Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay lets get this started.

• What is Dark release in your own words.
  • Why do you want to learn Dark release?
  • What are the two elements that make up Dark release.
  • Who is the ninja who uses our KG?

As much detail as you can.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dark Release, or Meiton, is an advanced naure kekkei genkai which is achieved by combining Katon chakra with Raiton chakra. Dark Release is the use of marks on the user's hands to absorb and store chakra which can then be manipulated in different ways, such as redirecting it at the target or to erect a defensive chakra barrier. The chakra that is released utilising Dark Release usually appears in the form of blue chakra, which is weak against earth and water, and strong against wind and fire. Dark Release can only absorb raw chakra-based attacks and elements and is unable to absorb solid materials, although it is still able to absorb chakra that is present in more solid elements. Dark Release is a rare element that is not seen often in the Ninja World.

I want to learn Dark Release because I think it is a very interesting element. I like the idea of being able to absorb your opponent's jutsu without damaging yourself and then sending it back at them. It really makes your opponent think about what jutsu they can use and in a way, limits the elements that the opponent is able to use to attack you. I also think it is a very versatile element and that you can use it in different ways since there are loads of possibilities of what you can do after you have absorbed chakra.

In our RP, Dark Release is created using Fire and Lightning, although this is not stated in the movie. In my opinion, I do not think that it is created made up of any basic elements, because it seems to be a unique ability that is not related to any of the basic elements.

Hiruko is the only ninja who is known to use Dark Release. He stole the Kekkei Genkai from an unknown ninja using his Chimera Technique

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good but if I may add a little more:

Meiton is a KG in which the user acts almost as an Organic Fuuinjutsu of sorts, absorbing and releasing physical and spiritual energies (chakra). Because it works, in a sense, like a Fuuinjutsu, the absorbed chakra doesn't actually enter the users Chakra Circulatory System (like what happens with the Rinnegan's absorption abilities) but its kept in the KG mark, as if stored in a separate space within the body. One can say the squares (upper and lower) are much like portals to the sealing space but the sealing space has no connection with the user's chakra. Because of this, the user has little control over the form he can release said chakra. As he releases it, it manifests in a raw energy form rather than a specific elemental one.

Good.

That is correct.

Yes, Hiruko is the one who uses it, he used it via the Chimera Technique, to change his chakra type to Dark, Steel, Swift and Storm.

Okay, I shall explain the strength and weaknesses of our KG.

Dark Release is strong towards energy based elements because energy absorption is the core ability of dark release. Not only that but Energy is easier to absorb and manipulate than matter. Another thing, Dark is able to absorb things like; Storm, Dust, Scorch and even raw Sage Jutsu.

But when release your opponents technique, if your opponent blocks using any of the following; The four obvious ones; Fire, Wind and Raw chakra along side these more uncommon ones; Sand, Rain, Steam or Boil you will have the upper hand, since dark just eats right though energy based chakra.

While Dark isn't strong against Water and Earth since they are both matter elements and, lets be real you can't absorb something that is matter, just doesn't work like that. Earth suffers double strength towards the absorbing ability of Dark Release (meaning that only an S-Rank Dark release can absorb a B-Rank Earth technique)

And again when release your opponents technique. If your opponent blocks using any of the following; The two obvious ones Earth and Water as well as; Solid Ice, Steel, Wood or Lava. They will overpower your dark as they are matter based.

Dark has been slightly nerfed, lighting can be absorbed, but when pitted against lighting. They will cancel one another out. Obviously have to be the same rank.

The reason I like dark release, it gives you the chance to absorb your opponent attack and redirect it stronger.
Let me ask you this, what is the usual color of dark based chakra attacks?

---

"Ciberr asked me; can "Inhaling Maw" absorb dark release chakra? I think so, but not sure."

Yes it can, it can absorb any raw form of energy, even if it was Dark Release energy, when Dark Release absorbs something then releases it, it releases it in the form of enhanced raw energy, other techniques are the same thing as well, ofcourse all following the appropriate ranks.

--

Also for when making customs these days; one of the unwritten rules is that dark release techniques now require you to have used inhaling maw.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a question in there. I put it in there to see if my students actually read the information.

So look for it again and tell me what I am looking for please.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, now. Try and gather up your lighting chakra in one hand, and your fire chakra in the other hand. Then try and merge the two into dark chakra, it sounds easy enough. But it is not.

Detail is the key here.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo closes his eyes and begins to focus his chakra. Holding out his hands, he gathers chakra in his hands but does not utilise it yet. Dofamingo begins creating dark chakra by focusing solely on his right hand. He uses nature transformation to convert the chakra he had previously gathered in his hand into raw fire nature chakra. This was an easy task for Doflamingo as he had completed training in Katon. The next step was to create the second element. He repeated this same process using his left hand to create lightning chakra. Once this was done, he clasped both of his hands together and molds the two chakra natures together. The heat and the flames of the fire chakra combine with the energy and destructive power of the lightning chakra to create a ball of dark chakra, which appears in the form of blue flames.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technique time, here is what we are using.

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]One/three disadvantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B]
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B][/CODE]
Questions?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I am going to have to teach you inhaling maw first, as most of the canon techniques require it.

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

Now comes the most useful of all dark release techniques; Okay, I am going to create and release an A-rank fire technique I want you to put out your right hand with the two diamonds on your hand, using your dark chakra I want you to start to extract and absorb the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of my jutsu into the upper diamond on your right hand.

-I gather and release a large amount of katon chakra that forms a large fireball, that travels towards you.-

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late reply, I will try to reply quickly from now on

Dofalmingo listens to his sensei's instructions and prepares himself for the attack. He points his left arm in his sensei's general direction, in order to block the fireball. After he sees Nathan release the fireball, he focuses dark chakra into the two components that it is comprised of and causing it to disappear without doing any harm to Doflamingo's body. The chakra from the fireball is stored in the mark on Doflamingo's hand.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry :sweat:

One/three advantages:
  • 1. You can use it to stop attacks from hurting you
  • 2. It doesn't require handseals
  • 3. Can be used for bot offense and defence.
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. You cannot use it if your arms are bound
  • 2. Cannot absorb all techniques
  • 3. If you cannot see the opponent's jutsu, you won't be able to react and absorb it
How you would use it in battle: I would use it to absorb my enemy's jutsu
How you would counter it: I would use a very fast jutsu or one that is invisible so the opponent won't be able to react quick enough to absorb it.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): Dofalmingo listens to his sensei's instructions and prepares himself for the attack. He points his left arm in his sensei's general direction, in order to block the fireball. After he sees Nathan release the fireball, he focuses dark chakra into the two components that it is comprised of and causing it to disappear without doing any harm to Doflamingo's body. The chakra from the fireball is stored in the mark on Doflamingo's hand.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done!

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

So this is a simple jutsu; I want you to absorb a simple wind technique (C-rank) that I will send towards you then I'd like you to release the dark chakra from your bottom square. Use shape manipulation on the chakra to turn it into waves of dark chakra, and send them back towards my clone.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

This is similar to the last technique; I want you to absorb a simple wind technique (C-rank) that I will send towards you then I'd like you to release the dark chakra from your bottom square. I want you to use shape manipulation on your dark chakra, once you do that I want you to form outwards in front of you as a larger wave. That you will send towards my clone, who is at long range of you. This is a longer wave and goes further then the latter.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
One/three advantages:
  • 1. The waves could be used to attack more than one target
  • 2. Doesn't require any handseals so it is a quick attack
  • 3. You could fire the waves so that they surround the opponent, making them harder to evade
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Doesn't do a lot of damage
  • 2. The power of the jutsu is split between the amount of waves created
  • 3. The opponent could attack you while you are absorbing the jutsu and manipulating the chakra
How you would use it in battle: I would use it to attack multiple targets
How you would counter it: I would use a solid wall of earth to block the dark waves
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I prepare myself for the jutsu and stretch my my arm in front of me, as Nathan's clone releases the wind jutsu. Using Inhaling Maw, I absorb the jutsu and store it in the mark on my hand. Once the jutsu has been absorbed, I begin to manipulate the chakra, using it to form three dark waves of chakra, which I send towards the clone, causing it to disappear.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Doesn't require handseals
  • 2. It is widespread, so it can hit multiple targets that are close together
  • 3. It can reach long range
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. If there is a huge distance between you and your opponent, they will see the attack coming and have lots of time to counter
  • 2. Requires you to wave your arm, which you cannot do if it has been damaged in the fight.
How you would use it in battle: I would use it to damage my opponent.
How you would counter it: I would block it with an earth jutsu or use a jutsu to move out of its way
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I hold my arm out in front of me and use Inhaling Maw to absorb the oncoming wind technique. The wind chakra is stored in my Dark Release mark and then converted into dark chakra. Still holding my arm in front of me, I swing it in the clone's direction, unleashing a large wave of black chakra that travels towards the clone and destroys it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell!

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.

So after absorbing a technique with maw, you will release the chakra in both of your hands. Then by releasing it outwards in the form of a shockwave. At long range the shockwave will push them back, same for mid-range. But if used within short range of your target, it will cause massive internal damage. So this technique is best used when in short range of your target.

Test it out on my clone.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Can cause great internal damage
  • 2. Can be used in all ranges
  • 3. Uses both hands so it is more powerful
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Because it uses both of your hands, it might take longer to mould and release the dark chakra
  • 2. Is only very effective on short range targets
How you would use it in battle: I would use it in a close range battle to paralyse the opponent so that I can get into a safe distance from them
How you would counter it: I would use a jutsu to push the opponent away from me so that they can't release the jutsu
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): After Nathan's clone releases the jutsu, I use my dark release mark to quickly absorb it and store the chakra in my hands. Placing my hands on the clone's chest, I release a focused shockwave of dark chakra through the marks on my hands. The wave of chakra surges through the clone's body, damaging its internal organs and causing it to disperse

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next!

(Meiton: Dassui Fureru) Dark Release: Draining Touch
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (-40 chakra points to the enemy)
Damage: N/A
Description: By activating the absorption mark in one of his hands and touching an enemy, the user is able to absorb up to 40 chakra points on contact. This chakra can then be used to fuel release-type Dark Release techniques.

Okay so this is one of the new canon techniques that was released a couple weeks back, so I'm not to familiar with it.
So; pretty much get into touching distance of my clone, place your hand on him [hand that has the two diamond marks on it] doing that should allow you to absorb up to 40 points of chakra while remaining touching him. This chakra absorbed can be used as a medium towards other dark release techniques like Judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.