Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really, I think it's because both my mom & dad are massive alcoholics and my dad has a high tolerance for any meds & Liquor..SO I think I got all of that xd
Wuahh nahh that cant be it. Both sides of my family are heavy drinkers and i still get drunk :p But i am a heavy drinker i can drink a lot ;/ irish/mexican bad combo lol.

I envy you. I'm a lightweight, it's awful xD
Still, it's a cheap night for me :rolleyes:
Thats the only thing i hate about drinking, cost so much to get drunk some times -_____- i wish i was a light weight and a 40 ****ed me up. Id have so much extra money.

Who cares :). Really you never know what they may look like, so the question should be who has the most beautiful personality of them all ^^.
Lameeee lol

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wuahh nahh that cant be it. Both sides of my family are heavy drinkers and i still get drunk :p But i am a heavy drinker i can drink a lot ;/ irish/mexican bad combo lol.

Thats the only thing i hate about drinking, cost so much to get drunk some times -_____- i wish i was a light weight and a 40 ****ed me up. Id have so much extra money.

Lameeee lol
Why? What's lame is online dating with people you don't know. Am I right? ^^

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's wrong with online dating? Some people just don't like the go out and meet people scene. Don't knock it 'till you've tried. The only downside of online dating is that when you finally go out on your first date, there's really no sense of romance or mystery because you already found out things about them while chatting with them online.

Back on topic. I haven't been here long enough to make decision on the cutest girl here on NB, so I haven't voted.

TheCheesasaurus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's sad is you, and pathetic. The same goes for this thread.

I can already see you as a 40 year old virgin who found his ava pic on the internet :p.
lol funny :) I thought i got them off of my FB but i guess im wrong xD

What's wrong with online dating? Some people just don't like the go out and meet people scene. Don't knock it 'till you've tried. The only downside of online dating is that when you finally go out on your first date, there's really no sense of romance or mystery because you already found out things about them while chatting with them online.

Back on topic. I haven't been here long enough to make decision on the cutest girl here on NB, so I haven't voted.
lol its not for me im more of a in person type i guess lol i dont even like talking over the phone. I feel like i needa see the person.