The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
This post also marks the beginning of a mission featuring the following elements:
-Custom Mission: Rebuild the Lands of Tsumigakure
Description: After several of the lands belonging to Tsumigakure were destroyed during an attack by the former Shogun, someone has to do the dirty work. That is where you come in! You are tasked with cleaning up the damage done to the lands and help begin the rebuilding process returning the lands to their former glory.
Summary: The land was destroyed by Ashikaga. Oro has come to use his new vessel he stole from another person special abilities to regrow back to landmark from the destruction and hopefully make it a better place.

Oro arrives finally to the Darkcloud Peak. This place has been destroyed by Ashikaga. He murder the whole land. Oro was excited at such destruction but he had to get this landmark back together. He started walking around the landmark trying to figure out what he could do with it. The land was beautiful before the destruction. As he is walking around the landmark he started his mission to recreate the land of Darkcloud Peak first. He claps his hands together and start to create trees from the ground and forming it around the landmark. This creates a forest so the birds and squirrels all can come back and live. This forest around the landmark also serves as a defense from incoming attacks. Oro makes the forest 5 meters from the landmark starting and inward. Oro walks around the landmark and every 5.5 meters he would make one hand seal and expel a bullet size and the rock would expand into a large boulder which it would create short range destruction and making a crater and this would serve as a way to create puddles for the animals if and when they would come to this landmark. There were seven bounder created through this walking along the side of the mesa.

After creating rocks in the area trying to bring it back to the state it was a light switch on,

”A bridge that is what is missing here.”

He walks around the inhabited mesas and stands looking at each side and the valley down below where the river flows. He clapped his hands together and wood grows from his side to the other side and sprouts out and creates a bridge with support on the bottom that is attached to each side of the mesas He walks along the edge of his side of the mesas and continues down and made three more bridges the same way. He starts to get tired but he needed to go on. He cllaps his hands together. Pillars erupt from the ground creating a single house created that say “storage”. This is a place they can store anything in the land they need. This is always where the villagers that would mainly use for the tools for the pulley system that is going to be next for the river on fetching water from the river below the valley that the house is built by. The house stands roughly 4 meters from the edge of the edge. It sits between the four bridges that were built earlier.

”I thought this would be easy. This is harder than I thought it would be.”

He walks towards the edge and walks down the edge of it with chakra view his soles of his feet. He leaps down once he gets a meter from the bottom and lands on the wetland from the rain and observes the land and looks up from where he was. He thinks to himself and snaps his fingers. He does another clap and multiple pillars erupt from the water itself rising high in the sky and connects to the back side of the house that he created. These pillars form into different things but they are all connected and creates a new system for the villagers to use for their water retrieving. Only thing is missing is the wiring and the pile they use to get the water which at this point Oro didn’t want to do that part at least they can do is make this part of the system.

Oro takes himself up the edge again and walks up and towards the house. There was one more thing that he needed to do. This time it would be at great strain to him but it is needed for the villagers that would like to live in this place. The earth shakes at a similar rate as the forest he had created earlier. This would rise up from the ground houses that extend out 10 meters in all directions. This is where the villagers would stay. Now it is time to head towards Haunting Forest where all this started at. He should arrive there at 12:37 AM EST after passing through Howling Plains at 11:37 PM EST. He is tired so on the way he is catching his breath and refocusing on the mission at hand.

(Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.
x2

(Mokuton: Renchūka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Description: This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique. Instead of creating a single house, Yamato creates multiple houses at once. It appears to exhaust him rather quickly, and as a result the user may only perform B rank and below wood element the following turn. This technique can be used to for multiple homes or as a defence.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 60
Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.
x4

(Iwadeppō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: After performing the Monkey Hand seal, the user expels a bullet size chunk of rock from his mouth. After they are fired, the chunks expand into huge boulders capable of causing short range destruction.
x7

2000 -15x2=30 -30 -30 -30x4=120 -30x7=210 =1580 Chakra Points
160 Health Points

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

https://animebase.me/threads/freewind-plateau-104.756117/#post-21981144

Geets, Sado, and the gang all keep on moving, heading Northeast, as they do though played on Doombringer's Thunderwave, an ominous warning blaring loud enough for all to hear played on continuous loop..

