Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any one watching or watched this yet? Thoughts? I'm about half way in and it's been entertaining. Loved the Ferris Bueller reference at the start especially with Broderick being involved.
If it's the old vampire film i'm thinking of, i've seen it. It's a fun watch if you don't expect too much. I remember enjoying it when i watched it

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it's the old vampire film i'm thinking of, i've seen it. It's a fun watch if you don't expect too much. I remember enjoying it when i watched it
Nah might be same title but different thing there was a movie around 09 called Daybreakers maybe that's it. This is a new series, post-apocalyptic world, teens on their own. It has some typical moments of pieces like this but where most tend to make shows with teen casts "safer" this one doesn't really.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah might be same title but different thing there was a movie around 09 called Daybreakers maybe that's it. This is a new series, post-apocalyptic world, teens on their own. It has some typical moments of pieces like this but where most tend to make shows with teen casts "safer" this one doesn't really.
Oh, then no, not seen that bud. Got a link to a trailer?