Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm really sorry if i offended you. I only judged based on the apparent evidence in my hands, to the information I've been given, right? You should grow immune to this kind of accusation in mafia, and take it easy, buddy. What if i'm a scum who's trying to provoke you to get angry and forfeit the match?! Would you give up to me that easily?

You're clever; you could catch on Alice's lie, right? And Mafia needs clever young men like yourself to play. <3
I'm a woman!!!
And I don't want die as a mafia.
I was the transporter !!

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean you were transported.
When two players are transported together, they're essentially swapped. Transporting a player swaps all visitors to them, that means every visitor will target the other swaped player instead, including night-attacks, investigations, and protection.

In a night like this where no one has died, it could be assumed that the scum's night-kill target has been transported to someone who'd immune to night kills, could potentially be a scum. i.e. Alice to Starboy. But that's not necessarily the case.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't received any notes being attacked meaning Starboy wasn't targeted last night. :unsure:
From what I understood, it's the opposite; any actions directed at you will head to Starboy. If Starboy didn't receive any notification of being attacked, that means you were not attcked.

Although, i think normally he would be notified of an attack. He'd just ... die. Unless protected. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.