Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Folk the new Novel will be out soon the name of the Dan Brown's New Novel will be Origin . He has made pre-release UK book Jacket in 27th June .

You must be registered for see images
Synopsis :
Unfolding entirely in Spain - Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and Bilbao, the home of the Guggenheim Museum - Origin thrusts Langdon into the intersection of two of humankind’s most enduring questions.

In keeping with his trademark style, Brown interweaves codes, symbols, science, religion, history, art and architecture with a decidedly fresh twist; the art is modern and the science taps into the most advanced cutting edge technology available today. Transworld will publish this stunningly inventive new novel from the world’s most popular thriller writer as a Bantam Press hardback on 3 October 2017.

Pre Order copy have started want to share the link if anyone is planning to purchase for pre-date :

Source :

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
every Dan Brown book should start with a disclaimer stating most of it is pure BS
Haha I love reading your puns as always Algalon. Inferno was average but Angels and demons , Da vinci Code were fine back then maybe he is just doing to satisfy Hollywood masters in guess.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha I love reading your puns as always Algalon. Inferno was average but Angels and demons , Da vinci Code were fine back then maybe he is just doing to satisfy Hollywood masters in guess.
I wasnt really talking about the story, but some ppl i know got those annoyingly superior smirks once they read his first 2 books, what they didnt know is that most of the stuff about science, history, culture is pure bs/missinformation and that needs a disclaimer cuz ppl actually buy it

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually visited that museum called Guggenheim in Bilbao years ago. It was pretty fun for a museum.
Beautiful City also

I have about 3 books of Dan Brown. 'The lost symbol' being my First and favourite of his. Origin seems interesting but the previous release didn't look appealing enough To buy

Reactions: Cresee

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked his Digital Fortress. When it comes to thrill and pace, Dan Brown's pretty good there at least.
Lost Symbol, although I've forgotten what it's about now, I remember not liking it much..that was his last new one, right? Or perhaps there was another?