Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Summoning Animal: Puffer-fish (Tetraodontidae)
Scroll Owner: Vex
Other Users who have signed contract: Shuusai
Summoning Boss if existing: Will Make
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Will Make
Description and Background:

Background:

The Pufferifish are a race of estuarian fish found all over oceans. They are mostly however found in the Oceans of Blood (Enkai no Chi). Contrary to the name, it is actually a giant lake and acts as the home of the pufferfish. They are a proud, and arrogant race. They are however also very loyal, and will fight for their summoners until called back. There are many Pufferfish, with some being more powerful than others, but like the toad have an elder who advises all Pufferfish, and generally makes all the big decisions that affect them all. A signer of the contract will be able to summon all 120 species of Pufferfish, and indivual pufferfish in varying degrees of maturity.

General Description and Abilities

Unlike many other fish, the Pufferfish can combining several fins and using them to swim with extremely high maneuverability. Some of them have shown the ability to float in the air, and fly for short periods of time. Many of them have been taught to breathe on land for short periods of time, making them also suited for land based combat. They are a very useful summon, and like chameleons can change color. However, their most distinguishing ability is their ability to expand it's size. This is done, by filling it's large and elastic stomach with either water or air. All puffers have pointy spines around their bodies, which are almost invisible until they are inflated, making them appear as pointy balls. Each of the spines is highly toxic to humans and other animals. This venom can produce a myriad of effects depending on which specific pufferfish we're talking about but share a common effect: painful burning-like damage to soft tissues. This is augmented to such a degree that the pain is actually superior to that of a burn. Other effects can be paralyzation or loss of conscience but these are specific for certain individuals rather than available across the species.

Summons:

Summoning Jutsu:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erm, I think you have it backwards O_<
Tell me what you know about pufferfish xD.
Sorry... Alcohol <_>

Uhm, Pufferfish are quite a rare species. These fish have the ability to compress air into their body which will make them swell up. When they do, they become somehow deadly. They have small/medium sized spikes whom can be seen once the swell up but some of them have them attached to their bodies and can bee seen thus being visible and some are slightly invisible. They also have a venom which causes a human to slightly get paralyzed upon impact. Oh, the con of the fact that they can swell up makes them capable of being on ground... or on a battle field with no water source needed. They're handy, rare, have many advantageous capabilities attached to their body which makes them the perfect partner to fight with on a battlefield.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Sorry... Alcohol <_>

Uhm, Pufferfish are quite a rare species. These fish have the ability to compress air into their body which will make them swell up. When they do, they become somehow deadly. They have small/medium sized spikes whom can be seen once the swell up but some of them have them attached to their bodies and can bee seen thus being visible and some are slightly invisible. They also have a venom which causes a human to slightly get paralyzed upon impact. Oh, the con of the fact that they can swell up makes them capable of being on ground... or on a battle field with no water source needed. They're handy, rare, have many advantageous capabilities attached to their body which makes them the perfect partner to fight with on a battlefield.
Excellent, now bite your thumb, and write your name in Kanji on the scroll. This scroll will allow you to summon the pufferfish from the Oceans of Blood to help you out in battle.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I notice that the boss is happy, I quickly jump out of happiness into the air and regain concentration once again and proceed by biting onto my thumb, causing blood to flood out of it and write ''Shuusai aka Jokey'' with a little heart above the ''i''.

All... done. O^O

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
As I notice that the boss is happy, I quickly jump out of happiness into the air and regain concentration once again and proceed by biting onto my thumb, causing blood to flood out of it and write ''Shuusai aka Jokey'' with a little heart above the ''i''.

All... done. O^O
Yaaaaay! You've done it successfully.
Now to make some jutsu <_>

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*summons someone from the oceans of blood*

Urek listens, and obeys. He sweeps his thumb nearby his mouth, which will eventually reach into his mouth and once it's in between his upper and lower teeth, he bites on it stomps both his hands on the ground, leaving a slight splash of blood upon impact. Whilst he was doing all this, he inserted quite a large amount of chakra through his complete body which he all sent through his hands thus capable of summoning a small, yellow/blueish puffer-fish that had an angry expression, but strange enough a high pitched voice.

''Eh, ello' there!''

''HIYAAA''

''Ehm, may I know your name?''

''YOSH, I'M ISQUE HYACINTHO, ALSO KNOWN AS THE BLUE CULPRIT, WHO'RE YE?!''

''Well, my name is Urek Mazino...''

As Urek introduced to him, he awkwardly looked at his ''master'' in this case with a questioning expression as if he asked like if this was normal that random puffer-fish appear once summoning randomly.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
*summons someone from the oceans of blood*

Urek listens, and obeys. He sweeps his thumb nearby his mouth, which will eventually reach into his mouth and once it's in between his upper and lower teeth, he bites on it stomps both his hands on the ground, leaving a slight splash of blood upon impact. Whilst he was doing all this, he inserted quite a large amount of chakra through his complete body which he all sent through his hands thus capable of summoning a small, yellow/blueish puffer-fish that had an angry expression, but strange enough a high pitched voice.

