Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I arrive to a reservation near the ocean. Quaint little place it was. All I carried with my was myself and a trusty blade on my side. You could never really tell what could happen so it was always a good idea to come prepared.

"Hmm...where is this person."

Tasuke drops down from above, landing directly in front of the Man. He looked straight at him, Tasuke's hand gripped the blade that the man was carrying so that he couldn't draw it and use it to strike him out of surprise - he had his free hand cupping the guy's chin so that he wouldn't get a surprise headbutt either. Tasuke grinned at him before letting him go and took a few steps back.

"Sorry about the surprise. Just had to make sure. So why're you here? What have you heard?"

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke drops down from above, landing directly in front of the Man. He looked straight at him, Tasuke's hand gripped the blade that the man was carrying so that he couldn't draw it and use it to strike him out of surprise - he had his free hand cupping the guy's chin so that he wouldn't get a surprise headbutt either. Tasuke grinned at him before letting him go and took a few steps back.

"Sorry about the surprise. Just had to make sure. So why're you here? What have you heard?"
Sylar smiled creepily as he stared without even showing any change in his posture or stance. While he was greatly intimidated, his appearance showed quite the opposite. He answered rather politely indicating he had come from a refined background.

"My apologies. I have traveled far and wide to find a contract that is...suitable to my needs. I have taken an interest in barnacles and supposedly you are the only who can teach them. Mostly because I killed that last guy who had them...(flashback)...but anyways thats irrelevant. So, may I learn the contract from you?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sylar smiled creepily as he stared without even showing any change in his posture or stance. While he was greatly intimidated, his appearance showed quite the opposite. He answered rather politely indicating he had come from a refined background.

"My apologies. I have traveled far and wide to find a contract that is...suitable to my needs. I have taken an interest in barnacles and supposedly you are the only who can teach them. Mostly because I killed that last guy who had them...(flashback)...but anyways thats irrelevant. So, may I learn the contract from you?"

Tasuke raised an eyebrow, he wondered who the man had killed and why. Oh well, he wasn't really too bothered about that, the man seemed to have troubled himself enough trying to get it - and Tasuke didn't like most of the signers of his contract himself, this guy may just be put on that list too.

"Fine, why not. I haven't had the pleasure of sharing it's knowledge for a Long time."

He claps his palms together and a cloud of smoke appears out of no where, it was loud and had a strong presence, enough to have Tasuke's hair wave with the breeze. When the smoke faded and all that was left was a Large Scroll, the outside of it had some crustaceans stuck to it, looking like it was kept in a very isolated place. Tasuke shakes his head.

"I've told them so many time's it's not a home, it's a very important document."

He kneels down and pulls at the opening of the scroll, seems the calcite shells were sealing it shut. Either that or the Bastards were teasing him. Eventually they let him in and he rolled it out in front of him, the Signatures of previous signers showing, there were 3 altogether, though the third seemed to fade slowly.

"Hmmm, I guess you could say you claimed that spot. Sign over it."

Tasuke stood and took a couple steps back allowing Sylar to sign it with his own blood. Tauske on the other hand bit into his thumb and rubbed it on his palm then onto his Barnacle Tattoo under his Shirt. He makes a long string of hand seals that seemed to outnumber the amount in the ordinary Summoning Technique.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke raised an eyebrow, he wondered who the man had killed and why. Oh well, he wasn't really too bothered about that, the man seemed to have troubled himself enough trying to get it - and Tasuke didn't like most of the signers of his contract himself, this guy may just be put on that list too.

"Fine, why not. I haven't had the pleasure of sharing it's knowledge for a Long time."

He claps his palms together and a cloud of smoke appears out of no where, it was loud and had a strong presence, enough to have Tasuke's hair wave with the breeze. When the smoke faded and all that was left was a Large Scroll, the outside of it had some crustaceans stuck to it, looking like it was kept in a very isolated place. Tasuke shakes his head.

"I've told them so many time's it's not a home, it's a very important document."

