Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sony said:
Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic. Play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who rides the broken road, fighting to survive while searching for a reason to live.

At its core, Days Gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love – and hope. It’s about how even when confronted with such enormous tragedy they find a reason to live. Hope never dies.

When I first saw that trailer in the E3 conference, I absolutely thought this would be "The Last of Us 2". The music, the way the character was portrayed and also the apocalyptic world. Everything screamed "TLoU!!!". But as I know now, that's not the case. It's rather a new franchise with a world where zombies/mutants rule the world, pretty much like in franchises such as "I am Legend", "The Walking Dead" or "World War Z".

It looks still very good imo and I'm really interested in the overall story as well as the one of the main character. A bit sad that it isn't another "The Last of Us", but I'm sure this game will possess heartwrench-potential. So, I hope it's not just a plain rip-off.

What is your opinion on this? Watch the video if you haven't done it yet and tell me then please :>
I'll add actual gameplay-material when it's released on the official Playstation-channel.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

When I first saw that trailer in the E3 conference, I absolutely thought this would be "The Last of Us 2". The music, the way the character was portrayed and also the apocalyptic world. Everything screamed "TLoU!!!". But as I know now, that's not the case. It's rather a new franchise with a world where zombies/mutants rule the world, pretty much like in franchises such as "I am Legend", "The Walking Dead" or "World War Z".

It looks still very good imo and I'm really interested in the overall story as well as the one of the main character. A bit sad that it isn't another "The Last of Us", but I'm sure this game will possess heartwrench-potential. So, I hope it's not just a plain rip-off.

What is your opinion on this? Watch the video if you haven't done it yet and tell me then please :>
I'll add actual gameplay-material when it's released on the official Playstation-channel.
Everyone thought the same. Also the "unlimited" ammo kinda ruined my immersion in the trailer :(

[video=youtube;DiHbP_gdfQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHbP_gdfQg[/video]

Last edited:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for sharing the gameplay. I had a link from IGN, but it got removed very quickly. Not sure how long this one will stay available.

And yes, the unlimited ammo and the hundreds of enemies felt like a hack&slay passage from an anime game. Hopefully this was only there to hype the game on the E3 and will not be the usual thing to see in the finished game. That would be kinda boring to play imo and lead to me only watching a let's play of it. If it is a zombie-game (like almost 90% of today's games seem to be), then it should definitely be about stealth and not about being Rambo from the neighborhood's gunstore.