Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@people who are saying she may have MS

I thought You got ms after losing someone, who is she gonna lose? Sakura? :sigar:

In don't know seeing sakura die might be worth it :sigar:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know for a fact that if Sasuke mated with Karin, his child wouldn't be having this problem. That's why I'm holding on to Kawaki being part Sasuke synthetic clone.

pretty sure that Kishi made the entire Sarada's origin story to hint us that Sarada is Karin's illegitimate daughter.

its just that its only the start of the series and we've just all been introduced to the new Team 7 and now the first villain.

So I dunno why people are always jumping the gun on this saying "sarada's left behind" "oh the new Boruto is just the movie in manga form"

"Naruto died and Sasuke did too"

like damn, this kind of thinking is the same as my crazy ex girlfriend. and in her defense, she had mental health issues, idk about the people in NB..

I dont think they do, they are just dumb.

So please, have a brain. Stop saying stuff that isn't true.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least she matured more than Sakura did. Some people just cannot let go of the Sauce.

OT: Who knows maybe Sarada has a tattoo as well? Uchihas can never be underestimated. Also she might have MS + Byagoku so your point is?
That was so out of character of karin. Kishi making up fanfic to eliminate pairing conflicts.
How dare you insult a pure blood Uzumaki queen. Karin likes men. Everybody knows this.

You must be registered for see images

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was so out of character of karin. Kishi making up fanfic to eliminate pairing conflicts.
Bruh you know that people can change over time right. Ino was infuriated with Sasuke in the beginning but towards the end she doesn't care about him. Does that mean she is out of character?

No it makes perfect sense that Karin matured and actually let Sakura take Sasuke. Helping her give birth was also another sign of respect and maturity.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least she matured more than Sakura did. Some people just cannot let go of the Sauce.

OT: Who knows maybe Sarada has a tattoo as well? Uchihas can never be underestimated. Also she might have MS + Byagoku so your point is?
How dare you insult a pure blood Uzumaki queen. Karin likes men. Everybody knows this.

Bruh you know that people can change over time right. Ino was infuriated with Sasuke in the beginning but towards the end she doesn't care about him. Does that mean she is out of character?

No it makes perfect sense that Karin matured and actually let Sakura take Sasuke. Helping her give birth was also another sign of respect and maturity.
Yes but ino isn't obsessive and crazy. Besides sai "looks" like sasuke, im sure every now and then while getting pounded in bed she calls him sasuke. Lol so can you really call that getting over sauce if the guy shes banging looks like him? XD

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but ino isn't obsessive and crazy. Besides sai "looks" like sasuke, im sure every now and then while getting pounded in bed she calls him sasuke. Lol so can you really call that getting over sauce if the guy shes banging looks like him? XD
Karin is over Sasuke though and back in the Taka days she used to ride his nuts. Can you really say that Suigetsu looks like Sasuke lmao?

Sakura got the higher end of the bargain than Ino though. Ino's reasoning was quite pathetic though but still nevertheless she did grow out of Sasuke because Sasuke and Sai are different despite similar appearances. Sai is more apologetic and less savage than Sasuke. He is also more awkward than Sasuke. Sai is into small dicks, drawings, etc...

Physical appearances don't really matter though, it is the personality that counts and Ino realized she needs to move on with Sauce after Sakura whooped her in that competition.