Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know the DB has some BS like this for example :

You must be registered for see images

but it also has legit shit like this

so you can't just automatically disregard everything it says, some of it is hyperbole and BS but most of it is actually not.

then there's fans that choose to believe one thing and choose to disregard another.

for example, you can find some members around here that believe naruto has equal or more reaction time than madara because it was stated in the DB, but refuse to believe madara's limbo are an exact replica of him with all of his abilities.

some people argue that the manga never showed limbo using ninjutsu.

however take a look at this scan my sons.

one limbo clone simultaneously knocks out all 9 bijuus. how the hell did the limbo clone do that with just taijutsu? theres just no way.

since at the time nobody could perceive limbo, kishi didn't show it.

we all know the villains got nerfed for the heroes to win, so whats so far fetched about limbo clones having equal ability to madara? just take a look at my sig. I'm gone!!

Are people still hung up on the tittles in the databook?-_-

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke?pls.....

Nope,

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope,

i see....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same people who argue against the databook credibility tend to use it to back up their own arguments so chill bruh, they all just hating on madara.
this is true whenever madara soloed their fav they hated him and soloing the whole world in less than a day makes madara hated more and now the limbo susanoo is making them go crazy to which everyone tries to downplay solo king madara.

Limbo juubi susanoo solos their fav

nkc-ngoni

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is supervisor for the game though... That means something do not you think? Also DB is canon.
Is Masashi Kishimoto involved with Naruto Storm 4? Kishimoto-sensei oversees things as a supervisor and if he has any feedback, CyberConnect2 implements them. They are currently working with him to also learn what new ideas he has from his next Naruto manga project and if they can bring those things to the game.
Source:
Yo can I have the link to the source

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know the DB has some BS like this for example :

but it also has legit shit like this

so you can't just automatically disregard everything it says, some of it is hyperbole and BS but most of it is actually not.

then there's fans that choose to believe one thing and choose to disregard another.

for example, you can find some members around here that believe naruto has equal or more reaction time than madara because it was stated in the DB, but refuse to believe madara's limbo are an exact replica of him with all of his abilities.

some people argue that the manga never showed limbo using ninjutsu.

however take a look at this scan my sons.

one limbo clone simultaneously knocks out all 9 bijuus. how the hell did the limbo clone do that with just taijutsu? theres just no way.

since at the time nobody could perceive limbo, kishi didn't show it.

we all know the villains got nerfed for the heroes to win, so whats so far fetched about limbo clones having equal ability to madara? just take a look at my sig. I'm gone!!
The split concentration means that while their stats and powers are the same as Madara, their battle sense is worthless.

They only work so far as Madara can direct them and its far more difficult directing four puppets than it is directing yourself. At least without experience. And of course, we know Madara prefers to feel his way through battle instead of just thinking and acting (revival from reanimation moment).