Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've recently began coloring manga panels in order to build up my custom character. I've been liking it quite a lot so I figured I'd help out the RP population and share my amateur skills with other people. Give me a description of your character, and the unique features you'd like to add to them, like a scar, a tattoo, a beard, a different hair colour, etc. Provide me with a lineart or a black and white picture of the character, and I'll see what I can do.

Template:

[B]Name of the Character:[/B]
[B]Clan:[/B]
[B]Description of the Clan:[/B]
[B]Character's Appearance & Personality:[/B]
[B]Unique Features to Add or Take Note:[/B]
[B]Lineart/B&W Picture (s):[/B]
[B]Available Payment Offers:[/B]

Since a shop is nothing without payment, I offer my services in exchange for customs, in order of preference:

1. Aburame Techniques
2. Basic Ninjutsu
3. Water Techniques
4. Kenjutsu

There isn't a fixed number of customs for whatever work I do. I don't pay much attention to rank either. You can choose a variety of customs to set to my disposition, and we can then work out a fair trade, so the techniques you put in the last section of the template are only the techniques you're willing to offer, and do not mean that ALL of the option you put are the whole payment.

I can't promise the results will be very professional, or that I will do everything in a timely manner. But I leave you with my portfolio, if you wish to see what I'm capable of.

Gallery:

Normal Character Pictures
Looking Back

You must be registered for see images

Floating

Bust v1

Bust v2

Pharaoh Arts Attack

Got It

Pantha Tall

Pantha Shirt

Custom Weapon

Strange Ecclosion

Pantha with Scythe

Custom Curse Mark
Manga Panel

Curse Mark of Earth - Insectoid

Full Body - Curse Mark I

Full Body - Curse Mark II

Half Transformation

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
=Edited=
Name of the Character:Ikiru Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Description of the Clan: The sharingan.
Character's Appearance & Personality:Avater & Sig//Bio has personality thus located in Sig.
Unique Features to Add or Take Note:

Add the kage covering on it, with this Icon characters being in the place of the other village characters

Lineart/B&W Picture (s):N/a
Available Payment Offers:
[JUTSU*=( Kikaichū: Shoku ) - Parasitic Destruction Insects: Eclipse
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will perform Horse>Dog>Tiger, channeling his chakra toward the opponent as thou genjutsu, as he manipulates his chakra to strike the opponent, they will experience no change for this chakra will not inflate them but rather act as a calling/ beckon to the millions of bugs. For the innate or instinctual behaviors, the bugs rely on response to stimuli of the opponent being as "light" to them. The simplest example of this is a reflex action: an involuntary and rapid response to stimulus. Ex; "knee-jerk" reflex. This causes him to be the center of attention, where ever he goes, resulting in the generation of tremendous gusts of bugs that devour him and while every bug in the surrounding area will be pulled in.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.][/JUTSU]

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of the Character: Obito (Custom)
Description of the Clan: Uchiha
Character's Appearance & Personality: -
Unique Features to Add or Take Note: Kirigakure Hunter Ninja appearance:
Lineart/B&W Picture (s):

(Both 2T Sharingan)

Available Payment Offers: Reputation

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to offer, custom ideas for Aburame Techniques as payment...I'll post them here(editing this post) if accepted offer? I promise they will suffice or no payment.
I don't have a shortage of Aburame ideas, but there could be some that I miss, guess we can make a deal like that, since I want to get some clients first.

B]Name of the Character:[/B] Obito (Custom)
Description of the Clan: Uchiha
Character's Appearance & Personality: -
Unique Features to Add or Take Note: )
Lineart/B&W Picture (s):
Available Payment Offers: Reputation
I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do. Do you want me to give Obito a different mask?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have a shortage of Aburame ideas, but there could be some that I miss, guess we can make a deal like that, since I want to get some clients first.

I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do. Do you want me to give Obito a different mask?
I edited.... But appear more from Kirigakure in design, so basically yeah. I want to be different from other Tobi/Obito's.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Name of the Character:Kurumi Tokisaki
Clan:N/A
Description of the Clan:N/A
Character's Appearance & Personality:
Unique Features to Add or Take Note: Make her look different but not too different. Add a scar under her eye and change the clock eye to a normal looking one. The best thing to do man is just go nuts with it :p and see what you can make
Lineart/B&W Picture (s):

Available Payment Offers: Some kenjutsu cj

Reactions: RuckenTM

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
=Edited=
Name of the Character:Ikiru Uchiha
Description of the Clan: The sharingan.
Character's Appearance & Personality:Avater & Sig//Bio has personality thus located in Sig.

