Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm stumped on this one, danzo has mad wind style jutsu and hella sharingan abilities.

Hiruzen is god of ninja's in his time but I'm inclined to say he had no clue danzo was equipped with sharingan abilities.

It's a hard one, hiruzen would beat onoki since he was the strongest in there time, then you have to ask the question how good is onoki and his dust release against izanagi? I would think danzo would win that fight... I don't know really??

Dukeofhell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hiruzen shits on danzos life.
danzo lost out on hokage because he was weak and cowardly, he even said hiruzen was superior to him. also danzo is a lame ass coward who kills people and steals sharingans. also he kills children, and has to bring an army of anbu to do it. coward.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hiruzen shits on danzos life.
danzo lost out on hokage because he was weak and cowardly, he even said hiruzen was superior to him. also danzo is a lame ass coward who kills people and steals sharingans. also he kills children, and has to bring an army of anbu to do it. coward.
Dude calm down, there not real people.

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiruzen Sarutobi will win even if Danzo has all the sharingan in his arm. Remember he sealed even the 1st & 2nd Hokage, although it cost his life. Taking 2 Hokages at same time, its mad people...