You must be registered for see medias
( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

LLM

Reactions: Howard

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Demetrias arrives at the Darkcloud Peaks, deactivating his Sharingan to allow for a more inconspicuous approach. He pauses here for a time.

As Strix flew overhead, even a hundred feet in the air, she recognized the distinct robes of Demetrias, the Voidlord she had met not too long ago in Last Bastion. He moved quick, looking to have come from the other side of the world, compared to the black witch that was flying overhead. Since their last meeting in Last Bastion, something had been itching in the back of Strix' head, a little root of intrigue that had been placed by the words Demetrias had said. "Nourish it well" The same phrase that Phetra has said when she had placed it within Strix at the Shrine. Although Strix had been thinking on this since the encounter with Phetra then again with Demetrias, she couldn't work out what these words actually meant. Nourish? How does one nourish something they do not understand, how can energy be nourished? Taking the chance upon sighting Demetrias, Strix swooped down, landing down the path from where Demetrias was resting.

What a fortuitous circumstance to see you travelling, something that I had been hoping since the last encounter. I have a question, which has been on my mind and want to ask. You could sense or recognize the energy thats been placed within me, the black and white, given by Phetra. You also used the same words that she did, when it was give, "Nourish it". What did you mean? I find it curious that youd use the same words, and I wish to see what I can do with this energy.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As Strix flew overhead, even a hundred feet in the air, she recognized the distinct robes of Demetrias, the Voidlord she had met not too long ago in Last Bastion. He moved quick, looking to have come from the other side of the world, compared to the black witch that was flying overhead. Since their last meeting in Last Bastion, something had been itching in the back of Strix' head, a little root of intrigue that had been placed by the words Demetrias had said. "Nourish it well" The same phrase that Phetra has said when she had placed it within Strix at the Shrine. Although Strix had been thinking on this since the encounter with Phetra then again with Demetrias, she couldn't work out what these words actually meant. Nourish? How does one nourish something they do not understand, how can energy be nourished? Taking the chance upon sighting Demetrias, Strix swooped down, landing down the path from where Demetrias was resting.

What a fortuitous circumstance to see you travelling, something that I had been hoping since the last encounter. I have a question, which has been on my mind and want to ask. You could sense or recognize the energy thats been placed within me, the black and white, given by Phetra. You also used the same words that she did, when it was give, "Nourish it". What did you mean? I find it curious that youd use the same words, and I wish to see what I can do with this energy.
"You again?" He asked, turning toward her as he heard Strix fly downward. He wasn't annoyed, but surprised that she had come back to find him. It seemed she wanted to press him for more questions about the Relic Weapon Core in her abdomen; something that he could sense within her clear as day. "Yes, I can sense its essence. It is the same essence that existence itself rests upon, forged in a place lost to time. And my words were chosen carefully." Demetrias paused for a moment before proceeding, pondering the Weapon Cores themselves. He was a Voidlord, yet the Akatsuki was not in his care - his knowledge on the matter was particularly limited. "I do not know the fate of each Relic Weapon - I can't even sense which weapon it will forge into. But I do know that these cores respond to certain circumstances and environments - and yours seems particularly sensitive to that. A child must be nourished in the place it was born, just as your core comes from where the world was torn in two." He sighed before continuing. "That is all I can really offer you. Do with it what you will." He stepped away, roused from his rest by Strix and marched onward to Tsuchi Heiho.
LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"You again?" He asked, turning toward her as he heard Strix fly downward. He wasn't annoyed, but surprised that she had come back to find him. It seemed she wanted to press him for more questions about the Relic Weapon Core in her abdomen; something that he could sense within her clear as day. "Yes, I can sense its essence. It is the same essence that existence itself rests upon, forged in a place lost to time. And my words were chosen carefully." Demetrias paused for a moment before proceeding, pondering the Weapon Cores themselves. He was a Voidlord, yet the Akatsuki was not in his care - his knowledge on the matter was particularly limited. "I do not know the fate of each Relic Weapon - I can't even sense which weapon it will forge into. But I do know that these cores respond to certain circumstances and environments - and yours seems particularly sensitive to that. A child must be nourished in the place it was born, just as your core comes from where the world was torn in two." He sighed before continuing. "That is all I can really offer you. Do with it what you will." He stepped away, roused from his rest by Strix and marched onward to Tsuchi Heiho.
LLM
With the new information that Demetrias had given her, Strix paused a moment to consult the vast library in her head that was the geographical map, cross referenced with the historical sea she kept. The world was torn in two? These words were more helpful than the simple instructions that were given before, and her brain began to turn placing multiple scenarios in her head. The first that came to her head, perhaps with a subtle hint from Demetrias was 'child' as the recent God-Child was born in two. It is said that the ocean itself is thin veil between reality and the void, however it was a dangerous assumption to go on, potentially meaning the end of Strix if wrong. World torn in two, could it mean metaphorically, a split between power bases, it was a lot to go on. for now, Strix would hunt down the meaning, and should she require, she would track down Demetrias again.

