Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes madam!!!
I mean hoe. >_>
Now since your learning this jutsu, i'm going to teach you using my style :zonder:

(Doton: Maddokingu no tobira) Earth Release: Doors of the Mad King
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid Range
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will inject their chakra into the ground and then create 4 large doors of earth that surround their opponent. The doors can range from 10 to 15 feet tall and 5 to 15 feet wide, trapping the opponent in a box. Once created, the user can then form the snake handseal, causing all 4 doors to swing inwards towards the opponent, each door smashing into each other in the middle.

Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Can only be taught by -Naruto-

Preform the jutsu

Don't forget to include at least one advantage and disadvantage, while also stating how you would use this jutsu in battle and how you would defend from it.

Note that you can't use the jutsu against me and if you don't teach me the jutsu you promised in return you will not be allowed to use this jutsu o_o

Last edited:

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now since your learning this jutsu, i'm going to teach you using my style :zonder:

(Doton: Maddokingu no tobira) Earth Release: Doors of the Mad King
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid Range
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will inject their chakra into the ground and then create 4 large doors of earth that surround their opponent. The doors can range from 10 to 15 feet tall and 5 to 15 feet wide, trapping the opponent in a box. Once created, the user can then form the snake handseal, causing all 4 doors to swing inwards towards the opponent, each door smashing into each other in the middle.

Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Can only be taught by -Naruto-

Preform the jutsu

Don't forget to include at least one advantage and disadvantage, while also stating how you would use this jutsu in battle and how you would defend from it.

Note that you can't use the jutsu against me and if you don't teach me the jutsu you promised in return you will not be allowed to use this jutsu o_o
I create four large doors which rise up around you, closing you in from the sides. I then manipulate the doors to open all at once by performing the snake hand seal, causing them to open all at once inwards, hitting you in the center, causing them to squash you like a bug, due to the act that the door's edges would be at the center, where you would be at. O_O
Advantages: It squashes the opponent.
Disadvantages: it can be easily negated by nagashi.
Counter: Use lightning. U_U
I'll use it against you. >_>

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I create four large doors which rise up around you, closing you in from the sides. I then manipulate the doors to open all at once by performing the snake hand seal, causing them to open all at once inwards, hitting you in the center, causing them to squash you like a bug, due to the act that the door's edges would be at the center, where you would be at. O_O
Advantages: It squashes the opponent.
Disadvantages: it can be easily negated by nagashi.
Counter: Use lightning. U_U
I'll use it against you. >_>
Have fun with that jutsu u.u

Now teach me or else you will have no fun with that jutsu >_>

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have fun with that jutsu u.u

Now teach me or else you will have no fun with that jutsu >_>
(Raiton: Rikujōkōrō) - Lightning Style: Six-Staff Lightning Prison

Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid-Range
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: n/a
Description: The user performs a sequence of five hand seals, then begins to point their index finger towards the target. A large blinding light begins to emit from the users index finger which can result as a distraction towards the enemy. The user shoots six triangular beams of lightning that emerge from their index finger. The beams of lightning then begin to head towards the opponent. The six triangular beams surround the target in a hexagonal formation. Soon after surrounding the target, the six beams of lightning slam into the target's midsection, holding them in place, and doing minor physical damage. Soon after the beams come into contact with the target, they release electricity making the enemy paralyzed, much like Nagashi, hindering the target's movement, and speed.

- Paralyzation last for ten seconds
- Can be used two times per match
- No lightning techniques in the same turn
- Can only be taught by Toshiro

Template:

PHP:
[B]What is Lightning:[/B] 
[B]Perform this technique:[/B] 
[B]Why do you want this technique:[/B] 
[B]When would you use this technique in a battle:[/B]

Fill out the template, with a large wall of text. Until I see one, I won't let you pass.

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is Lightning: Lightning is the electric discharge formed when negative and positive electrical charges clash into one another. This can occur from cloud to cloud or cloud to ground.