Add the kage covering on it, with this Icon characters being in the place of the other village characters

Lineart/B&W Picture (s):N/a
Available Payment Offers:
[JUTSU*=( Kikaichū: Shoku ) - Parasitic Destruction Insects: Eclipse
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will perform Horse>Dog>Tiger, channeling his chakra toward the opponent as thou genjutsu, as he manipulates his chakra to strike the opponent, they will experience no change for this chakra will not inflate them but rather act as a calling/ beckon to the millions of bugs. For the innate or instinctual behaviors, the bugs rely on response to stimuli of the opponent being as "light" to them. The simplest example of this is a reflex action: an involuntary and rapid response to stimulus. Ex; "knee-jerk" reflex. This causes him to be the center of attention, where ever he goes, resulting in the generation of tremendous gusts of bugs that devour him and while every bug in the surrounding area will be pulled in.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.][/JUTSU]
I'm sorry that it took so long. Here's what I came up with:

Original

I looked you up, and you're the kage of the land of Keys. I figured you should have your own color. I associate keys with the golden keys, so I gave you a golden color.

Gold

I think it looks nice, but since the symbol you gave me was gray, I also made a gray version

As a bonus, I rendered your character's picture.

Render

Reactions: Kettei

Uzumaki HAri

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of the Character:
Tsukegami Hari
Clan:
Tsukegami Clan
Description of the Clan:
Clan history:The Tsukegami clan dates back to before the creation of the Hidden Hill. It is one of the dominant clan's in the Hidden Hill Village. The Tsukegami were given their clan name by the absence of color of their hair being the color white. "Tsukegami" meaning "False Hair".

Unique traits: Each family member of the Tsukegami clan carries the trait of having white hair.

Strengths: The Tsukegami are born with strong chakra, chakra reserves, and stamina. They are able to do battle for extended periods of time without completely losing their chakra or stamina. With this extra amount of chakra and stamina they are known to hold an arsenal of several jutsu in different natures. Each family member having shown the ability to use at least 2 or 3 different natures.

Weaknesses: The Tsukegami clan is known to have no talent in Genjutsu given their superiority in direct battle.

Rules: The Tsukegami hold the responsibility of protecting the Hidden Hill as being one of the dominant clans that inhabit it. Each family member is expected to be devoted to the village and its people. The ninja of the Tsukegami are expected to flourish in their training and reach the rank of Jonin to which many will become instructors to the younger generation of ninja to the Hidden Hill village.

Looks:
Tsukegami Hari has white spiky hair above dark-red eyes. He is tall and is used to be considered as the smartest ninja of the village.

He wears a white long sleeve shirt with a dragon on it under a red and black cloak with short sleeves, black flame like patterns on the lower side of the red cloak, he wears black fingerless gloves, dark-red pants, and wears black boots. He has the clan symbol printed on the left shoulder of his cloak. The headband on his forehead is the special headband of the Village hidden by the Hills which tells that he has successfully graduated from the academy and is now a full-fledged ninja.

Personality:
Tsukegami Hari is healthy, energetic, excitable, short tempered, but sometimes stubborn. However he is honest, sensitive, brave and can inspire trust in most anyone. He will do whatever it takes to protect his comrades, as well as save the village and SLO from danger of course. Though he does get a bit worried when his comrades are in trouble, he is never frightened and is always ready to face any hardships in protecting his comrades. No matter what disadvantages he faces, he never backs down from a challenge. He is always pumped up, ready to battle, never gives up, and fights till the end. "That's what make's one a ninja!" he says.

He is part of an organization named Jyuunishin: -

The Jyuunishin consist of 12 elite ninja. Each embodying a different zodiac animal. Each Jyuunishi displays the appearance and/or the personality of their zodiac. Jyuunishi have their zodiac animal's kanji tattooed on a part of their body. The Jyuunishi are all scattered throughout SLO villages, some in the same village. They all serve a vital role to their Village. The Jyuunishin assemble for mandatory meetings to which they can not decline.

and is known as Ryu "Dragon" in the organization
it would be cool if you add something dragon-ish to his clothes
Lineart/B&W Picture (s):

made this to show you how he looks
and you can edit minato images and convert them to him
here are some images you can convert

it would be highly appreciated that you do more than one image
Available Payment Offers:Only Rep :(

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of the Character:
Tsukegami Hari
Clan:
Tsukegami Clan
Description of the Clan:
Clan history:The Tsukegami clan dates back to before the creation of the Hidden Hill. It is one of the dominant clan's in the Hidden Hill Village. The Tsukegami were given their clan name by the absence of color of their hair being the color white. "Tsukegami" meaning "False Hair".

