#Cut4Bieber is this really happening????

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
when i was searching about twitter today i was about a #cut4Bieber hash tag trending ....i was curious and when i googled about this news i found this

You must be registered for see images

The #Cut4Bieber hashtag is trending on Twitter with users posting pictures of alleged wrist-cutting in protest of reports that the pop star is using marijuana. (Illustration by Walter Pacheco / January 7, 2013)

Justin Bieber's reported use of marijuana has prompted the #Cut4Bieber hashtag to trend today on Twitter, including Orlando, with pictures of fans allegedly cutting their arms and wrists in protest to the pop prince's possible drug use.

Some of the images show pictures of ketchup bottles with squirts of the tomato sauce on their wrists, while others show razors and other sharp objects alongside cuts that appear authentic.

On New Year's weekend, photographs of Bieber allegedly smoking marijuana surfaced on the Internet.

The flood of pictures, whether real or fake, have prompted many Twitter users to blast those who posted the images and hashtags as mocking and diminishing the problems of self-abuse and mutilation.

i dont know what to say ....it sick and some of the images are really gruesome
hw long has this been happening and do you know anyone who actually cut their wrist for bieber

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah I heard about this. And people claim humans are not stupid.
ya i literally faceplam'd when i saw this :( ....its really sad and people started to make fun of it

i has blood in this pic so viewer discretion is advised
You must be registered for see images
i'll remove the pic if anyone feel offended

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the less bieber fans the better.....waste of human resource
This^ 100%
Justin Bieber's a racist. So Its better if he use drugs, the more the faster he'll pass.
Well that's depressing. I'd rather JB being the one doing the cutting.
i dont think you get the seriousness of the issue.....

i dont like bieber's music and i dont give a rats a$$ if he uses drugs or sleeps with lil wayne

but seeing teen girls cutting themselves for this stipid $h!t is disturbing and pathetic .....i mean if someone cuts themselves its means they have no hope in living any longer and want to die .... cutting your hand is an act of desperation ..its suicide ...

but teens are doing this for jb and showcase it on social networks :sy:
i just cant comprehend their mind and action

Reactions: YowYan

Siouxdawn

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

i dont like bieber's music and i dont give a rats a$$ if he uses drugs or sleeps with lil wayne

but seeing teen girls cutting themselves for this stipid $h!t is disturbing and pathetic .....i mean if someone cuts themselves its means they have no hope in living any longer and want to die .... cutting your hand is an act of desperation ..its suicide ...

this is crazy and i would love to know if there parents actually know what they are doing and what's there reaction is

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is crazy and i would love to know if there parents actually know what they are doing and what's there reaction is
the parents will know eventually ...u can hide a hand full of scars forever ....
their reaction... probably they'll as confused as i am wondering what went wrong and whats the problem with their child

if it was me i would get them some psychiatrist's help

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

as I said....less dumb people in the world, the better.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
they're just a bunch of pathetic emo kids who need an excuse to cut themselves, f*ck them, i don't feel sipathy for them at all, just because a teenager allegedly smoked a little pot they decide to cut themselves, ignorant fools.