Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CUSTOM GROUP'S JUTSUS

What I'm suggesting is that the thread gets revamped. It would be great if there could be a separate thread for Custom Group's Jutsu, or we can just change a few things. There is a constant rise in the amount of RolePlay groups, The Makaosu, The Luciana Family and Zaigou to name a few.

Here is where you will post the jutsus you came up with for your Social Group in order to get them validated. Please note, that not every group will have custom jutsus, only the Groups that are known from the manga as having special training or powers and the groups of NB that are highly active. For the second case you need my permission to submit Group Jutsus.
Since Nexus is the Head of RP, and Rei isn't very active, I suggest we change the requirement to get her permission first. I suggest the leader of the group would get permission from either Nexus or 2 RolePlay moderators.

The Rules there says:
1►You can have only 10 jutsus
2►You will get them only after training and after your require a rank in that group as in lieutenant, vice captain etc
3►The leader of the group will submit all of them and they will be considered as the Group's normal jutsus. I suggest a sticky thread in the Group's forum where the jutsus will be viewable for all the members.
4►Of course no overpowered jutsus.
5►You have to follow the standard jutsu template which you can find
Number 3: Groups no longer get our own sections anymore, so this rule should be edited.
Number 5: The link at "here" is no longer valid, and should be instead.

Suggested Addition: The group must be active for 4 weeks first before being able to gain permission/submit.

Suggested Addition #2: The leader of the group must have at least a Kage/above Post Rank. (Don't want newbs to be creating groups)

Last edited:

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree :)
About the 4 weeks waiting thing, I don't think anyone would wait that long....as it is the rp section is dying.....so I doubt if they'd survive 4 Weeks as a group without any activity:p

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I don't think groups will be allowed customs anymore because we have stuff like the village system where your get village customs, or you have custom fighting styles people can learn ect. It just seems like some people would get more customs than others if they are in group in my opinion. Though i can see where you're coming from, like the old sharingan users hideout customs and original rain village when we had social group forums.

2. Permission from nexus? You'd get an infraction just for asking xd