damian or kyrie

rockleeuchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whos the better player damian lillard or kyrie irving? in terms of everything not just shooting. Also not just looking at stats but watching games and watching how they play. im a trailblazer fan and i think dame does his job perfectly he knows hot shoot,assist,grab a couple boards etc. it would suck to see the trailblazers stay stuck behind the nuggets this year and not make playoffs this year since we're 3 game behing them at 30-37

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stephen Curry is better than both but Dame is better than Kyrie.

I swear he's overhyped. He can only use flashy handles a flashy layups then shoot a few good shots on occasions.

But Like Dame and Curry he can't carry a team for nothing. Cavs are literally unheard of without LeBron vice gripping the entire team lol.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stephen Curry is better than both but Dame is better than Kyrie.

I swear he's overhyped. He can only use flashy handles a flashy layups then shoot a few good shots on occasions.

But Like Dame and Curry he can't carry a team for nothing. Cavs are literally unheard of without LeBron vice gripping the entire team lol.
Lol

Id say they're about equal tbh, both just as clutch and both excel at the same things with Kyrie having better quickness and having less "flop" games imo. But he has the much, much better team.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol

Id say they're about equal tbh, both just as clutch and both excel at the same things with Kyrie having better quickness and having less "flop" games imo. But he has the much, much better team.
Dame is better dude.

Kyrie has the most help out of anyone (and don't say "no the warriors do" wrong..just because curry elevated his team excluding durant don't mean nothing. They all got drafted to the warriors and became something, facts.) with LeBron james alone not Deron Williams, Jr, Shump, Kevin Love, Thompson etc...psh you tripping.

Kyrie is decent at best but he can't run a team...what's their record without LeBron again lol.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyrie and Dame are both offensive stars but Kyrie is better. Better handles better passing etc. He's overall better than dame.

Though Russ is #1 PG in the NBA.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyrie and Dame are both offensive stars but Kyrie is better. Better handles better passing etc. He's overall better than dame.

Though Russ is #1 PG in the NBA.
Where kyrie rebounds? steals? defense? Being good at offense only don't make you good fool.

Swear you casuals and Russ is not the #1 point guard he just a ball hogging stat padder who won't even make it out of the first round lmao same with james harden

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where kyrie rebounds? steals? defense? Being good at offense only don't make you good fool.

Swear you casuals and Russ is not the #1 point guard he just a ball hogging stat padder who won't even make it out of the first round lmao same with james harden
Yet Kyrie is averaging more steals in his career and this year than Dame. And dame barely beats him him out on rebounds. Neither play defense so moot point. Yet i'm a casual? Lol okay bruh.

Stat padder ? Lol that's what every Russ hater say. Yet when he average a TD his team is like 27 or so wins with like 7 losses.

Kyrie is also the same guy that mixed Steph up Steph ain't better than Kyrie.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a wash, they both provide almost the same things, no defense. Kyrie is the better defender though, Lillard can't guard a tree.

If I was asked to pick one in a vacuum to build the team around it would definitely be Lillard, Kyrie can't lead a team anywhere and he hasn't proven he can. Lillard proved he can take a team as the #1 option to the playoffs in the west.

So in that regard Lillard > Kyrie.

Kyrie is the best 2nd option to have though, with his role in Cleveland you wouldn't want to change that for anyone.

Also I don't know why other pgs like Curry and WB are getting mentioned randomly, but Curry is clearly the better player. Westbrook had the 2nd best player in the league with him on a stacked team for 7 years and he couldn't amount to shit, Curry has achieved more than Westbrook in less time.

Always going to take the more proven player, Westbrook looks cool doing it but he's not a winner, nor is he going to get you a championship as the #1 option. I can only imagine how many rings KD would have if Curry was on those OKC teams for that many years, there is obviously a reason KD left Westbrook, he knew he wasn't going to win a ring with him.

Kyrie owns Curry true. If you use that logic though you better stay consistent with it.

Curry is Westbrook's father in their matchups, he literally owns the guy head to head.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a wash, they both provide almost the same things, no defense. Kyrie is the better defender though, Lillard can't guard a tree.

If I was asked to pick one in a vacuum to build the team around it would definitely be Lillard, Kyrie can't lead a team anywhere and he hasn't proven he can. Lillard proved he can take a team as the #1 option to the playoffs in the west.

So in that regard Lillard > Kyrie.

Kyrie is the best 2nd option to have though, with his role in Cleveland you wouldn't want to change that for anyone.

Also I don't know why other pgs like Curry and WB are getting mentioned randomly, but Curry is clearly the better player. Westbrook had the 2nd best player in the league with him on a stacked team for 7 years and he couldn't amount to shit, Curry has achieved more than Westbrook in less time.

Always going to take the more proven player, Westbrook looks cool doing it but he's not a winner, nor is he going to get you a championship as the #1 option. I can only imagine how many rings KD would have if Curry was on those OKC teams for that many years, there is obviously a reason KD left Westbrook, he knew he wasn't going to win a ring with him.

