[Debate] daz a love of woman makes a man weak?????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i----------------->.

u know a man has forbidden territory in his psychopersona....and tis forbidden psychopersona is ruled by a man's pride and dignity...that's how u become true man..

its nice to love woman and get gf...and have wife and bla bla bla...but man becarfoll...never allow that woman enter ur forbidden psychopersona...cuz if she does u'll lose 90% of ur manhoodness..u will become weak coward...

• Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
in my experience women make you more masculine. i think the whole point of a relationship with someone is a commitment to truly know them, thats pretty much what a relationship is next to having someone you can grow with

though i agree to an extent that you need to keep some mystery if its going to last. but women make you more masculine if youre smart, because you make them feel more comfortable and safe to be feminine. and women smell weakness fast, thats how a lot of guys lose beautiful women, start acting like women

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
in my experience women make you more masculine. i think the whole point of a relationship with someone is a commitment to truly know them, thats pretty much what a relationship is next to having someone you can grow with

though i agree to an extent that you need to keep some mystery if its going to last. but women make you more masculine if youre smart, because you make them feel more comfortable and safe to be feminine. and women smell weakness fast, thats how a lot of guys lose beautiful women, start acting like women
i think teh only type of men, women can't read are teh goofy happy go lucky men..

• Love

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Only if you worship the nether regions. Jokes aside, women add stregth to a man and vice versa. The only time it becomes problematic is when the state passes crazy laws that creates an entitlement complex in some women. They can ruin a man, and the opposite is also true. I've seen it happen to a few people. The man and women break up, the woman gets the kids and claims child support, even though she doesn't let the father meet the kids. Heck in one case I've seen the woman was actively posioning the children. I'm not saying the men are the innocent party in any of these cases, but the state interference leaves no room for compromise on either side. The man will have to become a slave and beg the woman to see the kids, which creates mlre room for bad behaviour if the woman is scorned. That's just one of the many examples, that are out there.

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
8,090๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Basically you have to keep a level of self worth in any relationship you enter. It could be so easy to lose yourself when you love someone else and that's what I feel hurts most people male or female.
You could end up loving someone so much that you try to make changes for them and they end up hating that you arent the same or some shit.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Only if you worship the nether regions. Jokes aside, women add stregth to a man and vice versa. The only time it becomes problematic is when the state passes crazy laws that creates an entitlement complex in some women. They can ruin a man, and the opposite is also true. I've seen it happen to a few people. The man and women break up, the woman gets the kids and claims child support, even though she doesn't let the father meet the kids. Heck in one case I've seen the woman was actively posioning the children. I'm not saying the men are the innocent party in any of these cases, but the state interference leaves no room for compromise on either side. The man will have to become a slave and beg the woman to see the kids, which creates mlre room for bad behaviour if the woman is scorned. That's just one of the many examples, that are out there.
says teh tobidara clan traitor..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i think teh only type of men, women can't read are teh goofy happy go lucky men..
they definitely can my friend

women like guys that can make them laugh but like i said, they need to feel safe and comfortable in their feminine. a guy that doesnt take anything seriously will most likely not take her feelings seriously, which doesnt make her feel safe confiding in you or being in her feminine energy around you. doesnt mean you have to be a so sense of humor serious all the time. but that doesnt project masculine energy as much as immaturity and they see that clear as day

but of course there could be a really beautiful woman that wants exactly that, nothings impossible. but usually theyll friendzone a guy like that

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
they definitely can my friend

women like guys that can make them laugh but like i said, they need to feel safe and comfortable in their feminine. a guy that doesnt take anything seriously will most likely not take her feelings seriously, which doesnt make her feel safe confiding in you or being in her feminine energy around you. doesnt mean you have to be a so sense of humor serious all the time. but that doesnt project masculine energy as much as immaturity and they see that clear as day

but of course there could be a really beautiful woman that wants exactly that, nothings impossible. but usually theyll friendzone a guy like that
wusup grape!!!...all barbershops are closed during corona virus ....so how is ur hair doing????..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
wusup grape!!!...all barbershops are closed during corona virus ....so how is ur hair doing????..
lol, hey bro. my hair is okay, i actually cut it today, perfect timing to ask. but my mom was a hairstylist and we didnt have money like that growing up, so she cut my hair all my life, so i learned how, been cutting it since i was a teen even though i can definitely afford for someone else too, i know how to cut it how i like it. i can do fades

how are you doing? great thread also

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
More women โ†’ More pussy โ†’ less simp.
lol, hey bro. my hair is okay, i actually cut it today, perfect timing to ask. but my mom was a hairstylist and we didnt have money like that growing up, so she cut my hair all my life, so i learned how, been cutting it since i was a teen even though i can definitely afford for someone else too, i know how to cut it how i like it. i can do fades

how are you doing? great thread also
thx im doing ok....but also worried about tis corona virus $h!t...

if u know how to cut ur hair by urself that's better then going to barbershop waiting in queu and paying money for it....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When you stop riding the Burrito (being his fangurl), because he is teh enemy of Tobidara and a follower of Sasugay, we will let you back into the Tobidara clan. Until then you're banished for betrayal :super:
u r offending me too much..u r becoming slowly a monster like Garou , in a end i will turn u back into nice human being with just one punch comment..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
thx im doing ok....but also worried about tis corona virus $h!t...

if u know how to cut ur hair by urself that's better then going to barbershop waiting in queu and paying money for it....
true true. we'll be good though, how long this lockdown shit lasts is another story. i be inside anyways mostly but still...would be nice to go to the movies