Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Basic Information

Name: Daniel Phenton
Nickname: Danny Phantom
Clan: Katsuryoku

"What do you say; we ditch the snappy pattern, and get right to the part where I KICK YOUR BUTT!?"
Looks

For a teenager nothing particularly causes Danny to stand out. He is average in height and has a thin, well built figure as a result of his training. Danny has large eyes with bright green iris'. His hair is a ghostly snow white that gives off a silver shimmer, which matches the white portion on his sleeves and shoes/boots which blends seamlessly to the thick spandex uniform he wears. Around the hips is a think strip, also white in colour. The last feature of his attire is upon his chest, being a white 'D' symbolising his name, which Danny considers his phantom symbol.
Personality

During his youth Danny is an average, awkward, nervous and friendly teenager. Like most teenagers, he has crushes on girls, occasional desires to be popular, a dislike of bullies, and embarrassment about his parents. However, the more time he spent training and developing himself as a ninja, Danny gains confidence in himself and his abilities. He isn't scared of fighting, usually taunting other ninja before and even during fights.

Danny accepts that it's his responsibility to save those in need of help, sometimes endangering himself to do so. While others commend the lengths he goes to, for Danny it is all apart of being a fully fledged ninja. On the downside, he can sometimes become overconfident and impulsive, assuming he can defeat anyone easily or do whatever he wants without any consequences.

When he's not worrying about training or missions, Danny is naturally kind, easy-going, and helpful. On the other hand, he can be grumpy, frustrated, stressed, and mean, often making sarcastic remarks or his eyes glowing green from anger. Danny rarely gets extremely mad or emotional, only taking important matters personally.

Danny isn't the smartest person around, but he is clever at devising plans, having good ideas and using resources, like his powers, ninja equipment, and friends with different talents. He loves making puns and exchanging witty banter during his fights.

Birth
Kumogakure no Sato​
Village Information
Alliance
Iwagakure no Sato​

Rank & Chakra Information
Ninja Rank
Rank
Chakra
Health

Specialties
Elemental Specialties

Jutsu Specialties

Elements
火 Fire Release
風 Wind Release
雷 Lighting Release
土 Earth Release
水 Water Release

Ninjutsu
忍 Ninjutsu
幻 Genjutsu
体 Taijutsu
灵 Katsuryoku Techniques
脚 Leg Weights

Summons
蟾 Toads
— 契 Contract
— 喚 Summonings
— 法 Arts
線 Stingrays
— 契 Contract
— 喚 Summonings
— 法 Arts

Other
関 Customs
Ninja Rank
Sage

Specialties
Wind Release (Primary)
Lightning Release (Secondary)
Taijutsu

Elements
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed

Ninjutsu
Completed
Completed
Completed
Needs Training
Needs Training
Summons

Signed
Completed
Completed

Signed
Completed
Completed

Other
[ ]

Background Information

History

Danny was born into a family of non-ninja living in the cloud country, which is why his hair is the snow white colour it is. From a young age Danny wanted to become a ninja, much to his parents disapproval. They would of preferred that he stayed and helped run their small shop. Eventually, Danny was able to convince them into letting him join the academy.

By no means was Danny considered a natural, having to work extremely hard and barely passing his classes. Though through his determination he managed to pass. Travelling to Kumogakure everyday, although not a great distance, meant Danny was usually fitter than most of his peers. Meeting new people and fulfilling missions is what he lived for despite his young age.

His parents shop was destroyed by ninjas during a large scale fight. Instead of rebuilding in the same location, Danny's parents thought it was time for a change, so they departed for the village Iwagakure, where Danny has remained, joining their ninja system as well.

During his training he encountered a man. Unsure who he was, Danny was hesitant. Though the man spoke of attaining untold abilities and gaining a multitude of experience. Curious, Danny listened to what he had to say. It was revealed that the man was the current head of the House of Katsuryoku, who decided to take Danny in and begin teaching him how to master genki. With a clear plan, Danny worked hard to try achieve higher levels within himself, his village and House of Katsuryoku.

Other
Pictures

---
---
---

Theme Song & Background Music

Won
X​
Battles
Lost
X​
Ending Notes

Permission for Leg Weights [ ]
Credits to &
Acceptance into Katsuryoku Clan [ ]

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great choice of a character, but I am disappointed that I didn't see any glowing pictures :(
For some reason, the pictures seem "dead". xD

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Soz soz. I dont have time to make bios so im at the mercy of Jakai!
Ha!

Nek minute...
Lol thanks for the bio, looks great. Congrats on being senpai too
Thanks!

Great choice of a character, but I am disappointed that I didn't see any glowing pictures :(
For some reason, the pictures seem "dead". xD
Take that up w/ Jakai xd
Man **** Jakai and his dead, glow-less pictures looking bio

Last edited:

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Isnt Kasha approved-
Only Reborns approval matters to me!
Kill yourself.
Good away please
*remembers when I use to have the evil version of him as a bio* T_T idk why the pictures look weird to me xd
I think I'll eventually work my way to making the evil version. Surprisingly there's more images of him than kid Danny. As for the pics, take that up w/ Jakai xD

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*remembers when I use to have the evil version of him as a bio* T_T idk why the pictures look weird to me xd
I think I'll eventually work my way to making the evil version. Surprisingly there's more images of him than kid Danny. As for the pics, take that up w/ Jakai xD
Man **** Jakai and his weird weeaboo looking pictures