He kneels down and pulls at the opening of the scroll, seems the calcite shells were sealing it shut. Either that or the Bastards were teasing him. Eventually they let him in and he rolled it out in front of him, the Signatures of previous signers showing, there were 3 altogether, though the third seemed to fade slowly.[/I]

"Hmmm, I guess you could say you claimed that spot. Sign over it."

Tasuke stood and took a couple steps back allowing Sylar to sign it with his own blood. Tauske on the other hand bit into his thumb and rubbed it on his palm then onto his Barnacle Tattoo under his Shirt. He makes a long string of hand seals that seemed to outnumber the amount in the ordinary Summoning Technique.
Sylar was quite intrigued at the man's words and actions. He didn't seem quite bothered which either meant two things. He was docile or concealed a darker nature which he so expertly and flawlessly contained. Regardless, he was grateful as this was something he was truly interested in despite it creeping him out (the barnacles).

"So shall it be done."

He bowed respectfully and then bit his thumb, drew blood, smeared it on his palm, and then placed a print on the scroll. He then used a smeared fingertip and wrote his name on the scroll "Deviation".

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sylar was quite intrigued at the man's words and actions. He didn't seem quite bothered which either meant two things. He was docile or concealed a darker nature which he so expertly and flawlessly contained. Regardless, he was grateful as this was something he was truly interested in despite it creeping him out (the barnacles).

"So shall it be done."

He bowed respectfully and then bit his thumb, drew blood, smeared it on his palm, and then placed a print on the scroll. He then used a smeared fingertip and wrote his name on the scroll "Deviation".

When Tasuke saw his New Barnacle Student Finish signing the contract he grinned and stood beside him, looking down at him.

"Where would you like your Tattoo?"

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When Tasuke saw his New Barnacle Student Finish signing the contract he grinned and stood beside him, looking down at him.

"Where would you like your Tattoo?"

"I would like it over my heart please. I have several tattoo artists who are willing to add to the design to make it appear less conspicuous. I would have wanted my left arm but I don't want to lose access to it if my arm is taken off. So please...do your...thing."

*takes a sip of his flask before you go on*

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"I would like it over my heart please. I have several tattoo artists who are willing to add to the design to make it appear less conspicuous. I would have wanted my left arm but I don't want to lose access to it if my arm is taken off. So please...do your...thing."

*takes a sip of his flask before you go on*

Tasuke holds his blood smeared hand's wrist with his other and kneels directly in front of Sylar. (I assume you lift your shirt up, if not then Tasuke does, guess it don't really matter). He presses his palm against his chest and it prints the Summoning Seal on his chest, then it poofs, the seal disappears and instead of revealling a Summon the Tattoo was there.

"Great. Now, I guess we can move onto the Gritty stuff."

He stands, the Scroll had disappeared from behind him when he pressed his palm against Sylar's chest just.

"Even though You have that Tattoo, it's always good to know the Ordinary Summoning Method. So Please Perform that, and Summon... well we'll see - though It will more than likely be a generic Acorn Barnacle."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke holds his blood smeared hand's wrist with his other and kneels directly in front of Sylar. (I assume you lift your shirt up, if not then Tasuke does, guess it don't really matter). He presses his palm against his chest and it prints the Summoning Seal on his chest, then it poofs, the seal disappears and instead of revealling a Summon the Tattoo was there.

"Great. Now, I guess we can move onto the Gritty stuff."

He stands, the Scroll had disappeared from behind him when he pressed his palm against Sylar's chest just.

"Even though You have that Tattoo, it's always good to know the Ordinary Summoning Method. So Please Perform that, and Summon... well we'll see - though It will more than likely be a generic Acorn Barnacle."
Sylar was quite unsure what to summon since he had had only a brief moment with an actual barnacle. His memory was hazy but he took a deep breath and focused his concentration. He closed his eyes and let the sound of the environment calm him. He channeled a large but precise amount of chakra to his right hand. He focused on his brief memory of a barnacle he saw earlier. He bit his thumb, drew blood...again (T_T), smeared it on his brand new tattoo (which still hurt), then performed the necessary handseals. He then slammed his hand on the ground, creating a sealing formula on the ground. With the power and precision of the technique, Sylar was able to summon something. A cloud of smoke appeared, revealing something.

