Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Release: Crazed Flock
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30 Chakra
Damage: 60 Damage
Description: The user makes the Rat → Rabbit → Dog hand seals and pours a vast amount of Fuuton chakra into his arm and swings his arm in front of him in a wide motion. As the arm moves the chakra is released into a large amount of small birds which head to the opponent and making very small whirlwinds with each bird to cut the opponent.
Note: Can also be done with the swing of a sword/staff.
Note: Can only be used four times per battle

Advantages
  • Multiple mini whirlwinds are created allowing the user to attack multiple areas of the opponents body.
  • Multiple mini whirlwinds make it a harder technique to anticipate/counter/avoid/dodge due to the fact that there are multiple whirlwinds and they follow each other in quick succession and move quite quickly.
  • Can attack more than one opponent.
  • Can be performed with a sword or staff as well.
Disadvantages
  • Requires 3 hand seals, causing a delay.
  • Limited to short-mid range combat.
  • Only used 4 times per battle.
How I'd perform it

I'd Gather my chakra within my body, before I'd mold this into wind chakra and perform the 3 required hand seals.

Rat → Rabbit → Dog

After which I'd channel this chakra down my right arm, before swinging my right arm, extended out in front of me, releasing the wind chakra that had been within it at the same time. Upon its release I'd use nature manipulation to convert this wind chakra into wind and use shape manipulation to cause this wind to take on the shape of multiple small birds which has its shape further manipulated to form multiple mini whirlwinds which I direct at my opponent.