0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Danzou
Nickname: old, Senile , Creepy , Bastard xd
Clan: ( NOT KNOWN )

Looks:
Wrinkles and covered Right Eye ,

Personality:

Danzō is a calm and collected individual. Like the Root members that serve under him, he does not allow his emotions to surface. He has been seen losing his composure on only one occasion: when the Fire Daimyo was considering Kakashi Hatake for the position of Sixth Hokage. Danzō believes that Kakashi, like the five previous Hokage, would place morals and peace above Konoha's best interests and lead the village to destruction. For this same reason he does not approve of Tsunade (the granddaughter of the First Hokage and a student of the Third), though he speaks to her politely.
Danzō says that he seeks peace for the ninja world, one he would achieve by uniting all shinobi forces under Konoha's control. To that end, he works in the shadows to ensure that this future comes to fruition. He uses Root to eliminate potential threats to Konoha (with or without the consent of the Hokage) and to further him along the path to becoming Hokage, as he believes he is best prepared for the "necessary" transition. Because of the nature of his actions, Danzō cannot allow the details of what he has done become public knowledge, and thusly brands members of Root with cursed seals to prevent them from revealing his secrets.
However, his loyality can be questioned, because while he speaks about make Konoha stronger, he has no qualms to sacrifice even the entire village like he did at the Invasion of Pain, just to become Hokage, and he selled informtaions to Orochimaru about ANBU members, too.
Danzō is not above using his enemies to achieve his goals. He worked with Hanzō in exchange for help with becoming Hokage, allowed Akatsuki to destroy Konoha to help him facilitate in overthrowing Tsunade, and has some history with Orochimaru. The Fourth Raikage suspects that Danzō was involved with Otogakure and Sunagakure's plot to invade Konoha, which led to the deaths of the Third Hokage and the Fourth Kazekage. He is, however, prone to breaking such allegiances; although Danzō promises Itachi Uchiha that he will not harm Sasuke, he nevertheless sends Sai to assassinate Sasuke and after his meeting with Madara.
His fellow elders, Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane, hold Danzō in high regard, and often take his advice when dealing with the politics of the village. It is unknown how much they know about his actions.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: KONOHA
Village of Alliance: RAIN

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: SAGE
Specialty: Sharingan + Mokuton
Elements: All + Hellfire + Tungsten + Rain
Your ninjutsu:

Background Info.
History:

In the past, Danzō competed with Hiruzen Sarutobi for the position of Third Hokage. When he was not selected for the position, he created the ANBU faction named Root.[2] Although the group was later officially disbanded, it remains active. During the Third Great Shinobi World War, Danzō agreed to help Hanzō of Amegakure in order to receive help in claiming the title of Hokage. He sent some of his forces to deal with the Ame Orphans, but they were all wiped out by Nagato.
When word reached Konoha's leadership of a planned coup d'etat by the Uchiha clan, Danzō was one of the elders to help in dealing with the issue. He took advantage of Itachi Uchiha's pacifist tendencies and convinced him to provide him and the other elders with information on the clan's actions. When Hiruzen's attempts to end the coup diplomatically failed, Itachi was ordered to wipe out the Uchiha clan. However, Itachi refused to kill his younger brother, Sasuke Uchiha, and threatened to share everything he knew about Konoha with rival countries if Danzō ever harmed Sasuke. He met with Madara Uchiha around this time for as yet unknown reasons.[3] At some point, after Shisui Uchiha was killed, Danzō implanted Shisui's right Sharingan and arm into his own body.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude...WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE SO OPED?!
This guy is seriously douched up and besides, I think a bio like this would need a test. ~_~
Dude - stop jumping at every chance you get to be cheap and oped...

Darkness007

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzou has no affilation with rain what so ever. If ur gonna be OPed u cant be OPed with rain as well as wood and sharingan. and I wouldnt call this OPed because all a wood user has to do is steal a noob like ali's sharingan and get them transplanted >_>" Sorry did I push a button?

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzou has no affilation with rain what so ever. If ur gonna be OPed u cant be OPed with rain as well as wood and sharingan. and I wouldnt call this OPed because all a wood user has to do is steal a noob like ali's sharingan and get them transplanted >_>" Sorry did I push a button?
well with ur talk it seems like ur a senior member .. with sum other account .. and if u want .. i can battle u ( for sharingan ) since i hav uchiha ali approved bio :D ..

Status
Not open for further replies.