OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that would be lit if that is the case because it really does makes sense.. Potential for all earth saiyans could be perfect ki control or god ki..

Good look FRT

If I'd have to figure his mode process out it would be.

pic 1 & 2 is his base only difference is armor..
Mode 1/2 can transform to mode 4 SS.. (I say that because those modes fit body type as far as transformations would go)
Mode 4 transforms into mode 3 with the yellow eyes.. (almost like a suppress SS state as you described but ascended suppress SS if you will, the yellow eyes is suppression)
Mode 3 to mode 5 because both these modes fit the transformation body type process to full power saiyan..

That process would fit better then the way the pics are set there..
We gotta remember that Broly has his tail an his power is at 1oo% in any mode because of it.. (That's if they still go with the tail being a source of power)

Earth saiyans are far behind in power in this regard if that's the case.. I don't wanna sound like a Brolytard as you call them :cool: but it would fit the cannon material of saiyan breeds an could be a reason why he's matching or is greater than SS blue/red with ease..
Wow this is a nice way to look at Broly's transformation's and I literally either forgot or didn't remember anything about the tails that's a more reasonable explanation for why he could be so strong besides him obviously being hella powerful because he has a legendary Super Saiyan like state. Vegeta and Raditz did say their tails brought out their full potential, I'm not sure if that has been retconned or not.

I despised him being this strong before but after thinking about it he is technically a foe Goku and co have never faced before so any foe they face now is bound to be above at least Blue level. I personally don't like the idea of a Saiyan from U7 coming out of nowhere and being that strong but Broly clearly isn't an average Saiyan and im pretty sure he is Goku Black esque in that he will start out weaker than Goku and Vegeta and eventually get stronger and stronger at a ridiculous rate. So long as he isn't so strong that he is significantly above UI Goku and Zeno or Whis don't need to get involved I think its fine.

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow this is a nice way to look at Broly's transformation's and I literally either forgot or didn't remember anything about the tails that's a more reasonable explanation for why he could be so strong besides him obviously being hella powerful because he has a legendary Super Saiyan like state. Vegeta and Raditz did say their tails brought out their full potential, I'm not sure if that has been retconned or not.

I despised him being this strong before but after thinking about it he is technically a foe Goku and co have never faced before so any foe they face now is bound to be above at least Blue level. I personally don't like the idea of a Saiyan from U7 coming out of nowhere and being that strong but Broly clearly isn't an average Saiyan and im pretty sure he is Goku Black esque in that he will start out weaker than Goku and Vegeta and eventually get stronger and stronger at a ridiculous rate. So long as he isn't so strong that he is significantly above UI Goku and Zeno or Whis don't need to get involved I think its fine.
I hope they don't retconn the tail cause it make much sense..

If the saiyans cut their tails it would limit their power because OOzaru is apart of them. Cutting the tail would put their power at half mass even though they may be at full power in the mode.. If OOzaru's energy & strength is cut off from them in humanoid form then they can never be as strong as they would be with it..

They should be able to use Oozaru's energy/strength in humanoid form & Oozaru should be able to use the humanoid powers aswell.. (Vise versa effect)
Imagine OOzaru Broly!!?

I like this idea not just in Broly's case but the biology behind the saiyan breed. He should beat them right off the muscle an they are forced to retreat because he is not like no-thing they've faced before..

The foes are usually reserved at first then go all out gradually.. Broly might be the exact opposite, raw upfront with Son an co. losing the first interaction cause they are not use to brutes.. It would leave room for, who is he? where he comes from? why he's with Freiza? an so on to be explained for the climax of lose it all or win..

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they don't retconn the tail cause it make much sense..

If the saiyans cut their tails it would limit their power because OOzaru is apart of them. Cutting the tail would put their power at half mass even though they may be at full power in the mode.. If OOzaru's energy & strength is cut off from them in humanoid form then they can never be as strong as they would be with it..

They should be able to use Oozaru's energy/strength in humanoid form & Oozaru should be able to use the humanoid powers aswell.. (Vise versa effect)
Imagine OOzaru Broly!!?

I like this idea not just in Broly's case but the biology behind the saiyan breed. He should beat them right off the muscle an they are forced to retreat because he is not like no-thing they've faced before..

The foes are usually reserved at first then go all out gradually.. Broly might be the exact opposite, raw upfront with Son an co. losing the first interaction cause they are not use to brutes.. It would leave room for, who is he? where he comes from? why he's with Freiza? an so on to be explained for the climax of lose it all or win..
Man they really should have let Goku and Vegeta keep their tails...

They are supposed to be saiyans not earthlings, their tails made them unique and different imo but Toriyama got tired of drawing them so he just cut them off.

An Oozaru Broly would be epic and refreshing I welcome the return of the Oozaru form with open arms, I am honestly tired of the super saiyan forms and feel like they need to do something different.

