Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So um, yeah, i... uh... I don't do this very often, i just upload all my stuff to Deviantart and that's it, i don't really like showing off, it's not my thing. But... it is nice when people see your stuff and give you their opinion :/ soo

Normally i get 2or 3 favs and maybe a comment or two whenever i upload something, even my crappy drawings. But this one, wich i personally really like, was uploaded like 3 months ago and it's just there, it only has 6 views and i bet they're all mine.

You must be registered for see images

You don't have to like MLP or Pokémon i just want to see some feedback on this.

It's based off this btw

[video=youtube;qyXTgqJtoGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyXTgqJtoGM[/video]

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not online often on this site, but from a fellow artist it looks pretty good. I don't really post my art much on sites, but i usually draw both physically and digitally. Digitally I do my art using OpenCanvas and a few other programs. Keep up the work and theirs always room for improvement!

:hint:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not online often on this site, but from a fellow artist it looks pretty good. I don't really post my art much on sites, but i usually draw both physically and digitally. Digitally I do my art using OpenCanvas and a few other programs. Keep up the work and theirs always room for improvement!

:hint:
Thanks, i draw everything on an old 3ds lol. As if drawing on the little thing wasn't annoying enough the screen and buttons are all messed up but hey! it is what it is, i'm not complaining :sweat:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its kinda generic looking, but you can add more drama and interest i think by layering the background more

but its still clean and you can be great if you really want to, keep it up