Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, we will make a dark version of the theme. Currently profile customization is top priority and will be released soon, after that we will add some new styles for premium usernames. At the same time we are working on a frontpage and other stuff around that. So hopefully we can find time to focus on a dark theme soon after this.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, we will make a dark version of the theme. Currently profile customization is top priority and will be released soon, after that we will add some new styles for premium usernames. At the same time we are working on a frontpage and other stuff around that. So hopefully we can find time to focus on a dark theme soon after this.
Thanks for the reply.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will come, we'll do it different this time (with a light switch). Saves us maintaining two seperate themes.
hey !! Zisuvio i can help if u want ...

Reactions: Shanks

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just download a browser plug-in that turns websites into a dark theme like .
I do not want a plugin. The admins should give everyone a dark theme. It is not that difficult to do.

Let me also mention the forum had a dark theme, but then they removed it.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just download a browser plug-in that turns websites into a dark theme like .
That’s not safe, just downloading plug-ins for things like that. It’s best the admins give the option. I couldn’t care less, but they should give the option for people that do.

Reactions: Rohan