Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I made couple of post during the first DP pointing out some of your points against KC and you ignored it. Too lazy to go back and bring them up. But you need to convince me more why I should not lynch you still. Be honest with me all_red. You know what happens if you are not honest me. Pretty sure those gun shots in wolfie games might be a nice reminder to you.
Again, either I missed ypur points or they did not convince me. You can go ahead anond lynch if thats your only reason for doing so. Honestly in wolfia that was me playing at my 1%. I haven't unleashed my full power.
:super:
Will go inactive for the next hour or two. So uh beware the inactivity.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that was the case why didn't you vote for her when you found out in DP1? why now?
Coz I haven't been active enough? I said in the lady DP that I would then got busy and only got on after the phase ended and I needed to confirm something. You've also appeared on my last 2 visions so after her, if I'm still alive, imma vote for you my good sir. :lok:

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean Night Vision?
She was on my night vision along with Rej, he was killed and a townie so Red's obviously the baddie.
We need to sort things out.

So Godfather role has the killing role i guess. After 2 nights being jailed d and no night kill. There's a confirmed janitor. Are there among you who has been Roleblocked last night? Speak. So we can deduct how many baddies left.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coz I haven't been active enough? I said in the lady DP that I would then got busy and only got on after the phase ended and I needed to confirm something. You've also appeared on my last 2 visions so after her, if I'm still alive, imma vote for you my good sir. :lok:
You do know the consequences if this lynch ends up being town, correct?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So Godfather role has the killing role i guess. After 2 nights being jailed d and no night kill. There's a confirmed janitor. Are there among you who has been Roleblocked last night? Speak. So we can deduct how many baddies left.
If there is a tracker in this game he would have that capability

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol let me get this straight. You were soo damn busy that you could not post this "She was on my night vision along with Rej, he was killed and a townie so Red's obviously the baddie. " during DP1 but somehow you managed to post something else that had nothing to do with the game? come on starboy don't make that excuse with me.

So if i appeared in your night visions does that mean anything? with red you say it was associated with rej. But what about me? you need to elaborate on your little night visions.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alice I want your reads so far in this game if possible. Who are in your green list and who are in your red list.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your obviously wrong. Cause ik im town. So uh your either making this stuff up, or your deduction skills need some work.
That's your response? lol okay

It means every night I receive names, one or more of which is a baddie. Red is the baddie.
You do know the consequences if this lynch ends up being town, correct?
I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't tbh.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I think i figured out starboy role but he need to clarify some things since I believe your ability works differently in full moon night and none full moon nights.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I would appreciate if you do not ignore my post alice. I need you to tell me your green list and your scum/null list please.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
That's your response? lol okay

It means every night I receive names, one or more of which is a baddie. Red is the baddie.

I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't tbh.
That is my responce. Your statment is quite vage and seems quite made up imo. Evem if you do have this ability, explain how you linked rej to me. I am at a loss.

Vote lynch: All_Red

For now anyways, if I can survive a wagon so can Red.
Okay. Kc do you happen to have an sus on any else atm?

Okay I think i figured out starboy role but he need to clarify some things since I believe your ability works differently in full moon night and none full moon nights.
Whats his role?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is my responce. Your statment is quite vage and seems quite made up imo. Evem if you do have this ability, explain how you linked rej to me. I am at a loss.

Okay. Kc do you happen to have an sus on any else atm?

Whats his role?
Nope, now start telling us why you are town.

Status
Not open for further replies.