''Eh, ello' there!''

''HIYAAA''

''Ehm, may I know your name?''

''YOSH, I'M ISQUE HYACINTHO, ALSO KNOWN AS THE BLUE CULPRIT, WHO'RE YE?!''

''Well, my name is Urek Mazino...''

As Urek introduced to him, he awkwardly looked at his ''master'' in this case with a questioning expression as if he asked like if this was normal that random puffer-fish appear once summoning randomly.
o-o
No silly Jokey wrong guy U_U.
*Reverse Summons us down to the Oceans of Blood*
It's new guy over there xD.
Go talk to him, and analyze his abilities. Come back with any questions you may have.

Summoning: Ammit the Devourer (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Shokomotsu no Ammit)
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Ammit is a large pufferfish, appearing to be about the size of an elephant when fully grown. Unlike other pufferfish, his size does not expand or contract. He can still fill his elastic stomach, but he acts as the contract's defensive summon. Ammit has a naturally blue color, but he cannot change his color like other pufferfish. He of course has toxic spikes evident in most pufferfish, but only has the generic poison found in most pufferfish. His poison infects the target, and causes painful burning to tissue. The pain is very great, actually surpassing the pain of a burn. These spines can be launched up to mid range, and are as hard as steel senbon. Launching them at the opponent counts as a move. This ability is A ranked.Ammit is a timid pufferfish, contrary to many others. Instead of fighting, he prefers to relax with some snacks. He has very low self esteem, even though he is actually a capable warrior. Ammit's body is reinforced with a layer of tough scales, underneath his toxic spikes, which can be reinforced at will (making Ammit immune to freeform taijutsu and weaponry) . This layer is extremely difficult to pass through, and would require a jutsu of C rank or above. Although, a weakness is that Ammit has an extreme weakness to raiton. Even the weakest D rank lightning attacks, will be able to easily overpower his toughened scales. He can be summoned right in front of the user to serve as a shield from such attacks. This however, is not at all or even nearly the extent of Ammit's usefulness. Ammit has a very strange stomach. By eating certain materials, his body processes them into a strange substance. A sticky syrup, similar to the kind found in Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field. This is produced when Ammit devours a water jutsu. By absorbing the water jutsu (can absorb water jutsu up to A rank), he can produce this syrup. He can use it in several unique ways as well. He can excrete it through the pores on his skin so that his body becomes covered in it, making him take up the qualities of the syrup (it's stickiness, so that objects when in contact with him will stick to him). He can fire off the syrup in the form of bullets of syrup, equivalent to the rank of the water jutsu absorbed. These bullets of syrup can travel up to mid range, and are the size and diameter of the water jutsu absorbed. In additon, they will count towards the three allowed jutsu per turn.Finally, he can also coat his toxic spines in this syrup, making them much harder to remove if they have pierced an enemy.

Restrictions:

Can only be summoned once a battle
Can only be taught by Vex
Lasts for 4 turns once summoned
No other pufferfish can be summoned in the same turn.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ISQUE HYACINTHO IS REAL, DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME.

*Urek found himself in a genjutsu, talking to mere air while he actually was thinking that he was talking to a pufferfish*

''Hi. Me, is Urek, Urek Mazino. You, speak English? I do, or no would, understand if you could not. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!''

As Urek spoke, he tried to talk with his hands and feet too, acting like the pufferfish he was talking to was a fodder, and made a fool of both Vex, and the new pufferfish.

''Nice, nice do you know what nice is?! NICE SPIKES, THOSE THINGS ON YOUR BODY, THE POINTY ONES, you're blue too?! BLUE, BLUE LIKE THE COLOR ABOVE US. CAN YOU ACTUALLY SPEAK? LIKE, with your mouth, vocal cords... no wait, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT... Dang vex, help me out here''

(Your pufferfish, you insert his personality >_>)

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ISQUE HYACINTHO IS REAL, DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME.

*Urek found himself in a genjutsu, talking to mere air while he actually was thinking that he was talking to a pufferfish*

''Hi. Me, is Urek, Urek Mazino. You, speak English? I do, or no would, understand if you could not. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!''

As Urek spoke, he tried to talk with his hands and feet too, acting like the pufferfish he was talking to was a fodder, and made a fool of both Vex, and the new pufferfish.

''Nice, nice do you know what nice is?! NICE SPIKES, THOSE THINGS ON YOUR BODY, THE POINTY ONES, you're blue too?! BLUE, BLUE LIKE THE COLOR ABOVE US. CAN YOU ACTUALLY SPEAK? LIKE, with your mouth, vocal cords... no wait, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT... Dang vex, help me out here''

(Your pufferfish, you insert his personality >_>)
"Urek, show some respect. You want me to kick your ass? :|
He isn't slow, he's just shy. Try telling him a funny joke >.>"