"Hmm..."

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sylar was quite unsure what to summon since he had had only a brief moment with an actual barnacle. His memory was hazy but he took a deep breath and focused his concentration. He closed his eyes and let the sound of the environment calm him. He channeled a large but precise amount of chakra to his right hand. He focused on his brief memory of a barnacle he saw earlier. He bit his thumb, drew blood...again (T_T), smeared it on his brand new tattoo (which still hurt), then performed the necessary handseals. He then slammed his hand on the ground, creating a sealing formula on the ground. With the power and precision of the technique, Sylar was able to summon something. A cloud of smoke appeared, revealing something.

"Hmm..."

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

Tasuke looks down at the Murky, discoloured pink Shell that was left over. He picked it up between his right index finger and thumb, and raised it to eye level. From out of the shell a few little tendrils moved out of it and moves through the air lke it was trying to get a grip of it, they didn't move out too far from the shell, just a few inches or so.

"Just Imagine a Many of these Little Acorn Barnacles, fused altogether to create a singular being. Now try again, I can tell by your face you're a little hesitant. After this I promise you can recover."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke looks down at the Murky, discoloured pink Shell that was left over. He picked it up between his right index finger and thumb, and raised it to eye level. From out of the shell a few little tendrils moved out of it and moves through the air lke it was trying to get a grip of it, they didn't move out too far from the shell, just a few inches or so.

"Just Imagine a Many of these Little Acorn Barnacles, fused altogether to create a singular being. Now try again, I can tell by your face you're a little hesitant. After this I promise you can recover."

He was right about being...hesitant. But as soon as he saw the little tendrils it struck him. If he was going to become a master of this art he would have to overcome his own prejudices. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"...Alright. Sorry for that."

Sylar again took the same steps but this time, this time his conviction was stronger. Almost like someone had fed him a speech of great portions. He took another deep breath and focused his concentration. He closed his eyes and let the sound of the environment calm him once more. He channeled a large but precise amount of chakra to his right hand and focused on his brief memory of a barnacle he saw earlier. He bit his thumb, drew blood...again (T_T), smeared it on his brand new tattoo, then performed the necessary handseals. He then slammed his hand on the ground, creating a sealing formula on the ground. With the power and precision of the technique, the formula glowed now indicating that Sylar was able to summon correctly or at least on the right track. A cloud of smoke appeared, hopefully revealing many barnacles of the acorn kind.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was right about being...hesitant. But as soon as he saw the little tendrils it struck him. If he was going to become a master of this art he would have to overcome his own prejudices. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"...Alright. Sorry for that."

Sylar again took the same steps but this time, this time his conviction was stronger. Almost like someone had fed him a speech of great portions. He took another deep breath and focused his concentration. He closed his eyes and let the sound of the environment calm him once more. He channeled a large but precise amount of chakra to his right hand and focused on his brief memory of a barnacle he saw earlier. He bit his thumb, drew blood...again (T_T), smeared it on his brand new tattoo, then performed the necessary handseals. He then slammed his hand on the ground, creating a sealing formula on the ground. With the power and precision of the technique, the formula glowed now indicating that Sylar was able to summon correctly or at least on the right track. A cloud of smoke appeared, hopefully revealing many barnacles of the acorn kind.

The Barnacles Summoned weren't on the ground as previously, when Sylar slammed his hand on the ground and the cloud of smoke dispersed, the barnacles would be summoned and stuck to his forearms.

"Don't freak out. They're your pals now, they're very helpful."

Suddenly the Barnacles start manipulating the Wind around Sylar, lifting him from the earth and having him float upwards. Tasuke lets out a little laugh.

