Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-hour special: Outbreak of a super event
Son Goku's eyes are silver...!! What in the world's going on?!

The Tournament Of Power is heating up!! In this one hour special, Goku & the rest of Universe 7 wage a super fierce battle against universe 11!!
An keep your eyes peeled on something big that's going to happen to Goku!!

Son Goku & Jiren The Grey finally get down to business!! What's more, Goku puts a new technique into operation?!
Definitely pay attention to the "Eyes" in the main visual!!..

October 8th (Episode 109-110)
An Hour special..

With the Tournament more than halfway over, the gods of universe 11 order Jiren to squash Son Goku..

Goku happily embraces himself to fight Jiren, Univeres 11 strongest warrior..
However, as Jiren unleashes his ki, it overwhelms all the contestants..

Goku counters by becoming SSB & raising Kaio-ken to it's maximum..

Slightly different translation
Goku vs Jiren's fierce battle begins

On October 8th two episodes are being broadcast back to back, with the tiltle "Autumn One-hour special: This is the #1 Ultimate Battle Of The Omni-Verse! "Son Goku vs Jiren!!" Universe 11 strongest warrior Jiren, finally goes into action. His power is overwhelming, an the SSB Goku challenges him raising his Kaio-ken to it's maximum, it is still of no use.

Memo

(Goku has all his attacks deflected, an is knock down.. However, a ki never seen before erupts from his body)
You must be registered for see images

Provisional title's for up an coming Ep
(They could change)

October 15: Jiren vs Hit
October 22: Vegeta's resolve
October 29: The maniac Saiyan Battle

Cant wait for this Autumn special an after..

Unv 7 is goin all out it seems on the most powerful..

Vegeta's Resolve:whip: he's about to go ham an if they're challenging Unv 11 there could be some more loses..
Piccolo & Dyspo mabe headed out if it's getting out of hand like this..

Credit Ken Xyro@Twitter
Herms98

Reactions: King Richard

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too much Goku. He not even a good MC.

Every1 is involved in this bout bro not just Son!..

He won't be doing to much for awhile just off the eps that follow behind the 1-hour special. There's still things that are going to be happening while all this is going on so he won't be a spot light until probably the Maniac Saiyan ep.. (if they keep that title)

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every1 is involved in this bout bro not just Son!..

He won't be doing to much for awhile just off the eps that follow behind the 1-hour special. There's still things that are going to be happening while all this is going on so he won't be a spot light until probably the Maniac Saiyan ep.. (if they keep that title)
Goku legit will be the main one getting powerups and the most spotlight. People are tired of it.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku legit will be the main one getting powerups and the most spotlight. People are tired of it.
Well yea bro the series is about his story with the people around him.. It's been like that since DB.. He made the series what it is with others on his team..
The series wouldn't have gotten this far if his character along with his rivals an friends wasn't any good or sucked.. His spotlight is a given but the others got there's shine in DBZ an are still getting some shine when they appear..

I enjoy it cause they all will get what he does eventually or somethin similar, they always do..

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yea bro the series is about his story with the people around him.. It's been like that since DB.. He made the series what it is with others on his team..
The series wouldn't have gotten this far if his character along with his rivals an friends wasn't any good or sucked.. His spotlight is a given but the others got there's shine in DBZ an are still getting some shine when they appear..

I enjoy it cause they all will get what he does eventually or somethin similar, they always do..
The story would have been just as good if not better if Gohan/Goten was MC. Aside from dragon ball Goku sucks as a MC people only like him due to his power(his fans are retarded) and nostalgia.

A series when a MC get powerup after powerup everytime a strong character appear is boring dude didn't even master SSB yet and already have a new form.

DBS is good because other's get shine but Goku is still the main focus always.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story would have been just as good if not better if Gohan/Goten was MC. Aside from dragon ball Goku sucks as a MC people only like him due to his power(his fans are retarded) and nostalgia.

A series when a MC get powerup after powerup everytime a strong character appear is boring dude didn't even master SSB yet and already have a new form.

DBS is good because other's get shine but Goku is still the main focus always.
I agree with you!..

Thing is though, they all get power ups when a villain appears but the power ups of others are not enough some times.. There's many stories/series with that same plot devise to only give the MC the light..

SS Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/Trunks/Goten
SS2 Goku/Vegeta/Gohan (Unclear if the young bucks have went Saiyan 2 on their own)
SS3 Goku/Fusion Trunk/Goten
Mystic/Gohan is SS3 lvl or maybe abit above.
SSG Goku
SSB Goku/Vegeta
SS Fusion lvl 2 & SSB/ Goku/Vegeta

SS3 & god are the only modes he's been in that others have not..

