Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not want a plugin. The admins should give everyone a dark theme. It is not that difficult to do.

Let me also mention the forum had a dark theme, but then they removed it.
Yeah, If they haven't done it after 2 years, I doubt they'll do it now. I was just providing an alternative lol
That’s not safe, just downloading plug-ins for things like that. It’s best the admins give the option. I couldn’t care less, but they should give the option for people that do.
It is a safe plug in for multiple web browsers, its open source, used by 3 million people. Just providing an alternative if you guys are bothered by the blinding white forum theme.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, If they haven't done it after 2 years, I doubt they'll do it now. I was just providing an alternative lol

It is a safe plug in for multiple web browsers, its open source, used by 3 million people. Just providing an alternative if you guys are bothered by the blinding white forum theme.
Yeah, I use dark reader. On some websites though it can be a bit too dark, turning literally everything dark including images, buttons, icons etc. Some just straight up filled with black. Almost to the point of not being able to read it. But I like to use it for writing documents at night, so I'm not staring at a bright white page.

Reactions: Rohan