the last uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to keep this theory short and sweet. Dark goku was revived along with universe 6 earth wished back by beerus using the super dragon balls.

I think the universe 6 earth was destroyed by the omni God of everything to stop dark goku
from fulfilling his plan

What was dark gokus plan????

I think his plan is to travel to each of the 12 universes fusing with each goku from the separate universes using the Kai's earnings
(Like jet li's film the one)
Absorbing the power from the various versions of goku by fusing with them and mentally over powering them

And will eventually become the saiyan God beerus seen in his dream

Last edited:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is that when Future Trunks traveled back in time to stop the Andriods/Cell from destroying the future, he instead created a future that still becomes destroyed only by Goku and not the Andriods/Cell. Maybe in the new future instead of Goku dying by a disease something turns him evil. I don't know. I honestly don't have a theory on who/what dark goku is but thats my theory on the status of the future.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to keep this theory short and sweet. Dark goku was revived along with universe 6 earth wished back by beerus using the super dragon balls.

I think the universe 6 earth was destroyed by the omni God of everything to stop dark goku
from fulfilling his plan

I think his plan is to travel to each of the 12 universes fusing with each goku from the separate universes using the Kai's earnings
Absorbing the power from the various versions of goku by fusing with them and mentally over powering them

You must be registered for see images

I wont bother.

Mr SwizZz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't Black Goku be a Goku who didnt bump his head against a boulder and thus remained evil?
So Vegeta just came to earth and settled in? If Goku was still evil that means he probably would've joined Vegeta in destroying earth, how could Trunks come about if Goku was evil?

It could maybe be something like someone resurrected Goku(he died from that disease) and brought back his evil Sayiajin side (like a Majin kind of thing)
I wouldn't be surprised since Toriyama kind of repeats DBZ with minor differences.

Last edited:

Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

from fulfilling his plan

Gokudara.
Gokusuke.
My theory is that when Future Trunks traveled back in time to stop the Andriods/Cell from destroying the future, he instead created a future that still becomes destroyed only by Goku and not the Andriods/Cell. Maybe in the new future instead of Goku dying by a disease something turns him evil. I don't know. I honestly don't have a theory on who/what dark goku is but thats my theory on the status of the future.
You must be registered for see images

I wont bother.
Wouldn't Black Goku be a Goku who didnt bump his head against a boulder and thus remained evil?
Or... This future Trunks is a different future trunks from the future trunks we all know.
So Vegeta just came to earth and settled in? If Goku was still evil that means he probably would've joined Vegeta in destroying earth, how could Trunks come about if Goku was evil?

It could maybe be something like someone resurrected Goku(he died from that disease) and brought back his evil Sayiajin side (like a Majin kind of thing)
I wouldn't be surprised since Toriyama kind of repeats DBZ with minor differences.
Other Possibilities:-

1) This is Goku from some other universe. It is possible that he may even be a God of destruction of some universe, given his attire
2) It maybe Trunks from some other universe and he maybe God of destruction as well