You must be registered for see images

Perform this technique:

I quickly preform the 5 required handseals for this jutsu and then point point both of my fingers at you. After pointing my fingers I channel a large amount of Raiton chakra towards the tips of each index finger and release the chakra at once, creating a light that emits from my fingertips and blinds you. I then use the remaining chakra to emit 6 beams of lightning in which i manipulate in order to give them a triangular shape. Once the beams reach you I re-route them, causing them to surround you in a hexagonal formation. As soon as they finish the formation they 6 beams slam into your midsection, holding you in place while also dealing a minor amount of physical damage. As soon as the beams contact you they release electricity, paralyzing you and harming you continually, hindering both your movement and speed.
Why do you want this technique: I would like to use this technique against my enemies in unison with other techniques.
When would you use this technique in a battle: It would come in handy when the target is airborne since you know that the targets flight path and you also know the target is blinded by the light. Once the target realizes what is happening, it will already be to late to do anything.

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is Lightning: Lightning is the electric discharge formed when negative and positive electrical charges clash into one another. This can occur from cloud to cloud or cloud to ground.

Perform this technique:

I quickly preform the 5 required handseals for this jutsu and then point point both of my fingers at you. After pointing my fingers I channel a large amount of Raiton chakra towards the tips of each index finger and release the chakra at once, creating a light that emits from my fingertips and blinds you. I then use the remaining chakra to emit 6 beams of lightning in which i manipulate in order to give them a triangular shape. Once the beams reach you I re-route them, causing them to surround you in a hexagonal formation. As soon as they finish the formation they 6 beams slam into your midsection, holding you in place while also dealing a minor amount of physical damage. As soon as the beams contact you they release electricity, paralyzing you and harming you continually, hindering both your movement and speed.
Why do you want this technique: I would like to use this technique against my enemies in unison with other techniques.
When would you use this technique in a battle: It would come in handy when the target is airborne since you know that the targets flight path and you also know the target is blinded by the light. Once the target realizes what is happening, it will already be to late to do anything.
Not enough. :|

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is Lightning: Lightning is the electric discharge formed when negative and positive electrical charges clash into one another. This can occur from cloud to cloud or cloud to ground. However in the ninja world it is formed by either the vibration of your chakra at extremely fast speeds or the manipulation of your chakra in order to create positive and negative charges which then smash into each other, creating the discharge required for raiton chakra.

Perform this technique:

Why do you want this technique: I would like to use this technique against my enemies in unison with other techniques. It could come in handy during many instances and would be useful if added to my arsenal.

When would you use this technique in a battle: It would come in handy when the target is airborne since you know that the targets flight path and you also know the target is blinded by the light. Once the target realizes what is happening, it will already be to late to do anything. However, this jutsu could work just as well on land as the target will be blinded.

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is Lightning: Lightning is the electric discharge formed when negative and positive electrical charges clash into one another. This can occur from cloud to cloud or cloud to ground. However in the ninja world it is formed by either the vibration of your chakra at extremely fast speeds or the manipulation of your chakra in order to create positive and negative charges which then smash into each other, creating the discharge required for raiton chakra.

Perform this technique:

Why do you want this technique: I would like to use this technique against my enemies in unison with other techniques. It could come in handy during many instances and would be useful if added to my arsenal.

When would you use this technique in a battle: It would come in handy when the target is airborne since you know that the targets flight path and you also know the target is blinded by the light. Once the target realizes what is happening, it will already be to late to do anything. However, this jutsu could work just as well on land as the target will be blinded.
:| Still not enough, but whatever. >_>
Technique learnt, and you can't use this against me.

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hundreds of videos in your submissive state say the contrary, specially does with the bondage involved.
You should know I don't submit from the countless times I challenged you only to be defeated. >.>

But you no longer RP, so I may no longer challenge you. t.t

Be back soon.

Last edited: