Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't this just end already? Geeze everyone is sitting here judging who's the cutest, I mean do you really have to judge someone by being cute, who are any of you to judge anyway? Every single girl on this base is cute/pretty in her own way, don't see why you have narrow it down to a few girls only..

coolcomfort

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't this just end already? Geeze everyone is sitting here judging who's the cutest, I mean do you really have to judge someone by being cute, who are any of you to judge anyway? Every single girl on this base is cute/pretty in her own way, don't see why you have narrow it down to a few girls only..

strange message...
you are cute or not!
you are fit or fat!
you are sportsman or watchman^^!

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! Though I've heard if your an older female being called "cute" is still a good thing?....mmm yea, not so much for me.
Yeah not for me either...I would rather hear things like beautiful ya know? Once you get to like age 19..cute just seems like..eww lol

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are no ''cute girls on NB''. Every girl want's to be the cutest here...so they post ''I am''. They may not post but they want to be. I know this cause every girl want's to.
So...there are no ''cute'' girls on the forum!
Also I am not registered here for this...

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are no ''cute girls on NB''. Every girl want's to be the cutest here...so they post ''I am''. They may not post but they want to be. I know this cause every girl want's to.
So...there are no ''cute'' girls on the forum!
Also I am not registered here for this...
That's a bad assumption to make, and if you think that..well then you must have a dim view on girls. But keep us Woman(old hags xd) out of it. Most of us didn't wanna be a part of this, besides I'm planning my wedding..why should we care who a bunch of people think who's cute? LOL.

TheCheesasaurus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wackkk any one can judge on appearance. Doesnt mean ur not a hawt person in general just means we like the way you look on the outside. This isnt a personality contest. I think men are good judges since we do it on a second to second basis with every girl we see lol the only thing that differs is taste. Anyways i notice you guys getting touche about the word cute. you guys dont think your reading too much into it? Just cause some one calls you cute doesnt mean they see you as a kid. Women have different looks Some have the "cute make her your wife" look others have that "cute nerdy look" i dont think any one means in a childish way lol. Just saying :p