Damn.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont listen to either, i only listen to good shit not repetitive american hip hop, nice try though
Implying classic rock is bad? You are just some special snowflake elitist. If you don't like it, why comment?

"Repetitive american Hip Hop" while discussing probably one of the most unique person in the genre.

I could understand if it was lil wayne or lil uzi but clearly you don't know what you are talking about and just want to bash shit. Fuk off

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Implying classic rock is bad? You are just some special snowflake elitist. If you don't like it, why comment?

"Repetitive american Hip Hop" while discussing probably one of the most unique person in the genre.

I could understand if it was lil wayne or lil uzi but clearly you don't know what you are talking about and just want to bash shit. Fuk off
g a y

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He only listens to "good shit" bro Lmao
Cacs these days , Ken bout to drop aoty