LLM

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Freewind Plateau (104)

Years had passed since the once remarkably beautiful landmark was reduced to nothing but ash, cinder, and charcoal. It was the perfect place for a tailed beast and its host to roam unbothered. Standing atop one of the circular mesas, Kōtetsu, Sif, and Strix familiarize themselves with the surroundings. The reddish-white chakra emanating from what he could only assume was the beast was much more vibrant, and being in the same area as it sent the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. The Inuzuka leaps from Sif's back and stands a few meters away from his partner for this endeavor. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that they were once again fighting side by side against a monster.

"If there's anything you need to prepare prior to our battle" he says, glancing at Strix through the corner of his eye. "Then I suggest you do so now." Kōtetsu was always prepared for a fight. He had already activated his enhanced strength and removed his leg weights, and the Solstice seal resembling had long since reached full capacity.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming From: Freewind Plateau (104)
Years had passed since the once remarkably beautiful landmark was reduced to nothing but ash, cinder, and charcoal. It was the perfect place for a tailed beast and its host to roam unbothered. Standing atop one of the circular mesas, Kōtetsu, Sif, and Strix familiarize themselves with the surroundings. The reddish-white chakra emanating from what he could only assume was the beast was much more vibrant, and being in the same area as it sent the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. The Inuzuka leaps from Sif's back and stands a few meters away from his partner for this endeavor. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that they were once again fighting side by side against a monster.
"If there's anything you need to prepare prior to our battle" he says, glancing at Strix through the corner of his eye. "Then I suggest you do so now." Kōtetsu was always prepared for a fight. He had already activated his enhanced strength and removed his leg weights, and the Solstice seal resembling had long since reached full capacity.
This post marks the beginning of a mission:
-Defeat and capture the Five Tails

Summary: Strix and Kotetsu are sent to defeat and capture the 5 tails.

As they travelled Strix couldn't help but notice the spirits that had been roaming through the countryside, many silently howling with their voices unheard. A mist covering the spiritual world from the sheer amount of souls that were now in between the physical world and the afterlife, changes were starting to leak into the physical world in the more concentrated areas. The closer they got to the landmark however the spirits began to disappear, occasional souls now. Closing her eyes and calling upon Dianna she spoke mentally to the Lunari Warrior.

Another test, and I'm concerned whether I'll be ready for it again. I know this other warrior is here, but the other Beast was almost purely defensive and I barely managed to survive its attacks. What if this one is stronger?
There was a quiver in her voice of self doubt, as Dianna began to coalesce in the mist her onyx armour coming through with her silver hair and becoming a whole figure.
Child, we all face trials where when we do not think we are ready, you can only control what you can do. Hold faith in yourself and believe that you will come out better. Remember I will be here to guide you.
Dianna's reassuring words and faith in herself comforted Strix as she changed her look from concern to determination.

As they reached a stop, Kotetsu spoke up, asking if she was ready to fight, or if there was anything she needed to prepare. Taking a deep breath Strix paused and focused her Tenshi Chakra, maximising the amount she could hold. She always had her strength ready and had long removed her leg weights. Adjusting her gauntlets on her hands, she grabbed a few pieces of parchment and scrolled a design on it, it looked like 3 squares enclosed on each other. Standing back up and placing the scroll in her pocket she placed a hand on her chest and summoned forth Demise, standing with one hand holding demise and the other covered in a purplish goopy slimy Tenshi Chakra aura.
Nodding back to Kotetsu, a serious look of determination on her face unlike what her normal demeanour was like she said softly;
Lets take this Beast down.