Unique traits: Each family member of the Tsukegami clan carries the trait of having white hair.

Strengths: The Tsukegami are born with strong chakra, chakra reserves, and stamina. They are able to do battle for extended periods of time without completely losing their chakra or stamina. With this extra amount of chakra and stamina they are known to hold an arsenal of several jutsu in different natures. Each family member having shown the ability to use at least 2 or 3 different natures.

Weaknesses: The Tsukegami clan is known to have no talent in Genjutsu given their superiority in direct battle.

Rules: The Tsukegami hold the responsibility of protecting the Hidden Hill as being one of the dominant clans that inhabit it. Each family member is expected to be devoted to the village and its people. The ninja of the Tsukegami are expected to flourish in their training and reach the rank of Jonin to which many will become instructors to the younger generation of ninja to the Hidden Hill village.

Looks:
Tsukegami Hari has white spiky hair above dark-red eyes. He is tall and is used to be considered as the smartest ninja of the village.

He wears a white long sleeve shirt with a dragon on it under a red and black cloak with short sleeves, black flame like patterns on the lower side of the red cloak, he wears black fingerless gloves, dark-red pants, and wears black boots. He has the clan symbol printed on the left shoulder of his cloak. The headband on his forehead is the special headband of the Village hidden by the Hills which tells that he has successfully graduated from the academy and is now a full-fledged ninja.

Personality:
Tsukegami Hari is healthy, energetic, excitable, short tempered, but sometimes stubborn. However he is honest, sensitive, brave and can inspire trust in most anyone. He will do whatever it takes to protect his comrades, as well as save the village and SLO from danger of course. Though he does get a bit worried when his comrades are in trouble, he is never frightened and is always ready to face any hardships in protecting his comrades. No matter what disadvantages he faces, he never backs down from a challenge. He is always pumped up, ready to battle, never gives up, and fights till the end. "That's what make's one a ninja!" he says.

He is part of an organization named Jyuunishin: -

The Jyuunishin consist of 12 elite ninja. Each embodying a different zodiac animal. Each Jyuunishi displays the appearance and/or the personality of their zodiac. Jyuunishi have their zodiac animal's kanji tattooed on a part of their body. The Jyuunishi are all scattered throughout SLO villages, some in the same village. They all serve a vital role to their Village. The Jyuunishin assemble for mandatory meetings to which they can not decline.

and is known as Ryu "Dragon" in the organization
it would be cool if you add something dragon-ish to his clothes
Lineart/B&W Picture (s):

made this to show you how he looks
and you can edit minato images and convert them to him
here are some images you can convert

it would be highly appreciated that you do more than one image
Available Payment Offers:Only Rep :(
Sorry it took so long

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name of the Character: Mūkūrō Amāgai
Clan:Amāgai
Description of the Clan:

The Amāgai is a clan who rules over Shikagure, or the village hidden by death. It was given this name because the village is surrounded by the bone remnants of many dead creatures including animals and shinobi. Amagai are born with black hair, but as they go on to master a technique known as Decay Release their hair becomes white. They're usually pale, tall figures, some muscular, some boney, none fat.
Character's Appearance & Personality:Mukuro has moderately long, spiky hair that extends an inch past his ears. He has pale white skin, and sky blue eyes. He is 6'2 and very muscular, but not body builder muscular, more like Goku muscular, skinny but well built and nicely shaped.

Personality: Mukuro is a rude, blunt, pretentious ******* that is both sadistic and apathetic, having not a care for anything he says to anyone. But behind that shell of ruthlessness is a great sorrow for the lost of his mother. His is afraid if no one and is ready to die laughing. His personality is comparible to Deadpool from Marvel, or Tyler Durden from fight club. His is very strong and powerful

Lineart/B&W Picture (s):

This is the refernce picture I have been going buy, and it is perfect because it is "exactly" what he looks like (except with skin that is tan, but pale. Basically Kimimaro's skin color). This is an anime version of Dante from Devil May Cry 5, but all the other pictures are ugly. He doesn't look like any of the other pictures you could find on google, but this one specifically. All I want is for him to have maybe a head protector around his neck, and a shinobi flak jacket.

This is also a perfect reference for him, but the only problem is that the hair is off. His hair is white, much spikier and a tad longer than this. And his skin is not as pale as Mukuro's should be. Also, Mukuro doesn't have a lightning affinity, so I wish I could have that removed. Also, the flak jacket would need to be a different color; the sleeves would be black, and the jacket would be light gray.

Available Payment Offers: I only have my reputation and love to give you. I would offer money, but I have no job. I would offer customs and OCs but I only have one, who is a chuunin, and I have no customs :wesobi:

Last edited: