond for them.. (That's just my theory) but if that's the case, Goku & Vegeta don't have this problem bein mortals who can get stronger.. The fact that they are even exchanging blows with gods is testament to their power an how they've reach such pinnacles to be able to do so is probably beyond the gods comprehension.. (Not Zeno who's Omni but the gods under him)

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's why I said with Time!.. (Beerus an the angel are only as strong as the writer who gives us the content) Beerus & the angels are probably set at a certain power scale to where there is no beyond for them.. (That's just my theory) but if that's the case, Goku & Vegeta don't have this problem bein mortals who can get stronger.. The fact that they are even exchanging blows with gods is testament to their power an how they've reach such pinnacles to be able to do so is probably beyond the gods comprehension.. (Not Zeno who's Omni but the gods under him)
Yeah, that makes sense, perhaps the gods are already at their peak. That brings another question for me though, i can't remember who it was that said this i think maybe Gohan or future Trunks, but didn't Goku and Vegeta already reach their peak physical forms? If so, then the only way they can really get any stronger is by learning new transformations and mastering their ki

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that makes sense, perhaps the gods are already at their peak. That brings another question for me though, i can't remember who it was that said this i think maybe Gohan or future Trunks, but didn't Goku and Vegeta already reach their peak physical forms? If so, then the only way they can really get any stronger is by learning new transformations and mastering their ki

I don't remember (The bold) that ever being stated but there was somethin along the lines of Goku & Vegeta not needing to transform to reach the ultimate pinnacles of power. (Whis, I think it was who said somethin like that)

The gods don't transform to reach their lvl's because they are already at their peeks.. They can decide to use 1% 50% or 100% of that power on a whim.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't remember (The bold) that ever being stated but there was somethin along the lines of Goku & Vegeta not needing to transform to reach the ultimate pinnacles of power. (Whis, I think it was who said somethin like that)

The gods don't transform to reach their lvl's because they are already at their peeks.. They can decide to use 1% 50% or 100% of that power on a whim.

Nah Whis said for Goku and Vegeta to transform during training would be no good, because they need to raise the level of their ki without transforming, he said that if the mountain that beerus' castle is on is the power of all the gods, then Goku and Vegeta power level wise were at the level of the ground they sat on. Another implication of just how much more powerful the gods and angels are

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Whis said for Goku and Vegeta to transform during training would be no good, because they need to raise the level of their ki without transforming, he said that if the mountain that beerus' castle is on is the power of all the gods, then Goku and Vegeta power level wise were at the level of the ground they sat on. Another implication of just how much more powerful the gods and angels are

That implies that they need to stay in base form to reach the levels they desire.. (It's how I took it anyway) It confirms my previous statement about the gods & even angels..

Whis was telling them how to surpass even the gods/angels but their to power hungry to listen.. Gods/angels may have set power scales but Whis told them they could surpass even them.. (In so many words) As long as they're alive, the possibilities for their power is limitless in a since..

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That implies that they need to stay in base form to reach the levels they desire.. (It's how I took it anyway) It confirms my previous statement about the gods & even angels..

Whis was telling them how to surpass even the gods/angels but their to power hungry to listen.. Gods/angels may have set power scales but Whis told them they could surpass even them.. (In so many words) As long as they're alive, the possibilities for their power is limitless in a since..
I'd love to see just how far they will climb! I also wanna see some character development for the others as well such as Gohan, present trunks and Goten the whole z gang needs to stop being scrubs basically lol

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd love to see just how far they will climb! I also wanna see some character development for the others as well such as Gohan, present trunks and Goten the whole z gang needs to stop being scrubs basically lol

Me too on the scrub Z fighters, along with the rest of the squad like Gohan Trunks & Goten..

The problem I have is that Goku & Vegeta will surpass all the god's an angels to where it ends with Goku bein the Daishinkan only answering to Omni Zeno an Vegeta bein a God of destruction!..
I say this because they are fighting gods an sparring with angels already.. It's like the end of it all, I mean! There's no-thing higher then the gods right?..