Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats the theory??

I haven't heard a theory about this one neither. I would also like to know. But if I had to guess by apperance it would be that his quirk is fire, has similar hair, and his burns. Also he wouldnt tell Shigaraki his real name which to me means it's important and hidden for a reason.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He does use fire and has all those burn marks but i kinda doubt it. Haven’t read a theory about that though i might change my mind.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats the theory??
Todoroki has been shown to have three siblings, but we've only been properly introduced to his sister. Theory goes that since Dabi has a fire quirk and was the only member of the League of Villains not to have his name revealed in the manga, then he is probably one of Endeavor's children, one that was affected just as much as Todoroki by him and that adopted the Hero Killer's ideology as an act of rebellion. The scene I posted is the only interaction between them so far, but its given unusual focus, especially with Dabi mocking his supposed younger brother's failure by referring him by his full name. Its just too specific to just be some random interaction.