The only thing Son really has extra is his Kaio-ken & battle sence.. It's all pretty even with the power.. If you add Gt then it gets out of hand an it's why people say Son always gets handouts or power ups so fast.. Gt didn't have any1 outside of Son really getting stronger or power up..

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't say i'm excited for a new power up.

SSB + Kaioken just felt lame for me and broke power scaling even more than it already was, then added the fact the super low success rate is now a non factor. He barely showed mastery of SSB in the anime, Let alone SSB + Kaioken, throwing yet another form on top of it just seems lame and rushed.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with you!..

Thing is though, they all get power ups when a villain appears but the power ups of others are not enough some times.. There's many stories/series with that same plot devise to only give the MC the light..

SS Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/Trunks/Goten
SS2 Goku/Vegeta/Gohan (Unclear if the young bucks have went Saiyan 2 on their own)
SS3 Goku/Fusion Trunk/Goten
Mystic/Gohan is SS3 lvl or maybe abit above.
SSG Goku
SSB Goku/Vegeta
SS Fusion lvl 2 & SSB/ Goku/Vegeta

SS3 & god are the only modes he's been in that others have not..

The only thing Son really has extra is his Kaio-ken & battle sence.. It's all pretty even with the power.. If you add Gt then it gets out of hand an it's why people say Son always gets handouts or power ups so fast.. Gt didn't have any1 outside of Son really getting stronger or power up..
Actually I dont like the route that Tori/Toyotaro took when they want to created DBS story.

Its too sudden and the leap is too big even I've difficulty in connecting DBS plot to the end of Saga plot(World Martial arts battle).

If we talk about 'feels', there was no feels that suggest the existence of DBS plots. We look at Goku and everyone in the competition there was no sign that they were aware of/experiencing DBS journey(about Gods and all). They all still felt earthly and not Godly. So right now I smells retcon will happen to fit the plot into DBS.

Still I dont like it. There are still many thing author can do by focusing only to Single universe. The multiverse existance can be made into a knowledge, keep it as a knowledge only.

I think DBGT with all bad talks it gets actually gave clever idea for future Dragon Ball story. I know end of Saga characters have became very strong so a story that still focusing on earth not make sense anymore. DBGT story was about Goku, Trunks and Pan's journey to find black star Dragon Balls. The DBs were located outside of earth and around the universe, so the team need to venture outside earth and visit many planets. Here is the better idea for DBS story compared to what we get recently. Tell the story about a Journey outside of the earth. Journey that will uncover the secrets that lie within the universe. Learning new thing from the visit such as histories, conflicts, martial arts, different physics, unique villains in respective planets etc etc.

So I hope DBS actually just a light project or a fun project and not the actual story of Dragon Ball.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At present manga is way better than anime especially new chapter where beerus goes ham. Also vegeta equaled goku in manga before the thought of tournament. So vegeta fans like me should look more in to manga i'd say. Anime is okay too, since damn it's anime and can't help but watch it.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I dont like the route that Tori/Toyotaro took when they want to created DBS story.

Its too sudden and the leap is too big even I've difficulty in connecting DBS plot to the end of Saga plot(World Martial arts battle).

If we talk about 'feels', there was no feels that suggest the existence of DBS plots. We look at Goku and everyone in the competition there was no sign that they were aware of/experiencing DBS journey(about Gods and all). They all still felt earthly and not Godly. So right now I smells retcon will happen to fit the plot into DBS.

Still I dont like it. There are still many thing author can do by focusing only to Single universe. The multiverse existance can be made into a knowledge, keep it as a knowledge only.

I think DBGT with all bad talks it gets actually gave clever idea for future Dragon Ball story. I know end of Saga characters have became very strong so a story that still focusing on earth not make sense anymore. DBGT story was about Goku, Trunks and Pan's journey to find black star Dragon Balls. The DBs were located outside of earth and around the universe, so the team need to venture outside earth and visit many planets. Here is the better idea for DBS story compared to what we get recently. Tell the story about a Journey outside of the earth. Journey that will uncover the secrets that lie within the universe. Learning new thing from the visit such as histories, conflicts, martial arts, different physics, unique villains in respective planets etc etc.

So I hope DBS actually just a light project or a fun project and not the actual story of Dragon Ball.

The only reason for me Ansatsu is that since Goku died, the series has been dealing with gods.. King Kai is a lower lvl god so the series was already setting itself up for higher lvl god interactions so I think it fits for the most part..