Chakra - 3000
HP - 200
Tenshi Chakra - 1500
Actives:
CES - LW
Eternal Toil - 8

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,369💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
NPC Intervention

And so, there was only mere silence. The echoes of their voices reached far and wide, as the slumbering demonic entity resided in its domain. Kokou was sound asleep, or at least was until the voices leaked into its ears. “More of them…?” she wondered, as she let out a small sigh. The behemoth of chakra slowly rose from its relaxed posture and wondered closer to the source of the noise, until it immediately encountered the two. A mere human man and woman, but from she can gather these two seemed to be preparing for a battle. The fifth of the great primordial chakra would not take lightly to trespassing so lightly. Kokou was always deemed one of the more peaceful of the nine, but with recent years of humans seeking them out and whispers of her siblings of lower tail count having been caught, she can only assume she was next.

You dare show your fangs against me? YOU WON'T TAKE ME DOWN SO EASILY LIKE YOU DID TO MY SIBLINGS!

She roared, as the terrain began to become filled with an immense steaming fog envelops the domain, a geyser of it erupting directly behind her. As this occurs, her sheer presence was enough to strike fear into them. “Now die” the beast immediately said as she amassed the positive and negative chakra towards its mouth, quickly releasing the completed Tailed Beast Ball directed at the members of the Akatsuki. As they handled the giant mass of chakra hurdling towards them, the beast quickly drew upon it’s powers to quickly release a wave of empowered steam, aimed to cause the opponents to suffer from “Enhanced Heat Stroke”.

The beast would begin to run at its top speed, aimed at closing the distance between the Akatsuki members as a result. “RAAAAAHHH!

You must be registered for see images

( Gobi chon Hengi no Jutsu ) - Five Tailed Full Transformation Technique (Reference)
Type: Mode
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A ( +40 to Boil/Steam Techniques, Water and Fire Techniques)
Description: user borrows chakra from Kukuo before a blinding white layer of chakra and steam envelops them as the Five-Tailed Beast is released into the world. Kukuo primarily resembles a white horse but with a dolphin's head. It has two long horns and two short horns, which are very pointy. The ends of its horns, hooves, and tails are light brown, with some of the same-coloured spots before the brown areas of its horns and hooves. It also has red markings under its dark blue-green eyes. Entering Complete Transformation creates a great deal of energy, producing craters beneath the user and destroying any restraints that might have been placed upon them beforehand while pushing other users back to mid range. While active, Kukou is capable of using Steam Ninjutsu, Water, Fire, and Tailed Beast Techniques. Much like all other Tailed Beast, Kukuo has 80 damage reduction as well as a damage increase to its techniques by +40. Kukuo is extremely agile, having the ability to move at 40 speed. He also has 650 Health and is able to track up to 4 times his speed. When the Five-Tailed Complete Transformation is used, the user gains a separate pool of chakra to draw from. Kukuo's Chakra pool is 3000 Chakra and when roaming free/unsealed, this pool is doubled though this means a Ninja World Mod is controlling it, as well as the user’s Rampage gain per turn, starting at max amounts.
Note: Each use lasts up to 10 turns before the user wakes up. After waking, he cannot make use of any Jinchuriki or Tailed Beast skills above the basic Chakra Shroud state for 5 turns. Can only be activated twice per arc.
Note: The user is capable of summoning Isobu at any stage of mastery; during initial stages, this causes him to release Kukuo in an enraged state, temporarily boosting his power higher than normally but relinquishing all control over him which causes a Ninja World Moderator to then control his actions, gaining a damage boost to a +60 instead of 40. The user is also rendered KO for the remainder of the event. This, however, does not mean he will lose the Bijuu and will retain it the next arc
( Jigoku Kanketsusen ) - Hell’s Geyser (Reference)
Type: Skill
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: When the foul Chakra Beast that is Kukuo is summoned, its natural power causes massive geyser’s of hot steam to erupt, causing a thick but transparent cloud of steam to hang over the battlefield. This Steam is extremely hot and damaging, causing 10 damage per turn to targets within long range of the user. Should a target be within this hot steam for more than 5 turns, they begin to experience Heat Visions, seeing optical illusions that prevents clear sight of targets regardless of tracking abilities. This prevents jutsu based on line of sight as well as triggers the 80% Health System drawbacks after the same amount of time.
Note: This is always active when in the presence of the Five-Tails and cannot be deactivated.
( Attōteki Sonzai ) – Overwhelming Presence (Reference)
Type: Skill
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: This landmark is filled with the presence of one of the nine Tailed Beasts. Referred to as Chakra Monsters, the beasts were formed form the Sage of the Six Paths splitting the power of the Ten-Tails hundreds of years ago. Each beast carries with it an overwhelming presence, wielding primordial chakra that itself is stronger than most normal humans. When in the presence of a Tailed Beast, one’s damage is reduced by 30 and their base speed is reduced by a quarter. Overwhelming Presence is negated by the Fallen Star meteorite, its power able to diffuse the chakra of a Tailed Beast. These beasts are more powerful than their lower tiered contemporaries, being able to ignore the powerful suppression abilities of the Sharingan if more than 20% health remain.
Note: This is always active when in the presence of the 5 - 8 Tailed Beasts.
( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate technique of a tailed beast, which can also be used by a jinchūriki while transformed. Tailed Beast Balls are made from an 8:2 ratio of positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura) and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura). Users must gather and balance this chakra in their mouths, shape it into a sphere (or a conical shape in the case of the Ten-Tails in its second form), and then fire it at their target. Tailed Beast Balls are very destructive, creating explosions that are visible from far away and that vaporise almost everything in the blast area. The Ten-Tails has further range than other users, capable of firing it in a conical shape that causes a mid range explosion around it when used.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle, requiring at least a 2 turn break in between uses. This wait is doubled for the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki.
Note: If 2 or more Jinchuriki collaborate in the creation of a Bijudama, the power of it multiplies by the number of Jinchuriki.
Heatstroke - Three times per battle, the user can release a directional mid ranged wave of Steam from his furnace, designed to cause disorientation. Should a target be caught within this wave, moving at S Rank Wind speed, they will suffer from a 66% chance of causing projectiles or streaming attacks to hit allies or self instead and receive half the damage and lasts 4 turns. Costs 6 Points to use. This also lowers tracking by 10% at Incomplete Transformation for 8 Points.

