Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Slight spoils
Some speculations are out that a new arc after the movie will come in mid 2019. It's stated to continue after the T O P with a Resurrection F like arc but for Broly. (Possibly)

There's word that Son goes to planet Vampa after the battle to talk to Broly & introduces himself as Kakarot an they become friend not foe at the end of the film..
It's also stated that the arc will be in manga form but no mention of anime, but it's to be expected if it happens..

HyperBeast
Herms98

Also!
Frieza's wish is to become taller like the rest of his people!:lmao:
I hope that's not true!

You must be registered to see images

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? I read somewhere the manga skips Broly and it’s some “galactic patrol prisoner” arc

I wouldn’t be surprised if the anime redoes Broly in its regular art style though. With changes from the movie like
ssbkk, ssbe, mention of kale, mention of UI

Reactions: 00Rinne

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Slight spoils
Some speculations are out that a new arc after the movie will come in mid 2019. It's stated to continue after the T O P with a Resurrection F like arc but for Broly. (Possibly)

There's word that Son goes to planet Vampa after the battle to talk to Broly & introduces himself as Kakarot an they become friend not foe at the end of the film..
It's also stated that the arc will be in manga form but no mention of anime, but it's to be expected if it happens..

HyperBeast
Herms98

Also!
Frieza's wish is to become taller like the rest of his people!:lmao:
I hope that's not true!

You must be registered to see images
The wish is true. I’ve read numerous confirmations. It’s an awesome touch imo

Reactions: 00Rinne

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The wish is true. I’ve read numerous confirmations. It’s an awesome touch imo
Mannnnn that's crazy!..
What happen with bein immortal an all that from the Namekian arc.. That's not koolaid if it is!..:nono:
I'm still alil piss they put Gogeta in this movie as well though..
From what I've heard, he's had no time issue in the mode.. It puts him beyond potara fusion if tru which is alil weird..
It's too easy a copout imo cause if push come to shove then gogeta to the rescue..

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? I read somewhere the manga skips Broly and it’s some “galactic patrol prisoner” arc

I wouldn’t be surprised if the anime redoes Broly in its regular art style though. With changes from the movie like
ssbkk, ssbe, mention of kale, mention of UI
Yea the GP arc is the outcome after the T O P!.. chapter 42 manga reveals it's the GP. (T O P is over in chapter 42 starting the new arc of the GP)
Manga chapter 42 RAW
17 is still MVP

They've skipped over the Broly movie but they still mention that the bout with him happen.. The manga for the GP arc is based on buu an Daikaioshin with Jaco.. It's possible buu has alot of knowledge from his absorption days with Bibidi or babidi..

Also!.. Son can't enter UI anymore so he an Vegeta calls the mode useless, they train to become stronger on their own.
It's still not clear on weather this will be manga only.

Reactions: 321ice