"Well they're not feeling threatened by you. These Barnacles as you might have Guessed Are Wind based, they control wind currents and as you have summoned them directly onto you they basically give you the ability to fly. You can mentally command the Fujitsubohantā to make sharp Turns, this'll help you dodging techs whilst flying.

There is also another way of Summoning these guys, by building up Water Chakra you'll spew out them in a Weak Torrent of water. If the water hits your opponent they will fuse to him, and manipulate the wind to push the opponent towards you or to another destination.

And their Final Ability is to aid your Wind Techniques, fuelling them with some of their chakra you will only have to use half to be able to use Wind Techs. Now, have some fun - Don't worry they'll listen, Fujitsubohantā are the Kindest of the Contract "

(Kuchiyose : Fujitsubohantā) - Summoning : Barnacle Hunters
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The user makes 2 hand seals and swipes blood across their barnacle tattoo, they build up a large amount of water in their mouth and shoot it out as a harmless torrent of D-Rank water which would have a group of barnacles that would hit target and attach onto the part they were hit on (the torrent may be harmless but it still pushes the opponent back as it has a little force). Barnacles don't have to be summoned this way, they can be directly summoned onto the User. After the Barnacles Attach to the opponent and use their feather like appendages to beat against the air, manipulating the wind and creating currents that push the opponent towards the user or a desired direction which would also surprise the opponent and can stop them from performing a hand seal - the wind has great force and is like a stream which will push the enemy continuously until the barnacles stop. Barnacles MUST be attached to the opponent to do this the wind causes no damage and cannot be avoided with the Barnacles attached to them.

The Barnacle Hunters also have an ability when they are attached the the USER, they are capable of doing the same thing that can be done with the opponent - pushing them in a direction using the wind, however it's usually for their benefit. of course the continuous wind blast costs a move and can be stopped at any time with the user's will, also the barnacles can maneuver the user in a way which would be very similar to floating/flying, capable of changing direction mid-flight. If they so wish they can make a sharp direction change whilst flying, which would send the user in another direction suddenly costing a turn. They also have another ability to add Wind Chakra into techiques done by the user, meaning they will get a reduction is chakra used by the user (Wind Technique's chakra cost is halved), and they do not have to be stuck the user for this - they can be on the field (like if they missed attaching to the target).

These Barnacles are of the Thoracica "Acorn" kind and have a Calcite Shell so they cannot be killed or removed by simple blades, the opponent can't even cut off the section of clothing they are latched onto as they are actually pressed up against their skin through the clothing using chakra. B-Rank or below elemental ninjutsu cannot break through the shells bar lightning, which is only C-Rank and under, However Paralysis techniques like Nagashi does not affect the Barnacles and they will remain latched onto their opponent - Barnacles cannot be paralyzed.

- Continuous Wind Blast costs a move
- Sharp Turn Maneuver Costs a Turn, though Flight is Passive once Continue Wind Blast is activated once.
- Must have signed the Barnacle Summoning contract and be taught by LonelyAssassin
- Can only be summoned once
- Stay on the field for four turns

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Barnacles Summoned weren't on the ground as previously, when Sylar slammed his hand on the ground and the cloud of smoke dispersed, the barnacles would be summoned and stuck to his forearms.

"Don't freak out. They're your pals now, they're very helpful."

Suddenly the Barnacles start manipulating the Wind around Sylar, lifting him from the earth and having him float upwards. Tasuke lets out a little laugh.

"Well they're not feeling threatened by you. These Barnacles as you might have Guessed Are Wind based, they control wind currents and as you have summoned them directly onto you they basically give you the ability to fly. You can mentally command the Fujitsubohantā to make sharp Turns, this'll help you dodging techs whilst flying.

There is also another way of Summoning these guys, by building up Water Chakra you'll spew out them in a Weak Torrent of water. If the water hits your opponent they will fuse to him, and manipulate the wind to push the opponent towards you or to another destination.