Enhanced Heatstroke - The user is now able to target multiple opponents at once with Heatstroke, requiring an additional 2 Rampage per target. In addition, lowers tracking by 15% at Level 3 for the same durations and base costs as Heatstroke. This can only be used twice per battle
HP: 650
CP: 6000 - 60= 5,940
Base Speed: 40
Base Tracking: 176
Rampage Points Spent: 12 Points Out of 15.

Official Challenge Issued to Kotetsu and Strix by Kokou (NPC). Staring Mid Ranged Away (10 Meters).

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Battle

With the Five Tails defeated, Kōtetsu's task was complete. Now the only issue at hand was how they'd return it to the forge. But even before that was the need to secure a sample of the beast's flesh. He didn't know where the tailed beasts originated from, but they bore a striking resemblance to Kulullu, the Beast of Tiamat he had faced in the Dark Tower, and the creatures he was currently searching for. Perhaps studying the sample would aid in his search in some way. He uses his chakra to create a medium-sized container from the earth that can be securely fastened and produces a scroll from the thick fur waistline of his ragged skirt. He bites his thumb and uses his blood to draw the kanji for a sterilized bottle of water that he uses to fill the container.

Once done the Inuzuka pulls Angurvadal from his back, and in one fluid motion, he executes a series of slashes that tear off a piece of flesh from the Bijuu's lifeless body. He returns the jagged blade to his back before placing the flesh in the cork container full of sterilized water and fastens it shut. Lastly, he does a single handseal and presses his index finger on the container, causing a sealing mark to spread and surround it, sealing the material inside and preserving it. With his final task complete, he turns to Stix. "Ready to head back?"

Techniques used:
(Koruton: Handogairo Yougu) - Cork Release: King's Armory
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user can through chakra control, create any objects/constructs through the use of a handseal. These can be anything within the user's imagination however so long as they don't have any self-awareness like abilities. The constructs can be made either from their body itself or through the ground, objects just as orbs, walls, ropes, body layers of cork for defense, etc. One can for instant create a form-less amount of cork to cover around an opponent from the user's hand, suffocating the target. The reach of the constructs is up to mid range of creation.
✖ Can only be used five times per battle.
( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:

メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
水 - a bottle of sterilized water
スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
スプーン - spoon, sterile
パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.​
(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming From: Battle
With the Five Tails defeated, Kōtetsu's task was complete. Now the only issue at hand was how they'd return it to the forge. But even before that was the need to secure a sample of the beast's flesh. He didn't know where the tailed beasts originated from, but they bore a striking resemblance to Kulullu, the Beast of Tiamat he had faced in the Dark Tower, and the creatures he was currently searching for. Perhaps studying the sample would aid in his search in some way. He uses his chakra to create a medium-sized container from the earth that can be securely fastened and produces a scroll from the thick fur waistline of his ragged skirt. He bites his thumb and uses his blood to draw the kanji for a sterilized bottle of water that he uses to fill the container.
Once done the Inuzuka pulls Angurvadal from his back, and in one fluid motion, he executes a series of slashes that tear off a piece of flesh from the Bijuu's lifeless body. He returns the jagged blade to his back before placing the flesh in the cork container full of sterilized water and fastens it shut. Lastly, he does a single handseal and presses his index finger on the container, causing a sealing mark to spread and surround it, sealing the material inside and preserving it. With his final task complete, he turns to Stix. "Ready to head back?"
Techniques used:
(Koruton: Handogairo Yougu) - Cork Release: King's Armory
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user can through chakra control, create any objects/constructs through the use of a handseal. These can be anything within the user's imagination however so long as they don't have any self-awareness like abilities. The constructs can be made either from their body itself or through the ground, objects just as orbs, walls, ropes, body layers of cork for defense, etc. One can for instant create a form-less amount of cork to cover around an opponent from the user's hand, suffocating the target. The reach of the constructs is up to mid range of creation.
✖ Can only be used five times per battle.
( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:
メス - scalpel, sterilized

ナイフ - knife

アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection

水 - a bottle of sterilized water

スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only

アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat

包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length

血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)

温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use

ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients

バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)

テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in

光 - a flashlight

ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).

流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions

モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean

スプーン - spoon, sterile

パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile

研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.
(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.
Taking a breath, Strix took a moment to watch the body lay lifeless after their precision strike on the beast, the massive chakra silencing and allowing them to rest up finishing the battle. Although it may have been quick, it very easily could have gotten out of hand should the beast continued its rampage and had there not been two of them. Strix smiled coyly under her hat, the new member performing well and having a variety of tricks up his sleeve with good utility and power. She recognized the strike and chakra flow he used for the punch, a similar style if not the same for what she used, perhaps users of the same style. Still, she felt more at ease not having to worry about his strength or wondering what his skills could be. Watching him seal the beast and perform some weird medical ritual, she frowned in curiosity wondering what it was for. Shaking her head and going back to her bag, she wrote down a few notes in her journal about the encounter and her new partner as he performed.

As he asked if they were ready to travel back she nodded, pulling a scroll out from her bag and jotting down a note.

Indeed, Ill inform Madara of our success and let him know we are heading back to the Forge. I believe that is where he is sealing all the Beasts at this time.

Scribbling down on the scroll, she angled the scroll a bit upwards she he couldn't see what she was writing.

We have defeated the beast, and are heading back to the Forge now. The new member performed some strange ritual cutting off a piece of its flesh. Will be back to the forge soon.

Finishing up and packing the scroll away, she slung her bag over her shoulder and doffed her hat.

Alright, lets go.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The Inuzuka secures the sealed cork container tightly to his thick fur waistline and produces another scroll. He uses this one to seal the corps of the Five Tails, making it immensely easier to travel with to their destination. He ignores the curious look in her eye in regards to what he just did. "Lead the way," he says, following behind her as the return to the Sunlight Forge.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

(Giving Strix control of my bio for travel purposes.)

Reactions: Zatanna

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The Inuzuka secures the sealed cork container tightly to his thick fur waistline and produces another scroll. He uses this one to seal the corps of the Five Tails, making it immensely easier to travel with to their destination. He ignores the curious look in her eye in regards to what he just did. "Lead the way," he says, following behind her as the return to the Sunlight Forge.
( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.
(Giving Strix control of my bio for travel purposes.)

The pair of them left the battlefield of a massive crater and steam in the air from the wake of the battle, walking back towards their destination, looking to take the shortest route possible.

LLM