[Discussion] Darker than black : Season 2

Badapdos

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
984 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok so I just finished Season two of "Darker Than Black"...
I gotta say that this season was a total disappointment!

I didn't like season 2, since They added suo.
If you don't know about the show.
They have contractors who have powers but in order for them to use it they have a price to pay.

But...
Suo's power was her just using a plain military weapon (Huge disappointment) & Hei (The original protagonist in the first season) Lost his powers in the middle of Season 2..

I've gotta say huge disappointment!!
Those are the only flaws of season 2..

Also, adding their we're no surprising climax..
No fight scene!

I'm not like most people & judge a show on action.
I loved "Euereka seven :AO" because, the love scene & even that show ended with a bigger bang than "Darker Than Black"

Well I'll just stick to "Bloodlad" for now....
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I hated season 2
 

uchihajaime

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,401 posts 136 reactions
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
136
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Season 2 has no redeeming qualities. Luckily, Season 1 has the perfect ending for the series.
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah is garbage , the series as a whole sucks if season two is a disappointment .
 

UchihaBrat

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,205 posts 493 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
9,205
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmm.. Yeah, the first season was exciting at least. The story moved along so slowly and seemingly filled with pointless additions.
 

xcoyote

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,576 posts 753 reactions
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
8,576
Reaction score
753
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Suo was an interesting character tbh,the downfall of s2 was that the story was all over the place and Hei sucked ballz.
 

Zexion~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,100 posts 862 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
17,100
Reaction score
862
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
First season was boss....but i hear the second is pretty bad, sucks because i rather liked that show
 
Top