GT saga though i wouldn't have mind that same plot for Super going around the galaxy.. Just not sure if it would've fit correctly with the saiyans on a ship going around fighting searching for DB's, It would be alot of senseless battling almost like this current saga but the current saga has a tad bit more reasoning for fighting.. (Universe erase)

An your right about an earth saga which is why Uub should be a arc after the T O P or universe arc of mortals who can beat gods..
It's there for the earth arc cause there still could be the martial arts tournament with Ubb/Son or some1 else like Son Gohan to put somethings in perspective..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only reason for me Ansatsu is that since Goku died, the series has been dealing with gods.. King Kai is a lower lvl god so the series was already setting itself up for higher lvl god interactions so I think it fits for the most part..
Still for me Goku or Vegeta even Gohan not yet on that level. Just leave Gods alone. There is nothing that suggest SS3 Goku a Galaxy buster or higher than one Galaxy. Kid Buu destroying entire Galaxy over times and not in one go. Then we saw how difficult is for Goku and Vegeta to defeat Kid Buu(Galaxy Level). Even though they managed to beat Kid Buu their power level and destructive level will not skyrocket suddenly. They still below Kid Buu.

If you're a good story writer you can create many powerful characters that even end of Saga SS3 Goku couldnt beat. So Goku need to train harder and harder. This characters are essentially every mortal races that exist in DB universe.

We're under the impression that when Goku's powering up and shake the other dimensions means he is on another level, he cant be touch, he's closer to God, he can effect the universe easily, bla, bla,bla...but the reality is not. Kid Buu doesnt need to shake every dimensions fom his screaming but he is easily Galaxy buster while Goku power up couldnt even destroy a planet let alone a Galaxy or Universe. Thats the reality of DBZ. Goku and co in the end of the Saga still not reaching Kid Buu level yet.

So there is more room for further achievements. To up the power level much higher(Solar system level, Galaxy level, multi-Galaxy level and beyond). And for that we can have many characters that are very strong and yet to appear residing inside various part of the universe. So the journey here and one of its objective is to find this top tier people. So for Goku or Vegeta or even Gohan, Trunks besides fighting them they can learn something new from this opponents. They are not necessarily a villain all of them but they also can be a mentor/sensei land or even a new friends for Z fighters. The idea can work well. Look at Jiren/Toppo/Hit/Frost some of them. They are not Gods but they are still powerful than Goku/Vegeta. Writer can creates many characters like this and expand their back story, their planets etc etc.

Up against Gods for a story plot not necessarily a brilliant idea. I can tell you from DBS experience, how fuk up the concept can be. Inconsistency etc.

They still cam interact with Gods and take that 'advantage' to seek for advice, knowledge or training. But forcing a story where Goku should be a God too is a terrible idea.

So please expand yur mind 00Rinne.

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still for me Goku or Vegeta even Gohan not yet on that level. Just leave Gods alone. There is nothing that suggest SS3 Goku a Galaxy buster or higher than one Galaxy. Kid Buu destroying entire Galaxy over times and not in one go. Then we saw how difficult is for Goku and Vegeta to defeat Kid Buu(Galaxy Level). Even though they managed to beat Kid Buu their power level and destructive level will not skyrocket suddenly. They still below Kid Buu.

If you're a good story writer you can create many powerful characters that even end of Saga SS3 Goku couldnt beat. So Goku need to train harder and harder. This characters are essentially every mortal races that exist in DB universe.

We're under the impression that when Goku's powering up and shake the other dimensions means he is on another level, he cant be touch, he's closer to God, he can effect the universe easily, bla, bla,bla...but the reality is not. Kid Buu doesnt need to shake every dimensions fom his screaming but he is easily Galaxy buster while Goku power up couldnt even destroy a planet let alone a Galaxy or Universe. Thats the reality of DBZ. Goku and co in the end of the Saga still not reaching Kid Buu level yet.

So there is more room for further achievements. To up the power level much higher(Solar system level, Galaxy level, multi-Galaxy level and beyond). And for that we can have many characters that are very strong and yet to appear residing inside various part of the universe. So the journey here and one of its objective is to find this top tier people. So for Goku or Vegeta or even Gohan, Trunks besides fighting them they can learn something new from this opponents. They are not necessarily a villain all of them but they also can be a mentor/sensei land or even a new friends for Z fighters. The idea can work well. Look at Jiren/Toppo/Hit/Frost some of them. They are not Gods but they are still powerful than Goku/Vegeta. Writer can creates many characters like this and expand their back story, their planets etc etc.

Up against Gods for a story plot not necessarily a brilliant idea. I can tell you from DBS experience, how fuk up the concept can be. Inconsistency etc.

