Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo has to have to be one of the worse people in naruto universe
all he does is betray the leaf even though he says it for the villages own good
and his own commards i cant belive that he totally screwed over kabuto like that and he uses the sharingan in the 5 kages summit he has no honor
he loves making people kill there loved ones and he is supposed to be a good guy?

EternalSage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Danzo was just power crazed. His morals were still "in the best interests of the Leaf." He wasn't all bad in the end.

Root is like the equivalent to the United State's CIA.. They do what they have to and you don't "need" to know what that is necessarily.

Trendy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i liked him too up untill this chapter
then we find out he is just a crazy old fk who
kills anyone who "maybe" could hurt the leaf
i mean come on the man was about to steal from the leafs orphanage

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like in real world there are no bad guys good guys, there are just guys who have the guts to do what it takes, guys who don't and work hard so others do they dirty things.

Danzo did killed that frog because he thought that Tsunade is a bad hokage who will get the leaf destroyed and he could defeat nagato with Izanagi

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo is responsible for helping Hanzo, and they both led to Nagato's corruption.

Danzo was also responsible for Kabuto becoming a bad seed.

He's such a rotten old ba$tard. At least his Wind Release is cool.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything Danzo does is for the village you can't argue with that, he wanted to become hokage because he believed the 3rd was weak. He said the 3rd couldn't kill his student orochimaru which lead to the semi destruction of the village and his other student jiraiya taught nagato in the first place. Him working with hanzo was to get rid of akatsuki and become hokage to stop this weak leadership. Also if he did get kabuto killed as he planned that would of been a good thing.

GaaratheFifth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i liked danzo after the sasuke fight, i felt kinda bad for dude. But the more we learn about him i hate him.
This is EXACTLY what I came in this thread to say.

It is as if Kishi is keeping Danzo on the fence for no other reason than he might need somebody to blame the Uchiha massacre on, and he does not know whether to use Shisui, Tobi, Danzo, or Itachi.