Not open for further replies.
Kin
62💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I, @MechanicalGuitarist and @ghostBlue are co-hosting a Danganronpa theme with a custom ToS set up game. Our coach is @AL_sama who will be helping us occasionally.

Rules:
1. You must post at least 3 times during the Daily Life Phase. Fail to meet the requirements will end with a warning, if it happens again, you'll be replaced with a sub.
2. Don't edit your post. You will be mod-blocked for a day if you have edited your post.
3. Embolden the name of the player whom you want to lynch. Your vote won't count if the name of the player is not boldened.
4. Let me know if you no longer wish to participate in this game, we'll sub you out and have a sub to take over your role.
5. If you've been inactive for both Daily Life Phase and Night Phase cycle, you will be mod-killed and will be replaced by one of the sub.
6. You're free to role claim any of the roles that are listed under the possible roles.
7. This game will NOT include the "Whispering" function from Town Of Salem.
8. The Lynch system is the majority votes. The player who have gained the most votes will be lynched.

Pick any number to claim.

Players:
1. @SoulKiller
2. @Poison chan
3. @Houtarou
4. @All_Red
5. @Conspirator.
6. @Elmage G Ace
7. @Kyte_
8. @-PK-
9. @Koko
10. @Starboy
11. @Rej
12. @kc5181

Subs:
1. @Alice in Noodleland

The roles given to the players will be decided by using the random number generator.
The game will begin on 17th June.

Last edited:
Kin
62💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kin
62💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im in~
I want to start gaining knowledge about this game ~
The set up of this game is a custom ToS with 12 players maximum and they'll have a Danganronpa characters that comes with roles attached to their characters. Some of the players will receive two roles to keep this game balanced and few of those players will have interesting abilities. There's no need to roleplay as the Danganronpa characters, I just wanted a Danganronpa themed game lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.