They still cam interact with Gods and take that 'advantage' to seek for advice, knowledge or training. But forcing a story where Goku should be a God too is a terrible idea.

So please expand yur mind 00Rinne.

The possibilities for the god saga's are there.. It just seems to be going fast an needs a slow down.. Buu's saga was to push them to these lvl's we see now.. (Timeskip is the issue of there power after buu but it also showed fans that no matter how strong "Goku" is, he can't beat them all alone/by himself.. That's the big issue with the saga)
Buu had fast regen but he wasn't stronger than Son just could revive himself quickly at almost full strength it seems. Son at lease was on his lvl to match or greater..
An sure the power scales are off but that's really what happens when you make characters too strong..

(As for the planet/galaxy buster, I see it as them being in control of how much they want to release when transforming, There's different stages/lvl's to these powers of SS forms.. I'm on the firm belief that Son Vegeta & Gohan could bust a plant not galaxy but used that power differently to not do so, so to me they are planet buster if they want to be.. Shaking another world doesn't mean you should or could destroy it from a far off distance IMO it's just the power being felt from those distances)

It's like Son in SSB against Krillin.. He could/should have been able to tap into 0000.2% of SSB to fight Krillin, an even still Krillin Kameha shouldn't have pushed his back because of SSB sheer force of power but if they are truly in control of that power then the force can be held back.. It was for Krillin's training of a high caliber opponent but to not crush him.. (Give him the sh t's knowing he's facing SSB essentially but not at full power)

I try to go with the show an what the creators are doing with it's current trajectory, not what they should do because what they should do may not happen the way the fans want..
I can see what they're doing with the show because of the god thing but it's give an take so I take it the way it's presented not the way it should be presented..

I'll do my best Ansatsu-San to expand my mind!..

RESPECT!..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The possibilities for the god saga's are there.. It just seems to be going fast an needs a slow down.. Buu's saga was to push them to these lvl's we see now.. (Timeskip is the issue of there power after buu but it also showed fans that no matter how strong "Goku" is, he can't beat them all alone/by himself.. That's the big issue with the saga)
Buu had fast regen but he wasn't stronger than Son just could revive himself quickly at almost full strength it seems. Son at lease was on his lvl to match or greater..
An sure the power scales are off but that's really what happens when you make characters too strong..

(As for the planet/galaxy buster, I see it as them being in control of how much they want to release when transforming, There's different stages/lvl's to these powers of SS forms.. I'm on the firm belief that Son Vegeta & Gohan could bust a plant not galaxy but used that power differently to not do so, so to me they are planet buster if they want to be.. Shaking another world doesn't mean you should or could destroy it from a far off distance IMO it's just the power being felt from those distances)

It's like Son in SSB against Krillin.. He could/should have been able to tap into 0000.2% of SSB to fight Krillin, an even still Krillin Kameha shouldn't have pushed his back because of SSB sheer force of power but if they are truly in control of that power then the force can be held back.. It was for Krillin's training of a high caliber opponent but to not crush him.. (Give him the sh t's knowing he's facing SSB essentially but not at full power)

I try to go with the show an what the creators are doing with it's current trajectory, not what they should do because what they should do may not happen the way the fans want..
I can see what they're doing with the show because of the god thing but it's give an take so I take it the way it's presented not the way it should be presented..

I'll do my best Ansatsu-San to expand my mind!..

RESPECT!..
Kid Buu clearly superior than SS3 Goku. He took two strong Saiyan there and overpowered them easily. Actually 3 opponents, Fat Buu the other one. He outlasted Goku in stamina and energy. Someone with clear mind can see the actuality of that battle. His regen is his capability, can regenerate from 'nothing'. The evidence is after he blow up earth clean. He had enough energy left to overcome Spirit Ball. But Goku got outside help(Shenron). And yes he is stronger than Son and author(Akira) clearly meant it. He is not Kishi.

I can see, most of Z fighters are easily a planet buster. I also agree that they can control their power in every battle so it will not effecting the surrounding area or the planet itself but only the opponent.

Thats why I bring Jiren/Toppo/Hit etc bcus I keep wondering is universe small enough that we couldn't have more powerful characters inside a single universe? We cant any longer hoping for any villains to come down to earth and then we have a story. We need a better plot. A plot like in Original DB. They searched for a bad guy or a good guy, learn, train, solving a problems etc etc. We need more polish bigger plot/final plot.

We cant rely only on Tournaments all the time for the story plot. At least we can know that Pride Tropper in their home universe travels to many planets for justice and anything.

Toward your last point: Manga presenting the story well.

