Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Haino Kumono Shi) - Fire Release: Ash Cloud Death
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long(Short range of the opponent)
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A variant of Asuma's Ash Pile Burning. Following the same procedure as that technique, the user weaves a single handseal and converts the smoke of his cigarette into superheated ash and spews it out in the form of a circular cloud which surrounds the opponent, being 4 meters in width and 2 meters in height. Even the slightest contact with the ash can burn the opponent severely, inflicting 3rd degree burns. Similar to it's canon counterpart, the ash cloud stays in the atmosphere for one turn. After forming the cloud, the user makes a hand gesture, after which it reforms into a thousand needle like structures which pierce the opponent, although the primary use of the ash needles are to inflict major burns on almost every point of the body with pinpoint precision.
Notes:
- Can be used thrice per battle.
- The user needs to know Ash Pile Burning to perform this.
- Needs a two turn cooldown between usages.
- No A rank or above Fire techniques the next turn.
- Can only be taught by Nāruto.

Alright. Just analyze this for me. Simple enough?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,529💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Teach me too ;____;
gtfo my thread
Description: A variant of Asuma's Ash Pile Burning. Following the same procedure as that technique, the user weaves a single handseal and converts the smoke of his cigarette into superheated ash and spews it out in the form of a circular cloud which surrounds the opponent, being 4 meters in width and 2 meters in height. Even the slightest contact with the ash can burn the opponent severely, inflicting 3rd degree burns. Similar to it's canon counterpart, the ash cloud stays in the atmosphere for one turn. After forming the cloud, the user makes a hand gesture, after which it reforms into a thousand needle like structures which pierce the opponent, although the primary use of the ash needles are to inflict major burns on almost every point of the body with pinpoint precision.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Nāruto.

Alright. Just analyze this for me. Simple enough?
Well the jutsu is very simple, it creates ash clouds similar to how Asuma does from a cigarette and spews out super heated ash from there body, to which they exhale from therre mouths. The ash is hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. The user can also use them to form into sendon needles to attack the target

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gtfo my thread

Well the jutsu is very simple, it creates ash clouds similar to how Asuma does from a cigarette and spews out super heated ash from there body, to which they exhale from therre mouths. The ash is hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. The user can also use them to form into sendon needles to attack the target
Right. Now, the idea I had in mind originally was to create the ash from the ground in the form of spikes or something, but Typhon declined the idea. Asuma's tech forms a cloud, which can then explode. This is a variant wherein, you spew ash, and form it into a circular vortex, which surrounds the opponent and hinders his vision. With a hand gesture, one can reform the ash into senbon like needles, which can burn badly. Usually, once the ash forms, the opponent would use a wind jutsu to push away the ash..which would be very easy to counter. So, I'm wondering what to do for that..give the ash a solid like structure which is hard to push away? Or make the ash in such a way that an explosion triggers when the opponent's chakra hits the ash? The latter, is what I think I will implement in an update to this. Obviously, it won't be too OP, since he can still escape it, but we can direct the ash towards him if he tries, so as to forcefully make his chakra connect to the ash, making it explode..
And, have fun with the tech. Your turn.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,529💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Right

(Supurasshusutā)Star Splash
Typeffensive
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description:The user holding there raiper in there hand will take on the Chudan Stance,where they will gather there chakra into there blade till it begins to glow a lite green color,as they reach a peach of chakra then user will then run at full speed, so fast it is difficult to keep track of the user when he/she moves in a zigzag pattern, with the opponent losing focus then user will then channel chakra into there feet and jump into the air taking a full 360 turn and as they return around the user will unleash barrage powerful thursts with there raiper that will create serveral chakra thrusts similar to the Samurai Sabre Concept to strike the opponent.These thrusts are not sharp on the sides that it will only bruise the target but the center of the thrusts(the point) is very sharp and can dig end into the target leaving gashes in the targets skin and serverly bleeding.

-Can only be used 2 times
-No chakra related techniques next turn-
-Can only be used with a rapier

Just repeat the process like I did and if any questions you can ask ahead

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, simple enough technique as mine. The user takes on the Chudan stance, as given in the image below and gathers a huge amount of chakra, which he channels it to his rapier. After channeling the right amount required, the rapier will glow with a light green color. Reaching the peak, the user then runs towards the opponent at full speed in a zig-zag manner. The pattern and the speed of the run would be so great that the opponent can't keep up with the user's movement and would be losing focus. Once reaching close quarters, the user channels chakra to his legs and jumps in the air, making a 360 degree movement and ends up inflicting powerful barrages of sword thrusts, which would create several chakra thrusts similar to the Samurai Sabre Technique, i.e. the chakra emanating from the blade would be like an extension of the blade itself, thus giving it a mid-range reach. The side of the thrusts aren't sharp, but the central point is very sharp and can cause deep gashes and thus result in severe bleeding. For this, one needs a rapier.

"No chakra-related techs next turn- -> Does this only relate to chakra fueled Kenjutsu techs?

You must be registered for see images

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Updated my Fire custom:

Description: A variant of Asuma's Ash Pile Burning. Following the same procedure as that technique, the user weaves a single handseal and converts the smoke of his cigarette into superheated ash and spews it out in the form of a circular cloud which surrounds the opponent, being 4 meters in width and 2 meters in height. Even the slightest contact with the ash can burn the opponent severely, inflicting 3rd degree burns. The specialty of the ash is that once it comes in contact with any medium, it forms a violent explosion, upto mid-range at a 360 degree radius. The user can mentally trigger the explosion or just let the ash stay in the atmosphere. The medium would be air, ground and any solid.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Naruto.

You know the drill.