Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your play style is quite suspicious. You didn't even enlighten us on what happened to you last night, despite being involved in the transport.
Is your activity that low, normally?
Honestly, I'm not usually a huge poster cause I prefer to observe but this week has been busy so my activity has been low on AB. As for what happened, I was jus transported and got some names. :vex:

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suspect

- Alice
- Starboy
- Koko ( i used to suspect you because i'd think you're acting like a beginner on purpose, but now i suspect you very much less due to this mistake )
- -PK-

i would go in detail about why, but in case you get mod-killed, i'd like to gain as much useful information as possible before you die. The hosts are both unactive as it seems. LOL
Do share why I am a suspect.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I am confused on why no kill happened exactly. The DP 2 write up gives us no info at all. KC claimed that she protected me during the night which I appreciate. I wish it was stated in the write up in some shape or form. Because I have no clue if I was indeed attacked previous NP or not.

I think we need to vote someone off this DP. We can't just keep abstaining votes.

Vote Lynch: kc5181
Just to keep things moving @Koko @Starboy what do you think guys?
Mind elaborating on this vote? you are voting for our doctor alice.

Ngl he's one of the people on my list but for now I'm going after All_Red.
You say you observe from the shadows and then come up with your own conclusion like a true ninja. So after all this observing enlighten us with your thoughts so far. Why you are gunning for All_Red any particular reason that stands out?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have about 2 hours left I know i am late to the party. Was exhausted and couldn't do a thing yesterday. I would like to get rid of people who are not contributing to our cause. Starboy laid back attitude I don't like. He said he will catch up and give some inputs but nothing.

I am comfortable lynching anyone from the scum list I provided last DP.

for now I will place my vote on Vote Lynch: Starboy

Status
Not open for further replies.