:D

usern4me

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hellooooo I'm very new here and would like to meet different people! I'm not sure how forums are run but it would be cool if I could make a friend or two off of here and we can watch anime sometime or something LOL. I would appreciate any new anime recs and any music suggestions! I'm in my 20s and working but I will try to make time to respond asap if i even get any responses •n•

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya welcome!
I think the best way to make friends is to play forum games. You are for example always welcome to try out forum mafia. We also have a social discord where we talk and do weeb stuff.

Do you have particular interests? Do you like VTubers? Lmao.

Reactions: usern4me

usern4me

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to AB o/
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to Anime base
:D

r u a tobidara believer???..
kakashi > tobi

Heya welcome!
I think the best way to make friends is to play forum games. You are for example always welcome to try out forum mafia. We also have a social discord where we talk and do weeb stuff.

Do you have particular interests? Do you like VTubers? Lmao.
Thanks! Where can I find forum games? VTubers are cool; I don't necessarily watch them but I think they're cool :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rej

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed vtubers are cool! If you ever end up finding yourself deep in the vtuber rabbit hole, feel free to come talk about it with me and rej, who already talk about them often together.

Also if you go under the animebase community > forum games : you'll find a few threads for spamming and playing forum games - there is also a mafia section if you are so inclined to try a game of mafia. The mafia community on this site is filled with some very chill people who will make you feel right at home.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,853💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hellooooo I'm very new here and would like to meet different people! I'm not sure how forums are run but it would be cool if I could make a friend or two off of here and we can watch anime sometime or something LOL. I would appreciate any new anime recs and any music suggestions! I'm in my 20s and working but I will try to make time to respond asap if i even get any responses •n•
Hey, welcome to the base.
I'd recommend some of the amazing anime and manga I've enjoyed, Tokyo Revengers, One Piece, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan, , to name a few.
I hope you'll enjoy your time here

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️