And their Final Ability is to aid your Wind Techniques, fuelling them with some of their chakra you will only have to use half to be able to use Wind Techs. Now, have some fun - Don't worry they'll listen, Fujitsubohantā are the Kindest of the Contract "

Description:
The user makes 2 hand seals and swipes blood across their barnacle tattoo, they build up a large amount of water in their mouth and shoot it out as a harmless torrent of D-Rank water which would have a group of barnacles that would hit target and attach onto the part they were hit on (the torrent may be harmless but it still pushes the opponent back as it has a little force). Barnacles don't have to be summoned this way, they can be directly summoned onto the User. After the Barnacles Attach to the opponent and use their feather like appendages to beat against the air, manipulating the wind and creating currents that push the opponent towards the user or a desired direction which would also surprise the opponent and can stop them from performing a hand seal - the wind has great force and is like a stream which will push the enemy continuously until the barnacles stop. Barnacles MUST be attached to the opponent to do this the wind causes no damage and cannot be avoided with the Barnacles attached to them.

The Barnacle Hunters also have an ability when they are attached the the USER, they are capable of doing the same thing that can be done with the opponent - pushing them in a direction using the wind, however it's usually for their benefit. of course the continuous wind blast costs a move and can be stopped at any time with the user's will, also the barnacles can maneuver the user in a way which would be very similar to floating/flying, capable of changing direction mid-flight. If they so wish they can make a sharp direction change whilst flying, which would send the user in another direction suddenly costing a turn. They also have another ability to add Wind Chakra into techiques done by the user, meaning they will get a reduction is chakra used by the user (Wind Technique's chakra cost is halved), and they do not have to be stuck the user for this - they can be on the field (like if they missed attaching to the target).

These Barnacles are of the Thoracica "Acorn" kind and have a Calcite Shell so they cannot be killed or removed by simple blades, the opponent can't even cut off the section of clothing they are latched onto as they are actually pressed up against their skin through the clothing using chakra. B-Rank or below elemental ninjutsu cannot break through the shells bar lightning, which is only C-Rank and under, However Paralysis techniques like Nagashi does not affect the Barnacles and they will remain latched onto their opponent - Barnacles cannot be paralyzed.

- Sharp Turn Maneuver Costs a Turn, though Flight is Passive once Continue Wind Blast is activated once.
- Must have signed the Barnacle Summoning contract and be taught by LonelyAssassin

While Sylar was clearly caught off guard and shocked, it was a good feeling of adrenaline he craved. As he breathed rapidly, he could feel something. Maybe it was his imagination or not, be he felt drawn to them. It was a nice feeling. As the man continued his lesson, Sylar somehow imagined these types of barnacles as playful children although he credited them more with being clever and smart.

"Hahahaha."

Sylar then took a while to get a hang of communicating with the Fujitsubohantā. It was something new to him so it couldn't be helped. Using his intuition, he was able to work a way to manipulate his trajectory as he tried to fly. It was certainly something quite unique but still familiar as he had done something similar in his wind training.

"Ah yes...I like this. It has various applications that really give it more flexibility. One question I have is if the amount you summon is fixed. In other words, the barnacles I summon on me or send to my opponent, they can't grow or multiply?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While Sylar was clearly caught off guard and shocked, it was a good feeling of adrenaline he craved. As he breathed rapidly, he could feel something. Maybe it was his imagination or not, be he felt drawn to them. It was a nice feeling. As the man continued his lesson, Sylar somehow imagined these types of barnacles as playful children although he credited them more with being clever and smart.

"Hahahaha."

Sylar then took a while to get a hang of communicating with the Fujitsubohantā. It was something new to him so it couldn't be helped. Using his intuition, he was able to work a way to manipulate his trajectory as he tried to fly. It was certainly something quite unique but still familiar as he had done something similar in his wind training.

"Ah yes...I like this. It has various applications that really give it more flexibility. One question I have is if the amount you summon is fixed. In other words, the barnacles I summon on me or send to my opponent, they can't grow or multiply?"

"No, I'm afraid not."

Tasuke watched his Pupil fly around with the Barnacles, it was a sort of peaceful feeling that he got. Who says man can't fly?

"When you're done enjoying yourself, come join me."

Tasuke finds a patch of Grass and sits down, in the taller section of the grass he had hidden something, seemed to be a few supplies. Food and other useful Items. He set out a few Rice Balls and relaxed for a little bit.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"No, I'm afraid not."

Tasuke watched his Pupil fly around with the Barnacles, it was a sort of peaceful feeling that he got. Who says man can't fly?

"When you're done enjoying yourself, come join me."

Tasuke finds a patch of Grass and sits down, in the taller section of the grass he had hidden something, seemed to be a few supplies. Food and other useful Items. He set out a few Rice Balls and relaxed for a little bit.
Once Sylar had set himself down, he thanked the barnacles and he proceeded to follow after the man. He could smell rice balls from a mile away. You could say it was amongst his favorite foods along with cake, sushi, pizza, and ramen. He appreciated the gesture but he wondered if it was really for the both of them or just the man. People can be cruel sometimes so one must always be cautious.

"That looks...delicious. Would you mind if I sat down with you and grabbed a bite?"

Sylar looked upon the man with confirmation.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once Sylar had set himself down, he thanked the barnacles and he proceeded to follow after the man. He could smell rice balls from a mile away. You could say it was amongst his favorite foods along with cake, sushi, pizza, and ramen. He appreciated the gesture but he wondered if it was really for the both of them or just the man. People can be cruel sometimes so one must always be cautious.

"That looks...delicious. Would you mind if I sat down with you and grabbed a bite?"

Sylar looked upon the man with confirmation.

"Ofcourse, these were meant more for you than me."

Tasuke looked at Sylar with a Smile and then went back to relaxing.

"So what do you think so far?"

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Within the water spurted out of Albel's mouth were Thoracica type barnacles, using the water to travel it hits the dummy and the Barnacles attach themselves to the dummy. They away further instruction;

Damage Points: 60
Description:
The user makes 2 hand seals and swipes blood across their barnacle tattoo, they build up a large amount of water in their mouth and shoot it out as a harmless torrent of D-Rank water which would have a group of barnacles that would hit target and attach onto the part they were hit on (the torrent may be harmless but it still pushes the opponent back as it has a little force). After the Barnacles Attach to the opponent and use their feather like appendages to beat against the air, manipulating the wind and creating currents that push the opponent towards the user or a desired direction which would also surprise the opponent and can stop them from performing a hand seal - the wind has great force and is like a stream which will push the enemy continuously until the barnacles stop. Barnacles MUST be attached to the opponent to do this the wind causes no damage and cannot be avoided with the Barnacles attached to them.

"Barnacle Hunters, communicate telepathically with them to command them which way they should push the dummy using their Wind Ninjutsu. Then Finish that Dummy off."

Giving them the command the barnacles release the wind in a downward force lifting the dummy up into the air in an uncontrollable manner. If the dummy were a real opponent this would leave them flying upwards and out of control leaving them unable to defend from what comes next. As the dummy is sent up into the air and having already sent chakra into the sky above it, lightning strikes down onto the dummy electrifying it.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nice work, the Hunters would probably have despawned after that since you just almost electro-destroyed them. Good luck summoning them again without them being reluctant as hell... Anyways, moving on."

Tasuke found a rock to sit on and did so, crossing his arms.

"Now onto the next. This time just swipe blood on the tattoo without hand seals, lets see if you can do it like this."

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"What can I say I love a challenge." Moving on he watches Tasuke sit down on a rock crossing his arms as he began to speak. 'Just swipe blood onto the barnacle tattoo without any seals, huh?' Albel nods and brings his right thumb up to his mouth, biting down on the tip drawing some blood and quickly swipes the blood onto his barnacle tattoo while inserting his chakra into it.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

A Small Tornado of Water forms between Tasuke and Albel, it soon dissipates to reveal the Barbaracle which Salutes as it's first action. The Soldier of the Contract it was ready to serve. It was made up of two pieces of Rock joined together by Barnacle Flesh with arms and legs also made of Barnacle Flesh, it's claws made of steel.