Yeah he's going to beat them right off the bat for sure as Goku was laid down beaten in that Frozen area on earth either in an image from the movie or a trailer I can't remember. I think he will start off in Base being weaker than Base Vegeta for a little bit but that's going to change real quickly I feel like and then he's going to use the Yellow eyed form and beat SS Goku or SSG Goku or both while I think Vegeta may be occupied with Frieza who may retreat with Paragus and Broly after that. Leaving Goku and Vegeta wondering who the hell is this guy? How are there still Saiyan survivors? And why is he so strong? I'm probably spoiling a little bit of the movie lol.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man they really should have let Goku and Vegeta keep their tails...

They are supposed to be saiyans not earthlings, their tails made them unique and different imo but Toriyama got tired of drawing them so he just cut them off.

An Oozaru Broly would be epic and refreshing I welcome the return of the Oozaru form with open arms, I am honestly tired of the super saiyan forms and feel like they need to do something different.

Yeah he's going to beat them right off the bat for sure as Goku was laid down beaten in that Frozen area on earth either in an image from the movie or a trailer I can't remember. I think he will start off in Base being weaker than Base Vegeta for a little bit but that's going to change real quickly I feel like and then he's going to use the Yellow eyed form and beat SS Goku or SSG Goku or both while I think Vegeta may be occupied with Frieza who may retreat with Paragus and Broly after that. Leaving Goku and Vegeta wondering who the hell is this guy? How are there still Saiyan survivors? And why is he so strong? I'm probably spoiling a little bit of the movie lol.
You started to do what I was which is why I just left it with climax of win or lose.. I'm trying not to spoil to much of it for myself weather I'm right or wrong.. Haha!.

But the crazy thing about this OG!..
I asked for it fam..
Check this thread I made awhile back.

It's crazy!..

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You started to do what I was which is why I just left it with climax of win or lose.. I'm trying not to spoil to much of it for myself weather I'm right or wrong.. Haha!.

But the crazy thing about this OG!..
I asked for it fam..
Check this thread I made awhile back.

It's crazy!..
Woah so you felt like he should make a return a whole year ago?

Well you got your wish haha and now he will return and will be wrecking everybody in sight lol.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m suprise nobody brought up the manga on how master Roshi knows some form an incomplete ultra instinct and innate Gohan (mystic) was able to draw with Kefla with all that legendary Saiyan power.
Toppo’s been getting smacked around by Vegeta at high diff and all the other universes were just completely useless.
Kale was able to send like three of them off the cliff just by letting off some energy just to control herself.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m suprise nobody brought up the manga on how master Roshi knows some form an incomplete ultra instinct and innate Gohan (mystic) was able to draw with Kefla with all that legendary Saiyan power.
Toppo’s been getting smacked around by Vegeta at high diff and all the other universes were just completely useless.
Kale was able to send like three of them off the cliff just by letting off some energy just to control herself.
Lol I didn't read the chapter til yesterday that's why I haven't said anything about it.

But did you see Aniraza get easily ringed out like that? Like seriously Aniraza was so strong in the anime and just casually got shitted on and thrown out the ring by Kale smh.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I didn't read the chapter til yesterday that's why I haven't said anything about it.

But did you see Aniraza get easily ringed out like that? Like seriously Aniraza was so strong in the anime and just casually got shitted on and thrown out the ring by Kale smh.
Yeah I was laughing my ass off when that happened. Everyone was so useless except for universe 6,7, toppo, and jiren. Even Hit who is one of the top strongest people there was ringed out earlier than almost everybody.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just dont see how broly can be more powerful than jiren.... didnt jirens energy shake an infinite void???? the TOP dimension????

what next? Broly powers up & everybody feels it in all the universes? zeno becomes concerned?????

idk

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't want to say nothin but yea that jive is crazy..

Toriyama did say that Toyotaro was gonna make some changes but, damn.. Really!?:lmao: Roshi!..
Idk if you read the english issue but it's here just incase..

Woah so you felt like he should make a return a whole year ago?

Well you got your wish haha and now he will return and will be wrecking everybody in sight lol.
His "cannon" return is somethin I've been waiting for for years but it was an unexpected in the movie form again..
I'm really iffy because I never get what I want so energy lvl on this is barely over 50% for me.

I'm putting my hype in the Vegeta Freiza clash that I'm hoping will occur..

i just dont see how broly can be more powerful than jiren.... didnt jirens energy shake an infinite void???? the TOP dimension????

what next? Broly powers up & everybody feels it in all the universes? zeno becomes concerned?????

idk
Maybe not so much where zeno or angles are involved but mos-def enough to keep Vegeta an Son on their toes in un7.. It's not just Broly it's also the mad tyrant that's involved here.. (Freiza)

New trailer
A few seconds added