OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toriyama made Bardock lame SMFH, the episode of Bardock special version of Bardock is much better and much more badass, don't even get me started with the inconsistencies in this trailer SMH. Why Toriyama? No trademark headband for Bardock? Lame. Goku not being an infant?

Vegeta, Goku and Broly being born around the same time? What? Vegeta has always been several years older than Goku. As a fan of Bardock I am very disappointed, DB minus is lame the only thing good from there is Gine. Bardocks badass backstory gone SMH.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait so Bardock being a badass is no longer canon?

Was it ever canon? Like in the Dragon ball manga

Besides that I like it, seems like it’ll be a good story

I’m not familiar with minus so this is interesting to me

Depending on Broly’s beef with them, I’d like if he stuck around past this movie.

Mainly to fight others in the you’re like Kale + Jiren

& he’d Obviously be a valueable warrior once we’re fighting angel level enemies

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait so Bardock being a badass is no longer canon?

Was it ever canon? Like in the Dragon ball manga

Besides that I like it, seems like it’ll be a good story

I’m not familiar with minus so this is interesting to me

Depending on Broly’s beef with them, I’d like if he stuck around past this movie.

Mainly to fight others in the you’re like Kale + Jiren

& he’d Obviously be a valueable warrior once we’re fighting angel level enemies
I guess he was never the badass we thought he was...SMH. All these years and decades passed by we had thought bardock was this badass saiyan warrior with movies, specials, flashbacks, and video games showcasing this and then Toriyama just pulls this. Everything I thought I knew about Bardock is gone, out the window SMH.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragonball New - Dbmfl No. 30 times in the movie "Dragon Ball Super Broly" In charge of production and production progress is Mr. Tetsuo Inagaki, Mr. Yuya Nomoto, Honda Ryoma-san, he sho Matsui assault! Production work?

Please tell us about your work in progress and production?.

The production person Inagaki, overall progress, we will review the progress to her. Overall, behind the scheduling office, if I feel like the modification. Progress is made in each part. Each section of the cut in production in progress: nomoto to the main job. You can cut from an animator who claims he was directed to the collection, and passes it to her. Director's check is finished, the next step is to pass Mr. Animation director. This film is part animation director, total animation director, effects, animation director and three people, so there are more and more turning the cut.

1800: The film is cut much by Inagaki, so responsibilities are divided into 3 parts. For each part to assign Mr. director, each director will be in progress that feel made her. In addition to the allocation per each part's interaction with each, and each section is also shared with three people. He is in charge of the art Matsui, art critics have come to convey its progress, in charge of the filming him Nomoto, Honda-kun is taken to ... such trends. The more we are busy, the next interaction.
1.59 for each cut has been given, no doubt the original paintings or check the first of may also work.

What kind of cutting is being promoted these days?

Honda: Most recently I'm working on cutting cuts. For each part, we give priority to the place to become a preview video.

What kind of parts are in charge of preview video?

Nomoto: I am in charge of the action part in the second half. It is a fancy place as it is directed by Tatsuya Nagamine.

Honda: Since my responsibility is the introduction part of the story, there are quite a lot of key points of the point point where it remains in the impression in a different part from the flashy part. I am displaying a particularly impressive part of him at a preliminary announcement.

Matsui: As I am in charge of the middle part, the notice is in the form of both everyday and action. There are a lot of fights between Vegeta and Brolly.

Inagaki: In this movie, there is a request from the director "I'm happy also for foreign people", I am making it consciously.

Well here, please tell me the encounter with the three "Dragon Balls" here.

Inagaki: I am a generation that watches animation on-time in my school days. I never thought that I would be involved in work, so I think that I am very grateful.

Nomoto: I was watching TV animation in real time as I was an elementary school student. I went to see the movies with my family too.

Honda: I was doing animation when I was in elementary school, and I have been watching forever. The top board is using a learning desk of "Dragon Ball", it is still in my parents house. Also I think that everyone did it, but I was practicing kamehameha waves at school all by myself (laugh).

Matsui: I was not a generation, but I played a fighting game of PlayStation 2 very much. It started by watching movies and animation.

Who is your favorite character in "Dragon Ball"?

