Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ello there pal!

Hey there, I'm looking for a new friend...someone I can train my techniques with...Care to be friends?

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He smiles returning the gesture..
Awesome! Names Benn. He draws his sword. I guess I can show you my technique aye?But its a secret...so dont go blabbing away on it! He chuckles.

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've only shown a few people. The last guy?
You must be registered for see images

Did really good performing it.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description:This technique allows the user to end their Kenjutsu technique mid way, in order to quickly transition into a Kenjutsu maneuver of C rank. Focusing chakra into their waist, spine and attacking arm, The user will momentarily pause as his muscles begins to clench in said areas. The second it is felt, like an instinct, the user releases the placed chakra, allowing them to move freely without being forced by the bodies previous strike momentum. Giving them seconds to try and form an attack to combo the previous with. If done correctly, the target will notice the user do a fake out, crossover move or "juke" like movement before beginning his next attack.

Notes:
- Next jutsu must be a C rank Kenjutsu.
- Cannot alter or change users flight path.
- Can only be used 3 times per battle after every 10 user posts.
- Can only be taught by Shinobi B "Benn"

All ya gotta do, start a combo...and as your in the process of swinging the blade focus chakra in your waist shoulders and back. Study the feeling of where the chakra is focused...Cause as soon as its familiar...the sooner you wanna get to it and leave it....That's right...you focus the chakra and release it quicker then when you focused it, if not as fast. Try it out on that tree!

He points to the nearby tree.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nodding in confirmation, Stiles unsheathes the sword that was present at his waist. Taking a quick jog towards the tree, he stops about two feet away from it. Using his left hand to handle the sword, Stiles delivers two diagnol slashes, each going the opposite way, resulting in an 'X' to be carved in the tree. As he goes for the third swing, he directs all his chakra into his waist, shoulders, and back. Feeling his body begin to tense up as he concentrates all his chakra in those areas, and in that split second, he releases it all. With his body no longer restricted to his previous movements, he does a quick and subtle jerking motion and delivers a vertical slash going upward, resulting in three branches to be cut down with extreme accuracy. After all this took place, he stabs his sword in the soft, most dirt underneath him and turns toward Benn, "Eh? Ehh?" he says in a laughing, soft but clearly heard tone, with his arms raised above his shoulder line.

Last edited: