Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meaning you were not attacked las night.

@Hot_Ice time to post something
Not necessarily I asked the host about it and he notified me that I get notified that I was protected only if I was attacked. From what I am seeing this does not seem to be the case. So what kc did could very well be true and I was not notified about it because I was not attacked. Something stopped the mafia from performing his night action. There is always the possibility that mafia is afk but I don't know about that to be honest.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have about 2 hours left I know i am late to the party. Was exhausted and couldn't do a thing yesterday. I would like to get rid of people who are not contributing to our cause. Starboy laid back attitude I don't like. He said he will catch up and give some inputs but nothing.

I am comfortable lynching anyone from the scum list I provided last DP.

for now I will place my vote on Vote Lynch: Starboy
We have about 2 hours left I know i am late to the party. Was exhausted and couldn't do a thing yesterday. I would like to get rid of people who are not contributing to our cause. Starboy laid back attitude I don't like. He said he will catch up and give some inputs but nothing.

I am comfortable lynching anyone from the scum list I provided last DP.

for now I will place my vote on Vote Lynch: Starboy
Thoughts on Conspirator?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mind lynching him either. Him or Starboy or even hot ice. From what I am seeing there is good chance mafia is maybe among those inactivity lurkers. What do you think? mind give me your scum list if you have one?
My list
Conspirator
Alice
Kyte
All_red

I do think we need to take the game forward and lynch someone tho.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My list
Conspirator
Alice
Kyte
All_red

I do think we need to take the game forward and lynch someone tho.
Okay who are you most inclined to lynch this DP? Also, why is starboy not in your suss list? just curious. What do you see from him that makes him not be included in your list?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay who are you most inclined to lynch this DP? Also, why is starboy not in your suss list? just curious. What do you see from him that makes him not be included in your list?
Conspirator coz unlike starboy he is good at lurking and doesn't get called out for it.

And I honestly just think Starboy is a lazy shit who is doing other things like chatting away here and there and isn't even bothered about the game. XD

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Conspirator coz unlike starboy he is good at lurking and doesn't get called out for it.

And I honestly just think Starboy is a lazy shit who is doing other things like chatting away here and there and isn't even bothered about the game. XD
exactly which is why I want him to be lynched. No point keeping dead weight to go into the next round. They will cause more problem to us. Plus, there is a good chance he might be an indie or mafia.

Conspirator while did not do anything worthy either his post are more meaningful (what i am trying to say here is it has some sense of contribution even tho it does not contribute anything at all) than starboys post.

Status
Not open for further replies.