0⚔️
Awards
Waits for The Mizukage! ^^

Illusionary Arts: Eyce (Genjutsu: Eyce)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing a single handseal, the user traps the opponent inside a genjutsu. With the genjutsu in place, the next step that the opponent takes is met by a sudden flash freeze which emanates from their feet and rises up quickly through their body before settling behind the eyes. The opponent then sees an frosted white veil begin to form over their eyes, giving the impression that his eyes have been covered in ice. With the veil also comes the inability to look in any direction other than forward.
-Cannot be used in successive turns-
-Can only be used four times per battle-
-Must be taught by The Mockingjay-

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Describe the tech to me, but not what is written in its description... Tell me what attracted you to it, potential ways you can see it being used as well as anything extra that you feel may be beneficial to me. Give me an understanding of why you wanted it basically.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thing which I loved about this genjutsu is that it creates the urge for the opponent to meta-game. i.e Once I post this gen, he may try to come up with a move that he takes a step forwards at then a sudden flash freeze emanates etc etc. The other factor on why I like this technique is that it will be very effective with my kakuzu bio. Like I can place my animals behind him or in 10 and 2 o clock position behind him and then trap the opponent in this genjutsu. Then I can use my village Cj like lightning step to quickly move near the opponent which will most prolly lead him to take a step back or to his side. when this happens, he will be affected by the effects of the genjutsu which causes him to get a impression that his face is covered in ice, which I guess may slightly deprive his eye sight slightly i guess and also it will also cause him the inability to look at any direction other than forward, meaning he cannot see the actions done by my animals. these are the reason why I liked this CJ. :)