[Discussion] Danzo's true powerz befor he implanted sharingans and zesu tna..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

remember when danzo showed a right zesu arm filled with sharingans and kept spaming izanagi???..

kestion is : what was danzo abilties or special powerz befor he had sharingans + zesu TNA transplated into his arm?????..

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In his prime ( without Sharingan and Hashirama's DNA ), he was the greatest Futon user of Konoha, skilled in Anbu stuffs ( assasination, spying ect... ), and he was skilled in Fuinjutsu.

He was an high level Jonin. But Hiruzen was stronger than him.

Danzo and Hiruzen were rival only about ideology, but in term of power, Hiruzen was alway superior.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In his prime ( without Sharingan and Hashirama's DNA ), he was the greatest Futon user of Konoha, skilled in Anbu stuffs ( assasination, spying ect... ), and he was skilled in Fuinjutsu.

He was an high level Jonin. But Hiruzen was stronger than him.

Danzo and Hiruzen were rival only about ideology, but in term of power, Hiruzen was alway superior.
but seeing how he got defeated by a foder like sasuke ...he don't seem like he was strong ninja befor..

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but seeing how he got defeated by a foder like sasuke ...he don't seem like he was strong ninja befor..
Because, first, MS Sasuke wasn't a fodder but a main character. Basically Sasuke was a genius and the reincarnation of Indra...

'Then Danzo was old, he was 71 years old. He didn't have a good stamina.

Furthermore, Danzo wasn't at 100% against Sasuke. All he did, was to spare with Sasuke until he recovers his Koto Amatsukami. Danzo's main target was Obito, he saved as much time as possible to use Koto Amatsukami against Obito.

And finally, the plot was against Danzo. He faced a main character, Sasuke needed his revenge, he had to die because of the plot. If there wasn't the plot, Danzo would have killed Sasuke in my opinion, yes if he had used his Izanagi in a wiser way and not stupidly wasted them.

Back in the time, Prime Danzo was an High level Shinobi of Konoha. Not stronger than the Sannin or Hiruzen, but enough powerful to be ranked S. He was in the elite squad of the 2nd Hokage during the 1st Ninja war, and it's not for nothing. Same thing with the fact he had his own Anbu division.

Reactions: Infant

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always assumed he's kinda like Hiruzen and Orochimaru. They have signature stuff(staff, snake, wind), but their jutsu sets still have almost everything else too. Wouldn't surpise me if Danzo can use the village's hidden techniques like Hiruzen. Pretty fitting when you think about it because all 3 of these characters are tied to Tobirama, who also has a diverse jutsu set.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because, first, MS Sasuke wasn't a fodder but a main character. Basically Sasuke was a genius and the reincarnation of Indra...

'Then Danzo was old, he was 71 years old. He didn't have a good stamina.

Furthermore, Danzo wasn't at 100% against Sasuke. All he did, was to spare with Sasuke until he recovers his Koto Amatsukami. Danzo's main target was Obito, he saved as much time as possible to use Koto Amatsukami against Obito.

And finally, the plot was against Danzo. He faced a main character, Sasuke needed his revenge, he had to die because of the plot. If there wasn't the plot, Danzo would have killed Sasuke in my opinion, yes if he had used his Izanagi in a wiser way and not stupidly wasted them.

Back in the time, Prime Danzo was an High level Shinobi of Konoha. Not stronger than the Sannin or Hiruzen, but enough powerful to be ranked S. He was in the elite squad of the 2nd Hokage during the 1st Ninja war, and it's not for nothing. Same thing with the fact he had his own Anbu division.
This

I always assumed he's kinda like Hiruzen and Orochimaru. They have signature stuff(staff, snake, wind), but their jutsu sets still have almost everything else too. Wouldn't surpise me if Danzo can use the village's hidden techniques like Hiruzen. Pretty fitting when you think about it because all 3 of these characters are tied to Tobirama, who also has a diverse jutsu set.
And this

Eye poke no jutsu like he did to Shisui and some wind jutsus... His main fight style probably rely on his Baku summon and sealing jutsu
And this

He should also have some good seals