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid Buu clearly superior than SS3 Goku. He took two strong Saiyan there and overpowered them easily. Actually 3 opponents, Fat Buu the other one. He outlasted Goku in stamina and energy. Someone with clear mind can see the actuality of that battle. His regen is his capability, can regenerate from 'nothing'. The evidence is after he blow up earth clean. He had enough energy left to overcome Spirit Ball. But Goku got outside help(Shenron). And yes he is stronger than Son and author(Akira) clearly meant it. He is not Kishi.

I can see, most of Z fighters are easily a planet buster. I also agree that they can control their power in every battle so it will not effecting the surrounding area or the planet itself but only the opponent.

Thats why I bring Jiren/Toppo/Hit etc bcus I keep wondering is universe small enough that we couldn't have more powerful characters inside a single universe? We cant any longer hoping for any villains to come down to earth and then we have a story. We need a better plot. A plot like in Original DB. They searched for a bad guy or a good guy, learn, train, solving a problems etc etc. We need more polish bigger plot/final plot.

We cant rely only on Tournaments all the time for the story plot. At least we can know that Pride Tropper in their home universe travels to many planets for justice and anything.

Toward your last point: Manga presenting the story well.
The problem with buu is his regen.. He's not really that strong..

If the young buck Gotenks can kill the form of Buu then he's not strong per-se but his regen gives the sense that he is.. You get weaker while he just regenerates making him seem stronger then you..
They all killed him but it was regen that gave him his upper hand..
His power is about that of SS2 if you take in that a SS2 can bust a planet if they truly intended to..

(He used SS3 possibly extended SS2 in a menacing way blowing up planets while they used it only on their opponents in a innocent way, sorta speak)
1 on 1 no regen an Buu couldn't get past SS2 Vegeta IMHO because his regen is his power..

The gods come in with the mortal lvl..

If Frieza was terrorizing the Unv 7 killing, then Unv 7 shouldn't have many powerful warriors because he reigned for along time with his race..
Unv 6 doesn't have those features like Frieza as they have never seen anything like him.. (Anime wise)

It's a nerf for Son/Vegeta to make things fit..

There's no way they are exchanging blows with their Unv Hakaishin an train with their Angel Whis that any of these opponents stand a chance but they have to make a show so you have to dumb the MC's power down abit only to have them go beyond..

Many many things can fit with the anime just like it can with the manga because it's all there for them to use, it's just using the material in the right way that's the key..

(At lease for us fans who dissect it because we enjoy it)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem with buu is his regen.. He's not really that strong..

If the young buck Gotenks can kill the form of Buu then he's not strong per-se but his regen gives the sense that he is.. You get weaker while he just regenerates making him seem stronger then you..
They all killed him but it was regen that gave him his upper hand..
His power is about that of SS2 if you take in that a SS2 can bust a planet if they truly intended to..

(He used SS3 possibly extended SS2 in a menacing way blowing up planets while they used it only on their opponents in a innocent way, sorta speak)
1 on 1 no regen an Buu couldn't get past SS2 Vegeta IMHO because his regen is his power..

The gods come in with the mortal lvl..

If Frieza was terrorizing the Unv 7 killing, then Unv 7 shouldn't have many powerful warriors because he reigned for along time with his race..
Unv 6 doesn't have those features like Frieza as they have never seen anything like him.. (Anime wise)

It's a nerf for Son/Vegeta to make things fit..

There's no way they are exchanging blows with their Unv Hakaishin an train with their Angel Whis that any of these opponents stand a chance but they have to make a show so you have to dumb the MC's power down abit only to have them go beyond..

Many many things can fit with the anime just like it can with the manga because it's all there for them to use, it's just using the material in the right way that's the key..

(At lease for us fans who dissect it because we enjoy it)
You could be right.

And I dont think Freeza can covered even the observable universe easily let alone entire universe space. So there are many sides of universe still being uncovered.

And thats the problem with DBS, they need to nerf Goku and Vegeta for a level playing field.

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could be right.

And I dont think Freeza can covered even the observable universe easily let alone entire universe space. So there are many sides of universe still being uncovered.

And thats the problem with DBS, they need to nerf Goku and Vegeta for a level playing field.

You maybe right on Frieza but he seem to brag about owning the unv with his brother in one sector his father in another.. With three of them killing an ruling Unv7 no powerful warriors are around except earth's warrior.

(Planet Vegeta & Namek Frieza planet 419!.. But no1 ever goes to Frieza planet 419 since their species miraculously repopulated) XD

Power is somethin that always gets out of hand when it come to MC's in alot of show Ansatsu.. We will just have to deal.:sigar: