Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The link to your previous training is invalid. Link it again so I can see what exactly you learnt in that one overall.

not much .-. LA doesnt have the best reply times so we went over what dark release is the uses for it and inhaling maw and draining touch

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Why would you mention my name in that thread?

Anyway, half-assed replies like you did in LA's training, I will not allow. That said, I'll have you repeat every post which I deem to be lacking, so you better get serious and put up some quality replies.

To start off, we'll begin with basic shockwave techniques. Perform them for me, and explain what their pros/cons are, while thinking of any possible combo. If you've got any comment, throw them.

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bahh ive done opb rp since then i dont do half assed shit anymore .-.

with dark release evil black aura a offensive style jutsu of the element you will first have to have absorbed enemy techniques via the seals on your hands before then releasing several waves of this chakra back at them
Pro's: like most if not all of dark release this jutsu requires no handseals
Con's: needs to have absorbed chakra from a technique beforehand
Dark release darkness wave a offensive style jutsu works similar to dark release evil black aura but instead of turning the chakra of a enemy technique into several waves it turns it into one large wave released with a simple wave of the hand
pros: doesnt require handseals
con's: requires you to have absorbed enemy chakra
im sensing a trend here >_0

my only question is what is the speed of these waves and can i get a picture i havent watched the will of fire in years ;-;
*scrambles off to look for it on nb*

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
The "needing to have absorbed something beforehand" is something all Dark Release techniques have (release ones) so that cannot be listed as a disadvantage. Try to think outside the box. For example, both techniques hold so little power they can easily be overpowered by a C-rank earth or water technique. These kind of advantages are what I seek, not the already obvious ones. Also that same advantage isn't going to always fly. Try to think more.

Also where is the performance?

The speed is standard, meaning the waves can be perceived by most ninjas.

Depiction of the second technique since first's does not exist.

You must be registered for see images

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The way i do my trainings is instead of performing the technique i explain the technique and how its formed
But yeah other than what i gave and what you gave about it being low rank there is nothing really specific i can give advantages and disaadvantges for them but if you wish i can give scenarios where i use the technique

"
As the shuriken of wind came forth apon me i activated my absorbsion mark apon my left hand absorbing them into my marks befire opening up the lower seal on my right hand bringing it back at my opponent in the form of waves of dark energy

The lightning covered kick closed in as i opened one of my absorbsion mark taking it all in before grabbing my opponents leg tossing him forward and releashing a large wave of black chakra towards him slicing open his back

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Yeah, no. You will abide by my own style of training. Do the performance. I'll also go old school and implement training template, because I simply don't know what's the deal with you.