Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Hanabi) - Fire Style: Fireworks
Type: Offensive | Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user first channels their fire chakra into the ground around the opponent. Subsequently, the user materializes the fire chakra into countless yet tiny fireballs around the size of a raindrop. The fireballs emerge from the ground, rising upwards, surrounding the opponent at short-range. The fireballs are highly condensed, hence the reason why it is so small. The user can cause the fireballs to explode simultaneously around the opponent with a simple snap of a finger. As there are many fireballs exploding simultaneously in a haphazard manner, it resembles a firework. Due to the low rank of this technique and the relatively small size of each fireball, the resultant explosion can cause close to no harm, perhaps some minor burns. However, as there is a large quantity of explosions, and at such close range to the opponent, it would cause a lot of noise. Furthermore, due to the fireballs being in extremely close proximity to the opponent when they explode, the explosion would temporary blind the opponent for a couple of seconds as the fireballs are very bright. However, the user will not be affected as the fireballs are not close enough to affect him.

- Can only be taught by Toshiro​

Template
PHP:
[B]What is Fire:[/B]
[B]Perform the=is technique:[/B]
[B]Why do you want this technique:[/B]
[B]Combinations you would use with this technique:[/B]

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is Fire: Fire is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by molding super heated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. It can also be released through the hands and ground as well.
Perform this technique:*I gather up and release my fire chakra into the ground around your clone. I then materialize my fire chakra to make countless, yet tiny fireballs around the size of a raindrop as they emerge from the ground, rising upwards, surrounding your clone. I then snap my fingers together and the tiny fireballs explode simultaneously, making them resemble fireworks. The fireballs only burn your clone while it causes a lot of noise and also cause your clone to be temporary blinded for a couple of seconds by the fireballs*
Why do you want this technique: I want this technique because I like the way the technique is used and how it can cause burns and can make a person be blinded by the lights of the fire balls exploding.
Combinations you would use with this technique: N/A

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome sauce xd

Now for your part of the training :)

(Genjutsu: Kurushii Songu) Illusion Technique: Painful Song
Type: Supplementry
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 20 (+5 if the opponent has a sharingan)
Description: The user casts a genjutsu on his/her opponent, making him feel like he has headphones glued to his head. A Justin Bieber song plays through the the headphones, causing the the opponent to scream in pain and feel like his ears are bleeding. In realilty, the user throws 2 kunais with explosive tags attached to the ends of the kunai. The kunais go past both the opponents right and left ear, exploding when it reaches close to the ears.
Note:
-Can only last one turn
-You have to say ,out load, a name of a Justin Bieber song after the opponent gets trapped.
-Can only be taught by Sinderella23 and those of her choosing

PHP:
[B]Preform the technique:[/B]
[B]Weakness[/B]
[B]Strength[/B]
[B]How you plan to use this technique in battle (i.e Distraction, first move, for fun etc; )[/B]

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome sauce xd

Now for your part of the training :)

(Genjutsu: Kurushii Songu) Illusion Technique: Painful Song
Type: Supplementry
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 20 (+5 if the opponent has a sharingan)
Description: The user casts a genjutsu on his/her opponent, making him feel like he has headphones glued to his head. A Justin Bieber song plays through the the headphones, causing the the opponent to scream in pain and feel like his ears are bleeding. In realilty, the user throws 2 kunais with explosive tags attached to the ends of the kunai. The kunais go past both the opponents right and left ear, exploding when it reaches close to the ears.
Note:
-Can only last one turn
-You have to say ,out load, a name of a Justin Bieber song after the opponent gets trapped.
-Can only be taught by Sinderella23 and those of her choosing

PHP:
[B]Preform the technique:[/B]
[B]Weakness[/B]
[B]Strength[/B]
[B]How you plan to use this technique in battle (i.e Distraction, first move, for fun etc; )[/B]
Preform the technique: I channel my chakra throughout my entire body, before releasing it into the atmosphere around us. I then begin to focus it towards you, entering your body through your nose, and sending it upwards towards your brain, before surrounding it completely much like a blanket. I then begin to manipulate my chakra, having it affect your sense of sound. I then shout the name of a Jusitn Bieber song "One Time", as you begin to hear a large pitch girl singing pretty damn loud, making it feel as if you had head phones on our head. The excruciating pain from hearing this would distract you from incoming techniques. :)
Weakness None? If so tell me via msn, so people don't learn how to counter. :p
Strength It's pretty epic in terms of distracting your opponent, and it's kind of like Sound Release. x)
How you plan to use this technique in battle (i.e Distraction, first move, for fun etc; ) Distraction | First move | Fun =DD