"Show me the Enemy!"

Tasuke peaks over the Barbaracle's Shoulder, his hands on it's rock body to lift his head over to see. He grins.

"Barbaracle, don't get too attached you'd probably summon a different one each time. The whole Contract has an Army of these at their fingertips. They are water user's which is what the majority of Barnacles are that's why they're so easy to make an army of and they use a Piece of Rock as their home - so pretty cheap too. Their claws are steel and can slash through flesh like ordinary blades, they also have eyes on their palms and feet capable of seeing behind them also whilst looking forwards

Command it."

(Kuchiyose : Barbaracle) - Summoning : Barbaracle
Type: Offensive / Supplementary
Range: Short / Mid
Description:
The user will perform the ordinary summoning technique or swipe blood on their Barnacle tattoo and summon a tornado of water 2 meters high and 1 meter in diameter on the field within mid range (Similar way "Oregon" is summoned onto the field, water tornado is purely cosmetic) revealing Community of Barnacles that have already made a Piece of Rock their home, work together to become a monstrous creature. It's made up of two rocks, the larger one being the torso and the smaller one being the pelvis area, connecting the two would be regarded as their stomach area connected through the binding of many Barnacle tendrils to become this thick, strong flesh. Barbaracle also has arms and legs made of the strong, thick flesh and at the end of this thick flesh are claws made of Steel which they can use to slash at the enemy with their feet or hands, the barbaracle has four arms altogether. The Barbaracle has a head too which also has steel claws, it is about the size of the average human, just wider.

The Barbaracle is a Water User, capable of expelling torrents of water from it's arms and legs, the water will seem to leak from between their flesh like tendrils to become the torrent of A-Rank water which counts as a move - Barbaracle can split the power of the Water torrent if he wants to shoot it simultaneously from each limb (B-Rank each from two, C-Rank each from four, B-Rank and two C-Rank for 3). The water can even be used in such a way that when Barbaracle is standing they can expel the water from their legs to propel them upwards, however this can only be done if in contact with a surface, if angled correctly he can propel forwards quickly. Even though they are water uses, the earth they made their home can be used as protection like an Earth technique of A-Rank and lower, however they cannot repair it as they do not have an earth affinity. The Flesh can be cut like ordinary Human skin.

Because the Barbaracle is made up of many barnacles, at the end of each limb there is a barnacle which is used as an eye, there is also one in the head. These can be used to Barbaracle's advantage, however when the water technique is used they cannot see until the water subsides, of course they can't see if they're covered up (for example the eyes on the feet will be covered up when standing). The Barbaracle is a Soldier of the Barnacles, there are many Barbaracles that make up the Barnacle Army and another can be summoned if one were to fall in battle and so their special ability is that another Barbaracle can be summoned again later.

- Must Wait 2 turns before summoning Barbaracle again
- A-Rank Water Blast Counts as a move
- Steel Claws are Freeform CQC weapons
- Lasts four turns on the field

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To his surprise a vortex of water appears between them only to reveal a strange looking creature after it disperses. As it is summoned Tasuke peeks over the creature, looking at Albel and grinning. Tasuke begins to tell what this creature is and what it can mostly do. Looking at the thing Albel lets out a small laugh. "Quite the interesting looking one, eh? Time to see what this thing can do." Calling out to it the creature turns to face him waiting for a command. Pointing over to the dummy that is now laying on the ground after being struck by lightning earlier, Albel tells it to attack it. On command it charges towards the dummy and as it gets near it, it kicks the dummy up into the air only to be caught by a downwards slash by the creatures right claw before it rose to high up. Upon the downwards slash by the creatures claw it follows up with a right vertical slash with its left claw sending it flying. As it flies away badly shredded the creature makes one more final attack by holding out all four of his arms and releasing a torrent of water from each one. Each one collides with the dummy, thrashing it around and completely destroying it.

Now destroyed the thing turns around to face Albel saluting him. "Well, well, well...it seems we got a badass over here. I think I like this thing."