Kyrie owns Curry true. If you use that logic though you better stay consistent with it.

Curry is Westbrook's father in their matchups, he literally owns the guy head to head.
Russ rek's Steph when he play GS. Granted GS get the W so by wins you're right.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russ rek's Steph when he play GS. Granted GS get the W so by wins you're right.
Lmfao do some research my dude. Russ is Curry's child in H2H matchups.

Here is an educational video if you need visuals. [video=youtube;QqGx7j2u4fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGx7j2u4fE[/video]

Here are the numbers.
Curry: 24.6ppg 6.9ast 49%FG 42%3PFG 5TO
WB: 24.0ppg 8.3ast 39%FG 26%3PFG 3TO

Lmfao man shoots horrendous percentages against him, turns the ball over 5 times, takes more shots and still scores less.

And lets not forget when Curry took a dump on Westbrook in the playoffs, when Westbrook choked a 3-1 lead, Curry absolutely cooked him the last few games to send him fishing.

Lmfao take off those Westbrook goggles when you watch the games. Cause I have no idea what you're seeing.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao do some research my dude. Russ is Curry's child in H2H matchups.

Here is an educational video if you need visuals. [video=youtube;QqGx7j2u4fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGx7j2u4fE[/video]

Here are the numbers.
Curry: 24.6ppg 6.9ast 49%FG 42%3PFG 5TO
WB: 24.0ppg 8.3ast 39%FG 26%3PFG 3TO

Lmfao man shoots horrendous percentages against him, turns the ball over 5 times, takes more shots and still scores less.

And lets not forget when Curry took a dump on Westbrook in the playoffs, when Westbrook choked a 3-1 lead, Curry absolutely cooked him the last few games to send him fishing.

Lmfao take off those Westbrook goggles when you watch the games. Cause I have no idea what you're seeing.
Yet i'm talking about this year. And clearly you need to re read what you said since you have curry as the one turning the ball over 5x to Russ' 3x.

Both teams blew a 3-1 lead null comeback. Especially since that series Russ was playing on par with Steph scoring wise with Russ beating him out on rebounds and some time's assist. Until the whole OKC team choked.

Not even a Russ fan fam but no one can deny that he's the best PG in the NBA right now.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet i'm talking about this year. And clearly you need to re read what you said since you have curry as the one turning the ball over 5x to Russ' 3x.

Both teams blew a 3-1 lead null comeback. Especially since that series Russ was playing on par with Steph scoring wise with Russ beating him out on rebounds and some time's assist. Until the whole OKC team choked.

Not even a Russ fan fam but no one can deny that he's the best PG in the NBA right now.
Yea I placed the TOs in the wrong spot.

You're not making a lick of sense here, that includes their entire career. What has Kyrie done this season to Curry, you were bringing up the finals were you not? What has WB done exactly this season to Curry? He took massive L's and had two of his worst games of the season against Gstate.

No matter what you want to look at, it doesn't end well for Westbrook. Curry choking a 3-1 lead is for him and Kyrie, got nothing to do with Westbrook. Curry sonned him, WB shot 39% in that series as well lmfao.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyrie is better than Dame, both are decent passers for point guards, kyrie is a better finisher and handles, dame has him beat shooting but not by much, and on defense it's pretty clear that kyrie is a better defender giving that dame is absolute trash on D

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet Kyrie is averaging more steals in his career and this year than Dame. And dame barely beats him him out on rebounds. Neither play defense so moot point. Yet i'm a casual? Lol okay bruh.

Stat padder ? Lol that's what every Russ hater say. Yet when he average a TD his team is like 27 or so wins with like 7 losses.

Boy you goofy asf any PG can cross each other Curry actually can carry his team...what is Kyrie with no LeBron.. miss me with that.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boy u goofy if u talking about this year u know if curry didn't get kd he would still be shetting on the entire league? No one has shetted on the entire league at that scale

When they face tomorrow we will see who better and I think this will be without KD too even tho I like seeing KD shet on Russ too

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Coming back to this thread because of the game.

Another game added to the list. Did you see Curry's son play this time? No KD this time.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boy you goofy asf any PG can cross each other Curry actually can carry his team...what is Kyrie with no LeBron.. miss me with that.
Dwill can't George hill can't parker haven't in ages iirc. Same as Lowry. Curry have a squad tho that squad can carry themselves. When Steph was shooting like 25-30% they was still competing. Agreed Cleveland can't win for ish without LeBron.

Boy u goofy if u talking about this year u know if curry didn't get kd he would still be shetting on the entire league? No one has shetted on the entire league at that scale

When they face tomorrow we will see who better and I think this will be without KD too even tho I like seeing KD shet on Russ too
When Russ had KD they was still competing toe to toe with GS tho. But last year they dominated the league i give them that.
Coming back to this thread because of the game.

Another game added to the list. Did you see Curry's son play this time? No KD this time.
I missed the game but i heard it was lit.
what anime is that in your sig
Which one? Avatar and Vivid Strike.