Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Darker than Black

Season 2 (Confirmed)

You must be registered for see images

Animage’s August 2009 issue says that Darker Than Black Ryuusei no Gemini (Meteor’s Gemini) will air on October 2009. Still no confirmation of who the composer is

Staff :
Original Work: BONES/Tensai Okamura
Supervisor: Tensai Okamura
Original Character Design: Yuji Iwahara
Character Design/General Drawing Supervisor: Takahiro Komori
Arts Design: Takashi Aoi, Yuushou Okada
Prop Design: Takahiro Yamada
Color Design: Nobuko Mizuta
Arts Director: Takashi Aoi
Director of Photography: Gou Kanbayashi
Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi
Animation Studio: BONES​

Can't wait !!!
:overjoy:

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when i first read the title i thought bout wesley snipes-.-
= darker then black

Last edited:

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i first read the title i thought bout wesley snipes-.-
Oh no, it's only about the best damn anime that has ever been made. I knew it for a long time already that season 2 would come, so this new comes in a little late I'm afraid. Nonetheless, it's pretty much the best news I have heard from Japan in a while. I'm curious about the story line though, since the previous season kinda ended (not going in on the details as it would spoil a lot).

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh no, it's only about the best damn anime that has ever been made. I knew it for a long time already that season 2 would come, so this new comes in a little late I'm afraid. Nonetheless, it's pretty much the best news I have heard from Japan in a while. I'm curious about the story line though, since the previous season kinda ended (not going in on the details as it would spoil a lot).
cool then ill watch the first season ^^

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah , I know =) I'm a bit late because I wasn't checking for news in one of anime site for a while .
Anyway , they are releasing new manga for the anime it's called Darker than Black: Shikkoku no Hana (Jet Black Flower)

There's 1st chapter translated allready , 3 others are RAW .

Last edited:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The DtB Mangas I have read so far weren't equally as good as the anime though.
Well the old one is not even like anime . But new manga has characters from anime ^^ And story continues after Season 1

I like this manga ^^ And I looked at RAW's, and...
it looks like there's a contractor who can make other people into contractors o_O And Hei is having trouble with him

Last edited:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plot Summary: Hei and Yin are now on the run after betraying the Syndicate in the previous season. After leaving Japan, Hei encounters Suou Pavlichenko, a 13 year old Eurasian girl who becomes embroiled in the war and politics of the various factions and Contractors vying for power. Meanwhile, Hell's Gate remains standing in Tokyo, after Hei's efforts to stop the Saturn Ring anti-Gate particle weapon from activating. Although Contractors are safe from the danger of having their existences erased, this does not prevent new and old Contractors from abusing their powers. As Misaki Kirihara and her team in the Public Security Bureau deal with the increasing Contractor cases, she also has to keep the Syndicate at bay, who has major positions in the Japanese police and intelligence bureaus around the world.

Trailer :

Some characters :

Page :

It don't seem to be very much from a manga story , though I see one guy in character list who looks just like one bad Contractor in manga .