Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rad Pandas are a breed of mammal that is native to the eastern Himalayas and the south-western china region. Despite its name it isnt related to the Panda, it was previously believed to be within the bear/raccoon range of species but has been given its own family line, Ailuridae which is along the lines of the weasel, skunk and raccoon familes. They are endangered with roughly only 10,000 mature left and decreasing due to habitat loss, poaching and inbreeding depression among other things ( :( ).

They have long soft brown reddish fur, mixed with blackish and whitish highlights, somewhat clumsy and very adorable. Thei tail is designed to help them with their balance and camouflage, they have mainly been seen to eat bamboo but have been seen to eat small mammals and birds and such.

CSC are contracts that were created basing on a creature that had not been displayed to have a summon contract with the series of Naruto. The owner of the contract is able to make up to 10 summons related to the contract and can give permission for other signers to make customs with a max 5 per person? It gave people the opportunity to create a summon they could personalize for them selves and share with others if they wished to.

Why I would like to sign this contract? My only answer to this is that Red Panda's are what i consider to be my spirit animal, my patronus etc. Red Pandas have this way to make me smile whenever I look at them. I just love them. I cant explain more then that why I would like to be able to summon them in this fictional role play world xD

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok, so perform the signing ritual of blood on this contract:

Summoning Animal: Red Panda

Scroll Owner: Iwabi, Zatanna
Other Users who have signed contract: Zane Uchiha,
Summoning Boss if existing:
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok learn about these cuties:

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Thor is the King of the Red Panda. He is as tall as Ponta and he bears a large double headed war hammer that has been crafted from chakra metal which enables Thor to channel his elemental nature into the weapon for added power and he carries it on his back. he wields the hammer with his exceptionally large tail. He has an affinity for Lightning Element and can use the techniques up to what the user know's. He is capable of slamming his hammer onto the ground to activate the earth elemental techniques. He is also the largest Red Panda summoning and due to his size he can travel across terrain quite quickly. He has thick fur that prevents him from being harmed by C rank and below Ice ninjutsu. He also has good hearing and a kean sense of smell allowing him to find hidden targets even when his field of vision is blocked.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per match
Note: Can only remain on the field for 4 turns

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A (+10 to regular taijutsu and Kenjutsu Techniques)
Description: The user will summon Tapian a red panda the size of Gamakichi. Hes not particulary large compared to the Boss summoning Thor but he is exceptionally fast and strong. He uses Fire elemental techniques up to the users rank, but he is more a taijutsu and kenjutsu user and can use the techniques that the user knows and due to his great physical strength he can increase the attacks by +10 damage. He wields his katana with his tail or bearing it in his mouth. Due to being a expect sword user he is capable of performing the silent killing technique with his sword which is a Odachi. Along with his natural gifts of hearing and smell which allows him to listen for the movement of the enemy and smell them out which aides in the silent killing technique useage when unable to see the target.
Note: Can only be summoned twice and must wait two turns before re-summoning.
Note: Can only remain on the field for 4 turns.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok learn about these cuties:

Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Thor is the King of the Red Panda. He is as tall as Ponta and he bears a large double headed war hammer that has been crafted from chakra metal which enables Thor to channel his elemental nature into the weapon for added power and he carries it on his back. he wields the hammer with his exceptionally large tail. He has an affinity for Lightning Element and can use the techniques up to what the user know's. He is capable of slamming his hammer onto the ground to activate the earth elemental techniques. He is also the largest Red Panda summoning and due to his size he can travel across terrain quite quickly. He has thick fur that prevents him from being harmed by C rank and below Ice ninjutsu. He also has good hearing and a kean sense of smell allowing him to find hidden targets even when his field of vision is blocked.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per match
Note: Can only remain on the field for 4 turns

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A (+10 to regular taijutsu and Kenjutsu Techniques)
Description: The user will summon Tapian a red panda the size of Gamakichi. Hes not particulary large compared to the Boss summoning Thor but he is exceptionally fast and strong. He uses Fire elemental techniques up to the users rank, but he is more a taijutsu and kenjutsu user and can use the techniques that the user knows and due to his great physical strength he can increase the attacks by +10 damage. He wields his katana with his tail or bearing it in his mouth. Due to being a expect sword user he is capable of performing the silent killing technique with his sword which is a Odachi. Along with his natural gifts of hearing and smell which allows him to listen for the movement of the enemy and smell them out which aides in the silent killing technique useage when unable to see the target.
Note: Can only be summoned twice and must wait two turns before re-summoning.
Note: Can only remain on the field for 4 turns.
Thor: Thor is the master summon for the Red Panda's, the head honcho, the boss. Heavily themed from the mythological Thor character who is well known for his Lightning or Thunder theme and wielding a mighty axe. As such this giant Red Panda Summon shares the thematic with his abilities and his skill set. He has a decent resistance to Ice ninjutsu should it ever come up.

Taipan: Very much smaller in size then the boss, Taipan follows a different elemental affinity and theme. He has a fire based theme and has a preference for Taijutsu and Kenjutsu based fighting styles. Similar to Thor he wields his Odachi with his tail or if he chooses too, with his mouth. Trained in the art of silent killing he is a ferocious little monstah and should not be taken lightly with his speed and ability.