Matsui: In this movie, I am in charge of parts with a lot of vegetation cuts, so I like Vegeta. I will be part of Mr. Nomoto at the end whether Goku will appear or not, so I am a Vegeta part (laugh).

Honda: I've always loved the girls for a long time.

Nomoto: I like Vegeta, too, because I'm wearing Mr. Matsui, I have a vegeta table. The strongest feeling when he came out is very impressive. A strong character is a boy's longing.

Inagaki: Because I liked the earliest one of the Tenshin Budo-kai and so on, I think that I wish someday to talk like that one day.

Matsui: No, then Vegeta ... is Paragas? I hope not to be rewarded. Paragas of old movies was also good, but Paragas of this movie is also miserable and liked.

Are the workers of "Dragon Ball" in charge from the TV anime "Dragon Ball Super"?

Inagaki: Honda-kun and Matsui-kun continued from the TV anime "Dragon Ball Ultra" and came to the movies. Since the work that the production is in charge reflects the intention of the company, how it relates to the work may be slightly different from director and director. However, I think that there is merit that that person can engage in various works and experience various situations.

Honda: I was in charge of "Dragon Ball Ultra" in the movie, was exactly "Ora, exciting!" (Laugh).

Inagaki: I'm fond of the speed at which TV and movies progress differently and I feel like going slowly on movies.

Nomoto: I was in charge of TV animation "Kirakira ☆ Pretty Cure Ara Mode" before this movie, but there are parts where the production progress is different in movies and television. However, all the staff members are gentle people and there is no difference in terms of ease of work. "Dragon ball" was surprised at how much action it is. There is also an action in "Glitter aid ☆ Pretty Cure Ala Mode", but I think there are about three times that.

Inagaki: "Dragon ball" is distinguished by the overwhelming number of creators who want to draw and want to do. That surprised me. There are many people who watched as a child and many people who got into the animation industry, so there are many people who want to draw.

What kind of work is difficult for the work of progressing production?

Matsui: It is one of the tasks to prompt workers to work so as not to destroy the schedule, but there is something tough to ask jobs. But you can not be late, so you have to hurry. There is such stress. "I am sorry, but please do ..." It is an unstable feeling.

Honda: I'm dry as if I was trying hard, but feeling no use is delayed. Instead, I am doing with the idea that I can eat delicious rice together when I finish. Therefore, the burden of feeling may be less than Matsui-kun (laugh).

Nomoto: I'm a sweet one to a creator (laugh). The director has to do various checks and think about the whole quality of work, probably a lot of workload, so I am always sorry when asking for detailed work etc. But we will be friendly and we will be relieved.

Inagaki: As Director Nagamine (Tatsuya) often adopts the surrounding opinion, it changes often.

Nomoto: As a production, every time the content changes, it is hard, but (laugh).
I check the things that came up in this way and turn it to the next check.

In the end, please tell us what you think of the movie 'Dragon Ball Super Broly' at the end.

Inagaki: I am still making it now, but since it has become a content that is quite responsive, I would like you to expect it. There are also things that are made consciously overseas, and action scenes are also quite fun.

Nomoto: This time, since it is a movie that follows TV anime, in addition to the staff who continue to participate from TV animation, a lot of luxurious stuffs unique to the movie are included. Especially for painting I think that it is amazing. There is a wonderful cut that seems to be "what is this!?", So the staff 's calorie is amazing, is not it?

Honda: Not only the main character such as Goku, but also many characters are out when you look closely to the edge, so I think that it is interesting if you can pay attention there too. I'm in charge for the first 20 to 30 minutes, but I think that It can make you cry, it's certainly there. When I saw the edited video, I also got a little fluffy.

Matsui: This time vegeta is really cool. Recently there was a gag and a scarful image all the time, but it seems I broke the flow like that. The struggle between vegeta and brolly has no speed feeling. Even though it is a momentary picture in the fighting, there is a tremendous amount of pictures drawn about one TV anime episode. It is natural that creators' enthusiasm does not stop (laugh).
A bundle of original drawings that Hanko was supposed to do for the general work director ... It is too thick !! It is transmitted from the thickness that your thoughts are muffled.

Last edited: