Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;QWbMckU3AOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWbMckU3AOQ[/video]

Here is an alternate leaked version of the trailer which I think is much better.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Snooze fest!

Hopefully the conversion into the MCU does the X-Men justice, the only thing fox did right with X-Men characters begins and ends with Logan. Everything else is butt..

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trash.

Looks just like the last stand but they probably trying to make it better and I’m tired of Jennifer Lawrence playing Jennifer Lawrence. Done with this people, hope Disney’s does it justice

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s going to be shit, mostly because of the cast but the script writers play a huge part also. She’s a terrible looking Jean Grey, idk which was a worst casting; the Avengers castings if Quick Silver And Scarlet witch or this chick.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trash.

Looks just like the last stand but they probably trying to make it better and I’m tired of Jennifer Lawrence playing Jennifer Lawrence. Done with this people, hope Disney’s does it justice
Because The Last Stand had a few elements from the original Dark Phoenix story and according to interviews they building off a plot point from Days of Future Past about time travel, hence the parallels.

Last edited: